What's new

MK10 Wishlist

d3v

SRK
For the engine not to feel like a 3D fighter that was changed mid development to be 2D.

At the very least, 2D hitsphere resolution so that you don't get stance specific shit.

Element_

The First Element
Sektor , Tanya , Jade and Shang are the one's i want most to be there....If Shang doesn't make it then there is something terribly wrong going down inside NRs HQ. And please make Jade at least mid-tier this time!

The balls to realize that rather than trying to please every hardcore fan by including anyone and everyone who ever had 4 seconds of screentime, that they may need to cut down on characters and focus on balance FIRST.

Shit if they're already doing 2/3 versions of a character, per character, we've got a very large matchup chart with just half as many characters as MK9, depending on how differently they play. All the characters in the world don't mean shit if more than half of them and their 3 variants wind up trash tier or pointless clones. Take the time, polish the game, focus on gameplay, not just ego blowing every single fan who wants some dude you should've never given a story to in the first place.

Kitana would be awsome (but I doubt that anyway), and the slot you put her in may fit a female ninja.
But the others are hard to identify, since NRS totally surprised me with all of the new characters.
They just left Scorp and Sub untouched.

I' am curious where the MK X story leads us and which character are join and which veteran are return.

I definitely can't identify Shinnok as playable character until now.
Neither can I identify a Raiden or Kung Lao type...

RoGE

Noob
please please please make rematches really quick and give us the ability to skip a character's victory pose.

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
Step #1: Pick the unlocked default skin that the player wishes to use.
Step #3: Select the powers available to him. A character would only be able to support a few powers (say 4). For Sub-Zero, the list might consist of: Freeze, Ground Freeze, Ice Puddle, Tombstone Teleport, Ice Clone, Icy Counter, Cold Slide, etc.
If playing online, one Sub-Zero that a player might face would be completely different from another Sub-Zero. A defensive player might choose completely different specials from an offensive one, and have different advanced combos available to them as a result. .
I can't tell you how excited I am about the 3-style system NRS has implimented!!!

1. Jade with some great variations:
1. Wildcat (Variation 1): She gets a 0.5 damage output boost to her hits (it'd show more when she's doing combos that can easily chip her opponents).
2. Pole dancer (Variation 2): The Pole is used as a weapon in some of her combos along side the usage of a more "ninja"- like play style. She can become a more rushdown character and her defensive capabilities are more stronger.
3. Her 3rd and final variation: Increased damage on her boomerangs, flash kick and a +3 second invincibility when her EN Glow is on her. She can shoot up to 6 boomerangs (each can be determined to hit in the center or go "berserk" and bounce off the walls and interactables.

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
Either Brutalities or Animalities (as the other -ality that Boon said will be in this one).

I would prefer Brutalities simply because on the next gen, with the graphics and engine power, the designs would be nuts.

Imagine pounding on your opponents, hearing/seeing bones break, followed by the final blow sending your opponent in a pile of bones/mush!

I'd love to see some kind of defensive mechanic like just defend, faultless defense, push block, alpha counter etc. Pressure in MKX is going to be scary with run and stage super jumps.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Hsu Hao. He's so awesome they didn't put him in other games out of fear that his coolness would overshadow other characters..

insignis

Noob
beside balance, ninjas etc etc I really want Tournament Mode for online matches:

after n-amount of players joined game will create brackets and start FT1 Single Elimination while losers may stay and watch other matches online.

sadly it's not gonna happen :(

Last edited:

SGX

Noob
One of the biggest things I'd like to see is going in and out of block to have less startup. Even 1 less frame each way would make a world of difference.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
One of the biggest things I'd like to see is going in and out of block to have less startup. Even 1 less frame each way would make a world of difference.
I'm pretty sure blocking has minimal startup (on the next frame) already.
Or what do you mean?