What's new

Living Injustice Tier List

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
This is the self-proclaimed official Injustice tier list based on match up numbers from all the top players for each character. We've been working on this for over a month and finally have the results in. Thank you to everyone that help make this dream a reality. We can now have pointless arguments over nothing.

1. Superman - 167 - Emperor Theo
2. Aquaman - 165 -
2. MMH - 165 - MIT, Blak Fellow, Rebelo
4. Killer Frost - 163 - Khaotik
5 Flash - 160 - AK Harold, Fr Legend
6. Zod - 159 - Pig, M2Dave
7. Sinestro - 158 - WoundCowboy, P2W
8. Black Adam - 157 - Smarrgasm
9. Batgirl - 156 - SonicFox
10. Wonder Woman - 154 - Foxy, EliteGoomba *Foxy didn't give actual numbers
11. Batman - 152 - Forever King
12. Zatanna - 150 - Deg
13. Raven - 147 - Blind Man
13. Green Lantern - 147 - DJT
15. Hawk Girl - 141 - pimpimjim
16. Catwoman - 139 - Krayzie
16. Cyborg - 139 - RelaxedState
16. Doomsday - 139 - SonicBoomBrad
16. Green Arrow - 139 - 7L
16. Harley - 139 - Saltface
16. Lex - 139 - Rev0lver
16. Nightwing - 139 - Sajam
16. Bane - 139 - Maxintensity
24. Deathstroke - 137 - GGA Slips
25. Grundy - 136 - Tyrant *Tyrant never finished Grundy numbers, so I used everyone else's
26. Ares - 135 - MrAquaman
27. Scorpion - 133 - Rebelo
28. Lobo - 128 - CageRedfield
29. Shazam - 121 - Wonder Chef
30. Joker - 116 - Qwark

List of Match-Up numbers: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApDldX1M2qOVdGw2aEZVVi1kTHFwVWdGb2RtRlQtU1E&usp=sharing#gid=0

7L @A F0xy Grampa AK elitegoomba AK Harold AK Pig Of The Hut AK SaltFace AK Smarrgasm Blind_Man Cage Redfield deg222 Denzell dribirut EGP Wonder_Chef EMPEROR_THEO FOREVER KING General M2Dave GGA pimpimjim GGA Slips Krayzie LEGEND Maxintensity25

Last edited by a moderator:

SonicBoomBrad

all BS aside this is probably as close as you're gonna get. thanks brad for putting this together. commence downplaying!
With that many "top players" in one place shit was bound to get hectic at some point. I never hold contempt for anyone. No hard feelings brah.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Inb4 complaints of downplaying and upplaying.

And about time something like this got done for NRS games. Tried something like this for MK9, but it just would never work out... :/

THTB

SonicBoomBrad as far as the chart goes, it's somewhat hard to keep up with who matches up where. There's a way to make the columns...ugh, I can't think of the word...but it locks them in place so that they're always visible, no matter where you scroll, by dragging the lines in the top-left box of the chart.

SonicBoomBrad

SonicBoomBrad as far as the chart goes, it's somewhat hard to keep up with who matches up where. There's a way to make the columns...ugh, I can't think of the word...but it locks them in place so that they're always visible, no matter where you scroll, by dragging the lines in the top-left box of the chart.
Yeah man the formatting is weird on google docs. That was the best I can get it. If someone can figure it out I'll fix it.

grundy has no score vs flash on the matchup chart right now
Nobody noticed. Shhh. Ninja fixed it.

THTB

Yeah man the formatting is weird on google docs. That was the best I can get it. If someone can figure it out I'll fix it.
Like I said, top-left box has these checkered lines. You can drag those across rows and columns, and it'll lock the rows/columns it covers.

Also, as far as numbers go, GL-Zatanna is showing 4-6 for GL's row, but 7-3 for Zatanna's row.