What's new

MK10 Wishlist

Casselman

Also: LockUpYourBones
-Netcode (I only stop playing MK9 because of frustration over this god damn online experience.) FIX IT!!!
-Online leveling system (Injustice's was perfect)
-Either give a universal armor option or give no armor at all. I am sick of no wakeup options for certain characters under pressure.
-Multiple Xrays.
-Friendships/Brutalities
-2D hitbox
-One button grab breaks
-Run button (Not sure about this one but if it's done right, ohhh my god! It would be awesome.)
-Konquest mode (I don't want to take from the quality of the fighter but I'd prefer Konquest over Story. Fire & Ice reboot?)
-Havik and Hotaru.

A-Train

Noob
A better training mode and better online play would be some of the things I want. I love MK9 and hope they don't stray too far away from that in terms of the mechanics and whatnot. Some tweaking and refining is needed, as we all know, but I don't want them to reinvent the wheel, so to speak.

I just want for the PC version to not be shit and get the same amount of support that console versions get. PC port of MK9 and Injustice were pure garbage.

LockM

Noob
-run without the inclusion of a dedicated button.
-allow strings to be inputted after a jump attack after landing on ground and connect as combo. Would like to hitconfirm my attack please.
-addition of chains and/or links on ground. Allows for more creativity in combos and pressuring the opponent before launching character for a juggle. It shouldnt be just dial a combo. Having different normals and links allow for different openers based upon spacing and if it is a punish or a hitconfirm.
-no breakers during hit. It is fine for defensive purposes at the cost of meter, if done outside ig blockstun it will leavebyou open.
-no huge ass stages like injustice.
-no stage interaction or atleast minimal.
-addition of stances that are actually meaningfull. Full fledged stances of transitional stances. Not every character has to have
them though.
-no distinction between which throw you need to tech based on which throw is done. As both start the same it is a complete guess unless you know whivh throw is more beneficial in a certain situation. Throws should never be able to be ducked and can always be teched. Even when a throw is a done on someone his recovery.
-addition of trades and counterhits. Can cause an entire new metagame when applying pressure.
-i know mk is mk but i honestly believe back to block is better. Easier to react when you need to block. Fingers are free to press any button. More mixup opportunities. Being differen with a block button for the sake of being different is not a good argument against back to block. MK doesnt differentiate itself by the simple fact it had a block button, mk is and should be more than that.
-GOOD walkspeed
-proper anti air tools.
-less copy characters
- invincible attacks should be heavily negative on block.
-every character should have atleast some unique grounded and air attacks. Every character basically just having the same netral attacks takes away any strategy and basically the one who pressed first wins. It should be more than that. Faster attacks to beat slower ones. Longer attacks to beat shorter.ones. Heavy attacks beat weaker attacks on same frame hit. Certain hitboxes beat other normals clean etc

-transitions between motion captured animations should be hand animated to make it more natural
-walking and dashing animation looks off because the upper body does not emphasize the movement that is being done. It basically looks like body that is stationary and moves forward or backwards on wheels.
-proper and even stylistic face modelling. Injustice an mk9 faces were horrendously bad, omly good when they had a face mask haha
-excellent netcode. One of the most important aspects of any competitive videogame.

/rant
Honestly hope the game will be absolutely amazing
This is a wishlist but even then it might be too much to stomach and too out there for hardcore mk players.

Last edited:

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
1. Netcode
2. Universal armor (lack of this ultimately helped murder the balance of MK9)
3. Universal stage size
4. Hit trades!
5. No laggy startup on walk movement (will allow better footsies)

I know that no hit trades was how things went in mk9, but I think certain mechanics need to change for the good of a balanced game. That's a big one in my opinion.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Hara-Kiri.

But it should only be done if you do the input correctly AND the winner doesn't do a fatality, so you cant cut them off from their glory if they want it.

It would really make more since too, since you'd be killing yourself out of shame because your enemy wouldn't do it.

Mst

Noob
- good Netcode
- no up/down for tp
- better training mode (like inj)
- online training mode
- same support for all platforms (pc/ps4/360/...)
- counter hits
- more parrys
- Kitana and Skarlet

babalook

Noob
I want throws to grant hard knockdowns to promote setups, and for throws to be interrupt-able mid animation by on screen projectiles so that characters could setup throws as combos starters

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I want throws to grant hard knockdowns to promote setups, and for throws to be interrupt-able mid animation by on screen projectiles so that characters could setup throws as combos starters
Actually, I think that some characters (like Sub with his clone shenanigans) could start a combo with a throw in MK9.

Better Netcode.

This is by far the most needed thing for me. I just want to be able to play with my buddies who live around the country (all with good internet and all on wired PC connections) without it being a lag fest.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I want Tremor. I don't think there's a character I want more than him. We'll see!

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
For characters that I'd like to return from MK9: Smoke, Sektor and Rain.
Some characters from the 3d era that I'd like to see again: Havik, Shinnok and Fujin.
Tremor, of course...

And the most important things: better balance and better netcode.

That's all i need!

i hope that for MKX they will focus more on the actual strategy than the rediculous inputs and timing requirement for combos that online are even harder i know the online doesnt matter at the pro level but for casuals like me who dont have time to go at every few tourney here in quebec

make combos easier so your not thinking about not messing up your inputs so you can focus on the strategy and how to out smart your opponent
well thats is just my opinion

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Can we get a mod to do a General discussion thread please

in anyway this more than a wish this i s a feeling

that MKX Online Mode will be "Conquest: you create your God or whatever
challenge people in RPG by walking over and challenge

maybe they use different Realms for different Ranks your on and different gear too show people if ur god or not

go to Stadiums for KOTH
Dojo's for online challenges and to do combo challenges people set online
Walk around to find Collectables or an online Krypt
special Emotes and Easter Eggs, ECT

Not seen it be anything as Expansive as that
thats unrealistic wishlists but ill bet it be some Conquest type of roam mode