What's new

RM NoBrows's Final Online Tournament for Injustice (PS4) + Possible Prize!

I paid out of pocket the last two times for the winners, so here are your options for this one..

• Total voters
Sounds like a blast! Plus I finally get to see some people on TYM flex the skills. Psn is Hucklebub, anyone should feel free to add me for some casuals. I am a very positive dude and a great loser (terrible winner jk). I love to talk tech! It would be great to find a good player who is down for some casuals that can help me better my game as a whole.

The_Furax

I accept nothing. Nothing is inevitable.
Sounds like a blast! Plus I finally get to see some people on TYM flex the skills. Psn is Hucklebub, anyone should feel free to add me for some casuals. I am a very positive dude and a great loser (terrible winner jk). I love to talk tech! It would be great to find a good player who is down for some casuals that can help me better my game as a whole.
Awesome bro! I'll be adding you this night when I got home, then we can have some games.

XSL KHTC iDante

Devil May Cry
Ill add you bro play a few games