What's new

MY MKX PATCH WISH LIST FOR KP2 (POST YOURS)

Wigy

There it is...
You can jump out of every string he tries to cancel anything into except b32(which you cant cancel to tackle on block) and full21122 a you only have to read when is he canceling it and if he is completing the entire string or not , atleast make it +10 marksman and gunslinger need good enders.
He can tackle you on three seperate parts of this string dude, he can also do ex low bottle and slide to catch you jumping out or poking.

Stop downplaying that string.

Gofer_MK_

Banned
General:
  • Increased vertical hitbox on Scorpion, Sub-Zero, D'Vorah, and similar characters when they are crouch blocking. They can no longer completely avoid high-hitting and some mid-hitting attacks when crouch blocking.
Kano

Universal:
  • b3 and the 2nd hit of f33 no longer causes the opponent to "Low Profile" Kano's high-hitting knife throws and Commando's Choke when used in a combo.
  • Slightly decreased damage scaling on Black Dragon Ball
  • Slightly Increased downward hitbox of NJP
Commando:
  • Choke +5 on hit. Up from -5
  • Strangle +10 on hit. Up from +5
  • Slightly increased Choke, and Strangle downward vertical hitbox
  • Slightly decreased damage scaling on Enhanced Wood Chipper
  • 32 Damage increased to 10%. Up from 7%
  • Enhanced Wood Chipper damage increased to 18%. Up from 11% damage.
  • Command Grabs adjusted to no longer whiff or trade when the opponent does certain attacks. Such as Kung Lao's Spin and overhead kicks, or Mileena's overhead kick.
Cutthroat:
  • Charge Up no longer causes Kano to lose health
  • Charge Up damage buff slightly increased.
Cybernetic:
  • Can now 2 in 1 Special Cancel b13 1+3, b23 1+3, and f3 1+3
  • Multi Blades +10 on block. Up from +5 on block
I would add an air throw, more tik throws and fix parries for Commando. Not sure what to add to Cybernetics maybe a little more DMG for knifes.

He can tackle you on three seperate parts of this string dude, he can also do ex low bottle and slide to catch you jumping out or poking.

When did i ever downplay that string or say that any of the things you mentioned aren't true? Yeah let me do slide real quick and get full combo punished , you could also armor if he tries to cancel to anything but the full string.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
When did i ever downplay that string or say that any of the things you mentioned aren't true? Yeah let me do slide real quick and get full combo punished , you could also armor if he tries to cancel to anything but the full string.
But you don't know if he's going to slide, you could block low and he does command grab, what good did that do? Nobody knows what to except EB in that situation and he has so many ways to screw you there, you just have to guess.

Crathen

Death is my business

Block low and buffer armor when you se (2)112(2) , if he does tackle or EX sand granade armor will come out and there you go , don't be afraid of cmd grab in the last hit because it doesn't tick throw , also poking is not the right answer to a cmd grab you duck or neutral jump and get a full combo if you wanna guess for no meter.

Reward is in your favour for guessing right and buffering armor means that any time he tick throws you get free damage.

Also the string starts high and can be low poked in neutral or even when slightly minus forcing him to go for d1's ( or f3 /f24 mids in neutral wich are 14 frames and up )

Seriously , the string is good , nobody is downplaying the string itself , it's the cmd grab that sucks , the hit advantage is pretty damn bad and nobody is asking for pre patch +25 cmd grab , just +10 so at least he can actually make you block SOMETHING after connecting a cmd grab.

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
To the guy who said Goro has bad footsies, I just don't know what to say. I primarily the footsie game to get my opening before pressure, I certainly don't think he's bad at it by any means. Between f3, d4, d1 (especially in DF) and even f4 to an extent I think he's got no problem with footsies, particularly since you can condition people by choosing to cancel into PW, SG or neither.

Overall a slightly faster walkspeed or run speed will always be a appreciated, but is probably not necessary. As @Mortal Komhat has mentioned he has options.

