What's new

MK10 Wishlist

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
My wish list for MKX:
- 2 or 3 X-Ray per character
- Rematch button in online mode
- Better connection online ( everyone wants this lol )
- Cyborgs (Cyrax, Sektor, Cyber Sub-Zero/Scorpion) , MKX is 25 years further so Cyborgs like these would fit perfect in this game imo
- A shop where you can buy and design your character his/her costumes
- MORE PLAYERS LIKE HOW EVERYONE LOVED TO PLAY MK BACK IN THE 90's :D !

LockM

Noob
So after playing Guilty Gear Xrd for the last few weeks, i really like the implementation of the burst mechanic which is basically a combo breaker.
The only difference being, it is punishable if you do it at the wrong time. I would like to see the combo breaker having a real downside.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
So after playing Guilty Gear Xrd for the last few weeks, i really like the implementation of the burst mechanic which is basically a combo breaker.
The only difference being, it is punishable if you do it at the wrong time. I would like to see the combo breaker having a real downside.
I think the downside is your lose 2/3 bars of your meter and all of your stamina.

Pakman

Lawless Victory!
I hope they alter the block-meter mechanics, they were ass backwards in MK9.

Blocking should yield the defender some meter - not zero meter! Offensive play is already rewarded on the basis of chip damage. If you want to further reward offence, fine have the aggressor gain meter on top but don't negate meter gain for the defender. With meter attached to combo breaking, you are directly punishing the defender...

-narshkajke-

klone enthusiast
I hope MK X doing the costume customization like Killer Instinct, of course without messing up the different variation visual cue,,

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
Current wishlist: Noob, Smoke, cyber ninjas.
Actually it would be nice to see female cyber Lin Kuei for a change - I'd love to see Frost back in ANY form now. I dig this argument that she was technically copy-paste of Sub-Zero, but if she got re-made, she could replace Cyber-Sub (he felt different in MK9 then SubZ), and add to Lin Kuei faction representatives.
Also, for training purposes: I wish there was an option which would allow you to invite a friend to practice with (no counter, no rounds).