What's new

MK10 Wishlist

too bad he's dead :(.
Didn't see any real evidence of that in the story mode. His juice was just sucked out and given to Sindel. But Shang for me is as iconic as Scorpion and Sub-zero. But than again Nrs might have a different opinion :) that's why I need Chameleon or Shinnok, or Quan Chi to be able to use other opponents powers to be my main in MK10

Cruz

Banned
-Reiko: Listen to your fans NRS, they want him with shoulder charges, hammer and his cool special kick...
Balanced Shao Kahn and in control of Outworld since Mileena has the brains of a braindead fly.

-Tremor: Another huge request and make him a grappler and beast.

-Tanya: Most requested female that wasn't in last MK...

-Fujin: Why not?

-Havik: He's cool and give him his mace.

-Nitara: Could work and she would be a unique character with those wings.

-Frost: On the fence for her inclusion cause she might end up as a Sub-Zero clone.

-Shinnok: Make him playable and don't forget the skull arms!

-Bo'rai'cho: Mix of Liu Kang and Kung Lao but with puking issues.

-Khameleon: Make her just a mix of Jade and Kitana this time.

NorCalSamurai

Bacon Lettuce Tomato
I'm spoiled from Injustice. All I really want is frame data in the move list and more stable online. Something similar to IGAU's Hero Card would also be cool. Much more individualized than the KOTH avatars from MK9.

As for characters, Give me Shinnok and Reiko.

I'm easy to please.

sgZick

Noob
That might no be themost popular opinion, but I really liked Deadly Alliance, 3 stances where a bit muchmaybe. But giving every character an switchable weapon stance would like in that game would be cool. The thing I never liked about MK is that a lot characters share many moves and most peoples B4, D2, JP, JK are identical even the characters are supposed to use vastly different fight styles. The similar looks (one ninja and masked belly dancer each color). make thinks worse. Injustice did a much better job in having a diverse roster in which each char has a unique moveset and fighting style, the traits specified them even more.

So I don't really mind which characters NRS chooses to put into MK10, as long as they adjust their classic movesets more and give normals vastly different properties across the board, that will help balancing a lot as well. I would prefer to see this being done by including the weapon stances from Deadly Allicance, always seemed stupid to me that Scorpion would carry two sords on his back and only use them for 1 or 2 specials and combos. Then you can give differnt X-Rays per stance with different properties as well.

Cappuccino

Ermac player in training
Well thankfully an alternate timeline would let them retell the MK storyline however NRS wants to. Really excited to see what they decide to do for the MK10 roster.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
As long as my girls Mileena, Kitana, Jade, Sindel and Scarlet (though with a better moveset) return then I am good for whoever they throw in (my baby Scorpion is obviously going to return).

Although seeing Sareena and, especially, Tanya would be cool.

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
Maybe add an online mode where you can wager coins. Have leaderboard for most coins held.
Could keep coins relevant I guess.

A viking character. MK has cyborgs, ninjas etc...but it needs a viking.

A viking that looks menacing but is really all about having fun, drinking and fighting!

EDIT: Oh, and a netcode that actually works.

EDIT 2: AND a block button...it sucks to block teleports...like Scorpion in injustice...

matterovermind

mindundermatter
The only thing I want from this game is for it to be tested thoroughly before release. I realize that there are contraints and pressures unique to NRS (for example, The "WB" side of things) but please, really just take the time to test the game before you send it out.

I don't think it sits well at all when your game is updated or changed very often early on in, especially since this is a critical period where gamers (both professional and casual) make a decision to committ or to adopt your game.

Other than this, a good story and training mode would be appreciated. I don't have high hopes for netcode, because I realize that ultimately, the "online experience" is out of your control.

Louisiana Shark

Louie Shark
Idk if anyone posted this:

- MK 10/MK2 should have a TOURNAMENT MODE for online and offline. (Person has the option to choose 8 or 10 man)

- In an online lobby, you have 20 or 30 seconds to start your match with your opponent before you get sent to the bottom.

-Lobby host can kick your butt out if you go to sleep in their lobby. (MUST HAVE)

- I want NRS to get rid of the win/loss, and just go by skill level. Maybe they can add some kind of Kombat Points, that you get when you win online matches. (Something like BP/PP in those SF games)

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
1. No more than 10 characters, including dlc.
2. All of them balanced, no worse match ups than 6-4 if at all.
3. Proper fundamentals:
3.1. No bunny hops (Make jumping risky as fuck)
3.2. Projectile nerf (Slow moving, trading projectiles)
3.3. Every character to have a proper punish, parry or whiff-baiter move. One of these.
3.4. Commit to character style so there are no godmode characters and styles which just do not work.
4. Roster decided by majority vote and popularity rather than randomly putting in what NRS wants.
5. Proper patching and updating like they seem to be doing with Injustice.

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
1. No more than 10 characters, including dlc.
2. All of them balanced, no worse match ups than 6-4 if at all.
3. Proper fundamentals:
3.1. No bunny hops (Make jumping risky as fuck)
3.2. Projectile nerf (Slow moving, trading projectiles)
3.3. Every character to have a proper punish, parry or whiff-baiter move. One of these.
3.4. Commit to character style so there are no godmode characters and styles which just do not work.
4. Roster decided by majority vote and popularity rather than randomly putting in what NRS wants.
5. Proper patching and updating like they seem to be doing with Injustice.
R.I.P MK.

Shinnok - will be my main. better be the final boss of MK10 (but I have a strange feeling they're going to go up to Dragon King/Onaga Saga). Wants Shinnok to CONSISTENTLY fight with amulet staff. Have cool teleporting/portal combos. Oh and hella soul fist like Morrigan in UMvC3 LMFAO.

Kai - with noticeable bulge (lolz ;) ) and able to do swag fireball combos. And have handstand stance and normals that transition in and out of it.

Wants all MK9 chars to return in VS. MODE (DEAD SERIOUS)

Fujin, Darius, Reiko, and Bo'Rai'Cho would all be cool too if they were in the game.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
This has nothing to do with any of the previous discussion but it was a character-specific thought I've been having recently about Ermac.

Consider this; he is a character with huge potential for a very unique, flashy move-set put on a 2D plane. What if his TK and meter-burned TK moves (and maybe a few combos) involved moving them into the foreground and background, in a way to kind of force big perspectives to show how he's throwing you around like a ragdoll? Even breaking the 4th wall by hitting you into the camera (or swinging the opponent very close to it)

It seemed really pleasing at the time, but in my mind he's also very animated with his TK motions, using his hands constantly and more than he did in MK. :p

I wish NRS had more fluid, dynamic animations overall. Grundy might just be the best they've ever done (and he is a masterpiece of animated work)

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
This is quite possibly the worst idea of all time. Besides it's their game, they can put whatever they want in it. Pandering to the selfish masses is a very good way to create a crappy, mediocre, and bland as heck game.