His frames are good, his mixups are decent, his pokes are good, his AA is now good, his damage is good. The only minor things I'd maybe ask for is a slightly improved hitbox on SG ( I feel like it tends to whiff on smaller characters when it's not supposed to) and if I'm being greedy, slightly reduced recovery on SG and b3. Apart from that, I think Goro's an underrated monster right now.
Goro has amazing pokes and is essentially safe on everything that can be cancelled due to Punchwalk. He has to play the footsie game to establish his gameplan and he has the tools to do it.

Walk/Run could be improved but his tap f and dash are so fast that it almost feels like it'd be giving him too much options at this point. There's a couple things I'd like to see (u1/u2 separated into two distinct options, more utility on KW's chest lunge, far fireball on TF to bring it in line with other similar projectiles/moves in the game that have a close, mid and far option, any schtick given to DF as at this time it's the most bland variant even though I play it) but otherwise, I think he's where he should be given the nature of the game.

But you don't know if he's going to slide, you could block low and he does command grab, what good did that do? Nobody knows what to except EB in that situation and he has so many ways to screw you there, you just have to guess.
Thats the funny part though you lose 13% but you're both 0 now and you could just back off and go back to whatever you do , also what crathen said.

Wigy

There it is...
If they are low unblocking every time slide or sand toss are completely viable.

You have options just cause there is ways out doesn't mean it isn't one of the scariest strings out there.

If they are low unblocking every time slide or sand toss are completely viable.

You have options just cause there is ways out doesn't mean it isn't one of the scariest strings out there.
Why just unblock if you can literally jump out and make the sand toss whiff , again read crathens post , and im not fucking saying that its a bad string.

E

Eldriken

hitbox /hurtbox viewer in training mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
damnit
I agree. But NRS would probably never implement something like this because we'd all blow a fucking gasket when we see just how stupid some of the hitboxes/hurtboxes are in this game.

Like Lao's j2. Say the hitbox for it is orange when viewing it in training. He jumps in the air and the entire screen all the way into space turns orange.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I agree. But NRS would probably never implement something like this because we'd all blow a fucking gasket when we see just how stupid some of the hitboxes/hurtboxes are in this game.

Like Lao's j2. Say the hitbox for it is orange when viewing it in training. He jumps in the air and the entire screen all the way into space turns orange.
from a kotal i cant take jump attack complaints serious:DOGE

aieches

#freeHomelee2016

shhhhh ... im trying to get one over on NRS -inadvertently - by having them implement this , then they would be forced to change fix some hitbox "issues" that we would notice..

i mean ...its would be nice to to at least have some closure in my heart on this :coffee:

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
shhhhh ... im trying to get one over on NRS -inadvertently - by having them implement this , then they would be forced to change fix some hitbox "issues" that we would notice..

i mean ...its would be nice to to at least have some closure in my heart on this :coffee:
I played a set against a LK the other day and he kept whiffing BKs and I kept getting hit with that ridiculous hitbox every time I chased him to punish lol

Kenshi needs much more than that
-B1 faster start up
-B2 needs to be useful(Kenjutsu)
-EXdf1 re-captures(Kenjutsu)
-Better frames for all his useles strings(Kenjutsu)
-Better comboability
-etc

BTW why no one is talking about Warrior Predator? I never see anyone use him.

Xzyj

Noob
I really like your suggestions to Scorpion, meter-burn EX spear makes no sense now.

To help inferno I feel like he should have new uncancellable string coming from his f3 (like f34) that will have about -4 block advantage, just to have non-risky advancing string in that variation (hellfire has f3 fbc, ninjutsu got swords).

Also takedown hit advantage (at least EX one) should be adressed, -5 is ridiculous for how risky that move is.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Kenshi needs much more than that
-B1 faster start up
-B2 needs to be useful(Kenjutsu)
-EXdf1 re-captures(Kenjutsu)
-Better frames for all his useles strings(Kenjutsu)
-Better comboability
-etc

BTW why no one is talking about Warrior Predator? I never see anyone use him.
Dude, Kenshi was covered fully several pages ago.