What's new

Living Injustice Tier List

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
Because people need to atone for their sins. This thread is one of them
I put a lot of work into this thread and it didn't turn out the way I thought it would. I spent so much time on this it was ridiculous, I don't need more people telling me to regret it.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I put a lot of work into this thread and it didn't turn out the way I thought it would. I spent so much time on this it was ridiculous, I don't need more people telling me to regret it.
No one said to regret your actions, you did good work by gathering the members of the community and trying to work out the numbers.
The numbers are old, though. The "atone for sins" was just a jab of humor because of my tie into the topic.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Don't listen to the haters, it was a great idea and it did give us some insight as to what reps from each character thought of each MU at the time.

I remember the days when my Catwoman opinions were irrelevant. :(
Hoping to be able to post something really similar to this by the end of the year :joker:

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Don't listen to the haters, it was a great idea and it did give us some insight as to what reps from each character thought of each MU at the time.
My problem with it all is certain people's opinions somehow held more weight.
Like Smarr saying BA is a 6-4 was held as more valid than Max saying its a 5-5, for whatever reason.
I think that was the biggest problem I had.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
My problem with it all is certain people's opinions somehow held more weight.
Like Smarr saying BA is a 6-4 was held as more valid than Max saying its a 5-5, for whatever reason.
I think that was the biggest problem I had.
I guess so. TBH I just saw them as differing opinions, but I see what you mean.
I would actually like to see an idea like this one restarted, but instead of having just one high level rep, make each character board come up with a MU consensus. I know some opinions would be more weighted than others, but it could be interesting to see how much people's opinions have changed since the 1st time this was made.