What's new

MK10 Wishlist

Lith

Noob
-At least two costumes/colors for every character (no more original color and slightly darker original color in a mirror match)
- The same frame data, hit boxes, and hurt boxes on different costumes for the same character
- A cheat code(s) for increased walk speed ONLY so the community can test and see what MK is like with that. (keep normals and specials the same speed)
- A cheat code or option to be able to hold back to block. Goes against NRS entire character/game design but combined with some other potential game codes it could make for interesting replayability and give tournament organizers more options to keep the game fresh down the line.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
I was thinking about this, if they brought back the Krypt, how about some functionality with KOTH. Instead of betting for 50xp, you could actually bet the koins you get by doing whatever. And add real wagers, like I bet 500 red koins whatshisface will do 21 trident rushes, stuff like that

loogie

Noob
oh, here is a thought ... what if there was DLC introduced which is a variation of an existing character? so the char would have a 4th variation?

Meter-burn blocking so you don't take any chip damage. Maybe it drains your endurance as well. Especially helpful when your trying to survive a round with a sliver of life...

Andromeda

I am Bard
The only thing I really would definitely appreciate seeing return are the arcade endings and how they look.

<--- Around the 1:30 mark is how I definitely would love to see the endings look like. I don't care if they'll be considered canon or not, just the look. I don't think it would satisfy me if they were all motion video because it wouldn't show that much rather than the drawn endings.

That's really all I got for now.

Sareena, Fujin, Reiko, Shinnok, Quan Chi, That Unnamed Woman From Jade's Ending From MK9, Some New Cyborg Of The Lin Kuei, Cyber Smoke.

And as the guest character: Dante from DMC.

insignis

Noob
I really really hope there will be no cloned stages as 2 arkhams, 2 bruce's mantions, 2 gardens, etc.

Such things look lazy to me and if they want to show how awesome they are with different daytime - make it change dynamically during long fights. On a third round for instance.

Geochron

Noob
Since Kitana died in MK9's story mode, I'd like to see her return in an undead "Sindel" form in MKX. So she'd look like Kitana but with white eyes and white streaks in her hair or something. She could even have some of Sindel's moves (flight, scream, etc) which could be divided among the variations with her other typical moves.

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
oh, here is a thought ... what if there was DLC introduced which is a variation of an existing character? so the char would have a 4th variation?

I don't particularly like the idea of it, but I liked your post anyway because I could see them doing this after all DLC characters are released and the game is winding down. It would be a lot easier to make a new variation than a new character.

Too lazy to read this thread.

Here's my wish list of stuff that I haven't seen listed in the 18 seconds I spent skimming the first page:

Instant match restart option like Injustice

KI quality online

Faster finishing moves, or at least the option to speed them up to MK1-3 times. Watching a long drawn out fatality is cool the first couple times. After that it's just annoying. Finishers in MK1-3 were good because they were over in a few seconds.

Smaller window for inputting finishers like in MK1-3.

Predator

The Green Bastard from Parts Unknown

Some other shit that I can't remember right now.

Last edited:

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Faster finishing moves, or at least the option to speed them up to MK1-3 times. Watching a long drawn out fatality is cool the first couple times. After that it's just annoying. Finishers in MK1-3 were good because they were over in a few seconds.
Smaller window for inputting finishers like in MK1-3.
Predator
Some other shit that I can't remember right now.
One of the best posts I have read in a while, congrats.

Not sure how possible it would be, but having 4 player online tag matches without requiring each team to be on the same console would be pretty awesome too.

I doubt any classic stages will be returning, but if they do, and if there's a classic music option like in MK9, include the classic fatality music respective to which game the stage is from.

Since they're owned by WB, perfect guest character...

We need I say we need Foghorn Leghorn! Why should Family Guy get all the chicken fights?

Catnip_Her0

Burn It Down
Spectate, good online code, online options like alllll the other games out there, tourney mode like doa 5 ultimate, if someone rages give them a loss please thank you and im done.

FERRA/TORR BROTHERHOOD UNITE !!!!