1. Allow Zoning
2. Back to Block
3. 4 Meters
4. 3 Different Fatalities
5. 3-4 Alt Costumes
6. 2D Gameplay
7. Transitions
8. Clash
9. Online Cards (Backgrounds, Icons, Portraits)
10. Challenge Towers
11. Tanya, Nitara, Frost and Sareena.

max-6186

Noob
Actually heres thing.

1. Allow Zoning
2. Back to Block
3. 4 Meters
4. 3 Different Fatalities
5. 3-4 Alt Costumes
6. 2D Gameplay
7. Transitions
8. Clash
9. Online Cards (Backgrounds, Icons, Portraits)
10. Challenge Towers
11. Tanya, Nitara, Frost and Sareena.
Perfect

But we want mini games like motor kombat or chess

classic mk da best bruhhhh. they can use mk9 gameplay, 3d mk gameplay or whatever they want for injumpstice, but i want umk3 gameplay for mk10.
Real we need classic mode in mk10

I want Shang to use his morphing in a way that actually benefits the player!!! In most MK titles it's a pain in the ass, and though making it a part of a Soul Steal was a good idea, MK9 wasn't an exception. They should make morph animations a part of his regular and special moves. Like if he does a throw he should turn into Goro or Motaro and do some crazy superstrength-kinda throw. Or if he does a fast blockstring he qyuickly turns into liu kang or kung lao. That's the whole point of being a shapeshifter: to take advantages of certain forms in different situations, NOT being combo-infinited to death in your morphback animation:) And he also shouldn't use the moves of other characters in the game the exact same way they do. So each of such morph animation attacks is unique to Shang and even the character he turns into to do this attack does it deffently himself. Imaging his X-ray could be a combination of other charactes attacks. Like spearing your opponent, then freezing him, leaving a bomb under him while he is frozen, shooting him with a homing missle while he is in the air and then catching him for a backbreaker:):):)

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
I say this again, i want UMK3 gameplay for MK10, but this time i add more things for my wishlist:
- LP, LK, RP, RK like Classic MKs, but some moves like MK9 Cage's B3, MK9 Scorpion's B2,... can be their command moves, so they can keep them.
- Universal armor, or no armor at all.
- KOF's Running, i don't want Run Button.
- 2 Bars Meter, for EX and Breaker. Add another Meter for X-Ray as a comeback mechanic.
- With UMK3 auto combo/string (whatever you want to call it) system, maybe the game should have something like KI's breaker? It'd be interesting, i don't know, just an idea...
- Air dash, super jump, double jump,... etc
- Block Button.
- No fucking Clash or MB or Interactables or whatever in Injustice. MK and Injustice should be 2 different games.
- No stupid 50/50. Reasonable frame data.
- And finally, USE THE FUCKING 2D HITBOXES for god's sake!!!

Last edited:

max-6186

Noob
1- I want see a new characters (like king jerrod)

2-I never and ever want see crazy things (like mileena be a with good or scorpion Unlockable or dlc...etc

3-like minh giang we need all this things

I say this again, i want UMK3 gameplay for MK10, but this time i add more things for my wishlist:
- LP, LK, RP, RK like Classic MKs, but some moves like MK9 Cage's B3, MK9 Scorpion's B2,... can be their command moves, so they can keep them.
- 2 Bars Meter, for EX and Breaker. Add another Meter for X-Ray as a comeback mechanic.
- With UMK3 auto combo/string (whatever you want to call it) system, maybe the game should have something like KI's breaker? It'd be interesting, i don't know, just an idea...
- Block Button.
- No fucking Clash or MB or Interactables or whatever in Injustice. MK and Injustice should be 2 different games.
But that can be happen in mk10?

I would love to see a Shang Tsung look like a wrinkly version of the character he has morphed into and not the exact looking character. If you have been in a situation where you have wondered for a second which character you are, you'll appreciate this suggestion.

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
all these ppl saying back to block are idiots don't fucking ruin mk just because u like injustice... stay the fuck away from mk if you want it to be like that. respect the elder gods and one of the original fighting games in history please.

Last edited:

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
I say keep the roster small, about as big as it is in MK9. Too many characters usually results in many similar characters. I prefer quality over quantity. Around 25 is good enough. Even 20 is acceptable to me provided they are very unique.

As some others have said, MK needs a much more comprehensive tutorial, maybe character specific tutorial. Unlike pros, normal people have a hard time understanding a character. The ones that look good or are personal favorites often play in a way that is unattractive to the player. For example, Quan-Chi is one of my favorite MK characters and when I picked up MK9 I started with him. But once I dug a bit deeper I found out that I don't like the way Quan-Chi plays in this game at all - all that meter building and unblockable traps and everything doesn't suit my style. But it took me a lot of time to figure that out. I finally settled on Ermac. A character specific tutorial would have helped me not just to decide on a character very quickly but also learn it quickly. As it happened I had to resort to forums and youtube videos.

