What's new

Living Injustice Tier List

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Killer Frost is the 4th best character in the game... Any matchup chart in the killer frost forum should be disregarded and closed for causing confusion. Any numbers not stated by me shouldn't be taken seriously

Khaotik played the match against 7L as if GA won 6-4. I don't know if ice parry is considered 'scrubby' in high-level tournament play but its lack of use was questionable. It is 5-5
Good to know you base your match up numbers in FT3s in tournament conditions, and not extensive gameplay sessions with both players knowing each others tools extensively.

This is why no one takes you seriously Myles.

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
No actual NW players. Just some ranked cats. Gave me a different perspective that I thought was pretty interesting. I think Lobo out zones NW like a goddamned champion, but that's why I want to see this MU played right.
I have footage of my LoboDayZero versus Mello's NW, sir. I will let you know when I post them. As far as I see, It's constantly Mello + my impatience vs me.. When I'm patient, I play the match the way I'm supposed to. If not, he mops me.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
I have Deathtroke at 145 points which would put him at 14th. There is an 8 point offset i see, i also included a bad matchup that wasn't down as bad.

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
FOOL play me tonight

set a time FOOL
:)

Seriously green arrow might be 7-3, ive not played one arrow i didnt straight up 20-2 or something.

Im not trying to give myself props either, im saying this mu is BS and after 10-15 games i wanna stop cause i feel like an asshole but will go as long as anyone wants.

SonicBoomBrad we should have an offiicial tier list update after nec
I absolutely love long sets like this. I will run rematches all day, even if i am losing. I'm pretty sure i like the abuse..

Sami

Noob
Also I have Raven on pretty much the same score but with different MU numbers. IIRC she averaged out at exactly 5.0.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Deathstroke bottom 10?

Now i can downplay all i want.

Where da buffs at?
Well, that ship sailed when you and the other fools of the Deathstroke forum were claiming he was a top ten character for sure.

lol well at least we can put the "Sinestro top 5 myth" to rest. The same with Zod: He is top 10 and not top 5 like you always say. Sinestro does not feel like the 7th best character when you are fighting Aquaman and Martian. I'll just put that out there...
Even if Zod is not top 5, he does not have three or four losing 7:3 match ups. Sinestro does, though.

Are you not a little bit concerned with the longevity of the character? I know Matt is. I am sure you do not want to make grand finals and fight match ups like Shang Tsung versus Smoke again.

Crathen

Death is my business
Well, that ship sailed when you and the other fools of the Deathstroke forum were claiming he was a top ten character for sure.
I always sustained Deathstroke nerfs were badly implemented , even after the patch i've sustained he's a well balanced character ( wich unfortunately leads him to be just right outside top 10 ) , according to my personal chart he averages at 5,03 with 146 points and that's rounding some MU that could possibly be 5-5 to 4-6.

I guess i wasn't vocal enough.

Btw why does a Scorpion player put numbers on Deathstroke and a GL/ MMH player puts Scorpion numbers in the MU chart?

Some numbers also smell of extremely biased.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I always sustained Deathstroke nerfs were badly implemented , even after the patch i've sustained he's a well balanced character ( wich unfortunately leads him to be just right outside top 10 ) , according to my personal chart he averages at 5,03 with 146 points and that's rounding some MU that could possibly be 5-5 to 4-6.

I guess i wasn't vocal enough.
I do not care what Deathstroke averages. Name me one top tier character that he beats. Name me two that he goes even with.

Also, the entire Deathstroke forum was agreeing with Slips when he stated that Deathstroke was a top ten character. That is a fact.

I do agree that you and J360 should have been responsible for Deathstroke's match ups, but perhaps Brad feared your delusions about the character.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3

Even if Zod is not top 5, he does not have three or four losing 7:3 match ups. Sinestro does, though.

Are you not a little bit concerned with the longevity of the character? I know Matt is. I am sure you do not want to make grand finals and fight match ups like Shang Tsung versus Smoke again.
I think Sinestro will be fine so long as we can figure out the hard MUs. I don't see him having anymore than 3 3-7s, and that's just right now. I have been able to make the Aqua MU more manageable and I am gonna try my ass off to do the same with MMH. but lol either way I am going to stick with him. I don't have as much fun with any other character.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
oh so think we should go ahead now then? Im cool w that

The biggest stinker mu # i saw (and i love this guy) was Relaxedstate saying zod vs cyborg was 5-5, I almost called K7L33THA right then and there and was going to make him stop fucking around w sod to hear me do this.

But Relaxed is awesome either way
Lol. Okay I was a bit delusional and that was a mistake. I did change it though haha. I was theory fighting to much :X

I mean I literally ROFL stomp the shit out of all Zods I come across so it is hard to imagine it being a 3-7 MU for me. Lets play it offline at NEC and hopefully I can show you how Cyborg doesn't utterly and completely lose!

I think Sinestro will be fine so long as we can figure out the hard MUs. I don't see him having anymore than 3 3-7s, and that's just right now. I have been able to make the Aqua MU more manageable and I am gonna try my ass off to do the same with MMH. but lol either way I am going to stick with him. I don't have as much fun with any other character.
you'll find a way to deal with MMH haha, you even managed to make the cyrax shang matchup at least playable, so you should be fine. I know you hated smoke more than you do MMH :p

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Lol. Okay I was a bit delusional and that was a mistake. I did change it though haha. I was theory fighting to much :X

I mean I literally ROFL stomp the shit out of all Zods I come across so it is hard to imagine it being a 3-7 MU for me. Lets play it offline at NEC and hopefully I can show you how Cyborg doesn't utterly and completely lose!
7-3 for sure.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Dear mother of GOD

This is the most even minded non downplaying sinestro comment/post ever from you

In you I am pleased

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
LaR this community mu chart from all the pros and big boys has ares beating scorpion 6-4, how do u feel about that?

mr. aquaman and rebello put the crack pipe down and just walk away, just walk away.

Last edited: