What's new

Living Injustice Tier List

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
FOOL play me tonight

set a time FOOL
:)

Seriously green arrow might be 7-3, ive not played one arrow i didnt straight up 20-2 or something.

Im not trying to give myself props either, im saying this mu is BS and after 10-15 games i wanna stop cause i feel like an asshole but will go as long as anyone wants.

SonicBoomBrad we should have an offiicial tier list update after nec
Thats the part that makes it tough to learn the little stuff, getting people to not feel bad about Zodding the fuck outta Arrow lol. I have Hockey tonight :( right now I have saturday and sunday nights to play due to work, and fam.

RIF

Noob
5:5 vs. The Flash?

Very questionable.
Very WRONG. It's a 4-6. (I am agreeing with you)

Sinestro has a number of BAD match-ups. 3-7 vs KF. 4-6 against Scorpion, Aquaman, and MMH. Cyborg is the only (potential) 7-3 Sinestro has right now. Bane is NOT 7-3 for Sinestro. It's 4-6 with a potential for being 5-5. If Bane gets the KD on Sinestro in the corner, it's not a good look.

I highly doubt P2W and Wound gave their input on this.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Goombas WoWo is top 10 on his 'tier list', mine is top 2 on my 'tier list'.

Alot of the things he sees as weaknesses are just his own issue tbh.
Dunno why people are even commenting on matches like WoWo vs MMH.
She doesnt need to be in the air, she rarely does against most characters. He can only trait for so long, she can B2 forever, his upclose game, which will happen eventually, is weaker and more risk than hers.

Also, the flash is pretty much the same character as WoWo, but with a worse version of everything. So how he's that many spots above her is beyond me

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
This is the self-proclaimed official Injustice tier list based on match up numbers from all the top players for each character. We've been working on this for over a month and finally have the results in. Thank you to everyone that help make this dream a reality. We can now have pointless arguments over nothing.

1. Superman - 167 - Emperor Theo
2. Aquaman - 165 -
2. MMH - 165 - MIT, Blak Fellow, Rebelo
4. Killer Frost - 163 - Khaotik
5 Flash - 160 - AK Harold, Fr Legend
6. Zod - 159 - Pig, M2Dave
7. Sinestro - 158 - WoundCowboy, P2W
8. Black Adam - 157 - Smarrgasm
9. Batgirl - 156 - SonicFox
10. Wonder Woman - 154 - Foxy, EliteGoomba *Foxy didn't give actual numbers
11. Batman - 152 - Forever King
12. Zatanna - 150 - Deg
13. Raven - 147 - Blind Man
13. Green Lantern - 147 - DJT
15. Hawk Girl - 141 - pimpimjim
16. Catwoman - 139 - Krayzie
16. Cyborg - 139 - RelaxedState
16. Doomsday - 139 - SonicBoomBrad
16. Green Arrow - 139 - 7L
16. Harley - 139 - Saltface
16. Lex - 139 - Rev0lver
16. Nightwing - 139 - Sajam
16. Bane - 139 - Maxintensity
24. Deathstroke - 137 - GGA Slips
25. Grundy - 136 - Tyrant *Tyrant never finished Grundy numbers, so I used everyone else's
26. Ares - 135 - MrAquaman
27. Scorpion - 133 - Rebelo
28. Lobo - 128 - CageRedfield
29. Shazam - 121 - Wonder Chef
30. Joker - 116 - Qwark

List of Match-Up numbers: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApDldX1M2qOVdGw2aEZVVi1kTHFwVWdGb2RtRlQtU1E&usp=sharing#gid=0

7L @A F0xy Grampa AK elitegoomba AK Harold AK Pig Of The Hut AK SaltFace AK Smarrgasm Blind_Man Cage Redfield deg222 Denzell dribirut EGP Wonder_Chef EMPEROR_THEO FOREVER KING General M2Dave GGA pimpimjim GGA Slips Krayzie LEGEND Maxintensity25
I don't get the points and etc?

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun
Damn GL was looking pretty dominant and then the last 3 DLC characters all 6-4 him.
Lol with the exception of Zod Sinestro 7-3s a bunch of characters no one plays, and his 2 3-7s are AM and KF which are super popular.

I like this tier list, well done.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Hmmm.... I question several of these batgirl MU numbers;

Black Adam 5-5 >>> 6-4
Doomsday 6-4 >>> 5-5
Harley 4-6 >>> 5-5
Killer Frost 4-6 >>> 5-5
Superman 6-4 >>> 5-5
MMH 4-6 >>> 5-5

These are more accurate I think. If you'd like reasoning I'd be happy to provide it.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
oh so think we should go ahead now then? Im cool w that

The biggest stinker mu # i saw (and i love this guy) was Relaxedstate saying zod vs cyborg was 5-5, I almost called K7L33THA right then and there and was going to make him stop fucking around w sod to hear me do this.

But Relaxed is awesome either way
I've beaten every Zod I've played in sets other than you and Dave. I don't know what to think. Its def in Zods favor though, I wanna say 7-3.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Scorpion losing to Ares (even if not Scorp adv)and going even with Hawkgirl (she beats him like 7-3 at least) I really don't agree with. I also think he's even with Nightwing.

Last edited:
FOOL play me tonight

set a time FOOL
:)

Seriously green arrow might be 7-3, ive not played one arrow i didnt straight up 20-2 or something.

Im not trying to give myself props either, im saying this mu is BS and after 10-15 games i wanna stop cause i feel like an asshole but will go as long as anyone wants.

SonicBoomBrad we should have an offiicial tier list update after nec
I'd like the forums to know that I took 3 games. It helps me sleep better at night.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
I don't think post-patch Supes is even top 5 tbh, but what do I know?

Everything else looks mostly ok, Grundy is very low for my tastes.

Sami

Noob
When did Raven start going even with Zod? Did I miss some tech that stopped him completely overwhelming her with ALL THE THINGS on screen?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
If anyone happens to be curious what the matchup averages look like instead of just as a raw number, because I know I was:

For comparison to other games, SFIV console had Sagat sitting at over 6.0 on his matchup average. I think Dan sat at the very bottom with around 4.0. Considering time gaps, this gap from top to bottom is actually really good.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
lol relax. things will probably change over time. the point of this is to get certain peoples' opinions to make a tier list so not everyone on tym is shouting at each other at once. i like it so far though.

Last edited:

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
Yeah, everybody keeps throwing out how awful the list is because they disagree with 3 or 4 numbers.

People talked about MU's for forever in that PM, and finally caved one way or another. It takes a lot of time and effort to get people together to play and talk about all of their character's MUs, especially when you have people with significantly different opinions on each one. Post NEC this list will change for sure, but this is what everybody came up with for now.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
People say they agree with this yet: Batman isn't top 10, KF is top 5 and better than WW, SM is the best character in the game etc