The Bosses of MK9 are very cheap. They basically couldn't manage to make characters powerful enough while obeying the game's rules. So they just broke them. While I'm not such a stiff person, at times it just feels plain wrong. For example, the bosses having incredible damage is logical as character's in MK9 have varying levels of damage. However, the bosses having more health is a cheap way of making them powerful because all playable characters have the same health. But even that I can live with. What I find extremely low is that even their normal attacks can out-prioritize almost anything from playable characters. Its almost like they ran out of ideas and brought out the white flag. They need better made bosses for the next game.

The AI needs improvement as well. With some characters its dismal. It would help with the bosses as well.

A complete overhaul of the roster doesn't seem like a good idea. I say bring back like 15 characters from MK9, bring back 6-7 characters from other MK games like MK4 or MKD. And finally add 3-4 ORIGINAL new characters. A non-creative character like Skarlet doesn't add anything.
i literally lol'd at this entire post ... especially the last part about skarlet

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
A non-creative character like Skarlet doesn't add anything.

that makes no sense guy.... skarlet is probably the most unique of the cast. she has infinite comboing possibilities which lets you be as creative as you want. also she's the hardest character to master. i dont see how you could even say that unles youre trolling

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
go on "lol"ing then. constructive criticism is a little too much to ask from you no ? i think so yeah.
What's constructive about taking the block button out of MK? Do you understand the gravity of a change like that? The biggest complaint to balance I hear in Inj has to do with teleports that cross up, or sometimes cross up. That's MK's bread and butter. No... Just no. I'm not fighting Smoke without a block button.

- Block Button.
you could have just quoted me and and said everything opposite from what this guy said. and remember there were interactibles in mk 4 and transitions in deception mka and mk vs dc. so its not really an injustice addon. just saying ;)

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
you could have just quoted me and and said everything opposite from what this guy said. and remember there were interactibles in mk 4 and transitions in deception mka and mk vs dc. so its not really an injustice addon. just saying ;)
Just 2 weeks ago i still wanted everything from injustice for mk10 (except shitty class and health system) cuz i know there were interactables in MK4, MKDA, MKD, MKA and MKDC, if you look at my old posts, you will see it. But after playing UMK3/MKT last week, i changed my mind. I must be a bipolar lol. I forgot Stage Transition tho, i want it for MK10.
and you don't want 2d hitboxes, reasonable frame data, universal armor and no stupid 50/50? :DOGE

Last edited:

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
he's the 2nd character i'd wanna see show up. Kenshiro is still no.1 tho.

and itd work out great for NRS as well because the game would sell a shit ton over seas. Thats how big Hokuto No Ken is in Japan. They had a mock funeral IRL when one of the main characters in the series died. No joke o-o google Raoh Real life funeral.

Last edited:

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
What's constructive about taking the block button out of MK? Do you understand the gravity of a change like that? The biggest complaint to balance I hear in Inj has to do with teleports that cross up, or sometimes cross up. That's MK's bread and butter. No... Just no. I'm not fighting Smoke without a block button.
Please show me where in any of my posts I have asked for the block button to be removed. That was other people. Trust me when I say that you would sooner get rid of the block button than me. The Elder Gods couldn't keep me away from it.

A non-creative character like Skarlet doesn't add anything.

that makes no sense guy.... skarlet is probably the most unique of the cast. she has infinite comboing possibilities which lets you be as creative as you want. also she's the hardest character to master. i dont see how you could even say that unles youre trolling
How on earth is Skarlet unique ?? She is based on an existing idea, i.e. Kitana, Mileena, Jade..... Her "all blood" theme is very generic in the context of Mortal Kombat. I don't find anything original about her. You might say she is just a poor man's Mileena. I am talking from a creative perspective here. Game play comes later. A very unoriginal character could also be hard to master if its fighting mechanics are designed in such a way.

I have nothing against how Skarlet plays. Its her overall concept that I think is cheap. The same with Cyber Sub-zero, which is just a cross of Sub-zero and Cyrax. Freddy Krueger is more original and feels like a fresh new character.

Last edited:
Just 2 weeks ago i still wanted everything from injustice for mk10 (except shitty class and health system) cuz i know there were interactables in MK4, MKDA, MKD, MKA and MKDC, if you look at my old posts, you will see it. But after playing UMK3/MKT last week, i changed my mind. I must be a bipolar lol. I forgot Stage Transition tho, i want it for MK10.
and you don't want 2d hitboxes, reasonable frame data, universal armor and no stupid 50/50? :DOGE
as a sindel player... i wanna zone and as killer frost and hawkgirl player i wanna do resets 50/50s and pressure

What I'm interested in is the kharacters.

New:
- Skarlet
- Rain
- Kenshi
- Kai
- Fujin
- Tanya
- Reiko
- Shinnok (playable & final boss)
- Li Mei
- Bo'Rai Cho
- Sareena