What's new

MY MKX PATCH WISH LIST FOR KP2 (POST YOURS)

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Kenshi needs much more than that
-B1 faster start up
-B2 needs to be useful(Kenjutsu)
-EXdf1 re-captures(Kenjutsu)
-Better frames for all his useles strings(Kenjutsu)
-Better comboability
-etc

BTW why no one is talking about Warrior Predator? I never see anyone use him.
To be fair, if there wasn't HQT we wouldn't see much predator at all. Idk y tho, that character is op.

Diego de Souza Costa

***The Soul Consuming Darkness***
here's my opinion on Lord REO's suggestions...

Kenshi:

Balanced
- All versions of Telekinetic Strike (D,B+4) are now -3 on block. (just the EX one, the regular needs to be -9 or more , a fullscreen zoner, can't be too safe)
- All versions of EX D,B+4+BLK now have one hit of armor. (good)
- EX Spirit Charge is now +7 on block. (he needs to have an overhead/low normal tho, even if it is a highly punishable one.... lel)
- EX Tele Flurry is now -6 on block and has it's whiff recovery cut in half (and all hits needs to come out on block, "mid, mid, low")

Possessed
- F4 can now be cancelled into specials on hit and block. (PLS !!!)
- EX B,F+3+BLK now has 100% increased tracking. (also increase the tracking on the regular Demon Fury... -_-)
- D,F+4 is now +15 on hit. (+15 seems a little too much.... + 8 or 9, is better)

P.S. buff or adjust all of his useless strings, to be either safer on block, do more dmg (combo filler) or for them to be special cancellable, this character has a fuck ton of strings.... make them useful ffs...

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
here's my opinion on Lord REO's suggestions...

Kenshi:

Balanced
- All versions of Telekinetic Strike (D,B+4) are now -3 on block. (just the EX one, the regular needs to be -9 or more , a fullscreen zoner, can't be too safe)
- All versions of EX D,B+4+BLK now have one hit of armor. (good)
- EX Spirit Charge is now +7 on block. (he needs to have an overhead/low normal tho, even if it is a highly punishable one.... lel)
- EX Tele Flurry is now -6 on block and has it's whiff recovery cut in half (and all hits needs to come out on block, "mid, mid, low")

Possessed
- F4 can now be cancelled into specials on hit and block. (PLS !!!)
- EX B,F+3+BLK now has 100% increased tracking. (also increase the tracking on the regular Demon Fury... -_-)
- D,F+4 is now +15 on hit. (+15 seems a little too much.... + 8 or 9, is better)

P.S. buff or adjust all of his useless strings, to be either safer on block, do more dmg (combo filler) or for them to be special cancellable, this character has a fuck ton of strings.... make them useful ffs...
The current tracking on bf3 is vomit

Schuyler

Noob
Reading through this thread I see people saying Cassie has options to make her 50/50's safe without EX flip kick so nerf it, what are they? I'm interested in what people have found that I don't know about.
Same. She needs a damage buff if flip kick becomes unsafe.

Make Quan Chi D+FS bat a mid instead of calling it once per combo, make his F+FS bat an OH to compensate, damage buff to regular bat and bat grab. Also Blood God would be very good if block breaker cost a bar of meter knowing he can go for the toten after a block breaker but it's okay I can learn this character in under 2 hours :p

E

Eldriken

You train combos. In combos you need to train timing. What the problem to learn timing of blockstuns? Its part of the game
Um. They're able to block before you can punish due to the blockstun. There's nothing you can do about it. Timing does nothing.

A move that should be punishable but isn't due to blockstun has nothing to do with timing. No adjustment to timing will change the blockstun. Only NRS can do that by modifying the frame data on the blockstun.

Zaccel

Noob
You train combos. In combos you need to train timing. What the problem to learn timing of blockstuns? Its part of the game
If variable blockstun were as simple as remembering a few moves, that'd be fine, but it's everywhere and leads to unnecessary splitting of hairs. It serves no functional purpose and could have been done right the first time.

I'm sure it makes online even more enjoyable, too.

TwiztidOne

I don't know who that is...
Um. They're able to block before you can punish due to the blockstun. There's nothing you can do about it. Timing does nothing.

A move that should be punishable but isn't due to blockstun has nothing to do with timing. No adjustment to timing will change the blockstun. Only NRS can do that by modifying the frame data on the blockstun.
it's not that you can't punish because of blockstun, its just that the blockstun is so wonky that it makes the timing of punishing things(even things that are super negative) really weird.

you could lab every punishable move in the game to get use to each ones specific blockstun to make punishing easier but imo that's completely stupid they should just normalize blockstun because there's no reason we should be needing to do all that

ryublaze

Noob
General
- 1 Bar Block Breaker
- Input Shortcuts fixed
- Reduced timer
- Better netcode

Takeda
- Mid Kunai is consistent on all characters and in the corner

Ronin
- Blade Kall has consistent blockstun

Lasher
- Whip Strike input changed from DF1 to DD1 to make D+F+1 input easier
- Whip Strike is an overhead
- Whip Trip is a hard knockdown

Last edited:

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I don't mean to come off as condescending here, and variable blockstun isn't always easy to deal with, but there will never be such a thing as "universal blockstun". For a move with a lot of recovery frames to be much safer when blocked, there simply has to be a lot of blockstun for it. And vice versa.

Unless of course, you guys are okay with with Warlock's F3 having like 4 recovery frames on whiff. :DOGE

General
- 1 Bar Block Breaker
- Input Shortcuts fixed
- Reduced timer
- Better netcode

Takeda
- Mid Kunai is consistent on all characters and in the corner

Ronin
- Blade Kall has consistent blockstun

Lasher
- Whip Strike input changed from DF1 to DD1 to make D+F+1 input easier
- Whip Strike is an overhead and a hard knockdown
- Whip Trip is a hard knockdown
I'm not a Takeda player so take this with a grain of salt, but in terms of giving Lasher reasons to be picked over the others, would it not be more significant to give it's specific armored moves faster startup perhaps?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
That's the problem. Blockstun at times doesn't let you punish something, even though you should be able to.

I don't think that's true. Some moves have long block stuns but the character who did the move still has a lot of block stun himself and can't block. The net difference should still be in your favor to punish if the move was unsafe.

It's just that the long blockstun for the blocking character makes the timing weird and makes it easy to miss the punish window.

Maybe there are some extreme cases (I doubt it though), but I don't think a single move has a variable blockstun making it punishable in one case and safe in another.