What's new

Living Injustice Tier List

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
LOL @ Deathstroke beating Aquaman. Good joke.

And GA/DS is a 5/5, I've played that from both sides. It used to be slight advantage for DS until the low arrow buff and now it's a dead heat.

Well, it looks like somebody in this community was so wrong for calling Deathstroke a low mid tier character for many months.

Seriously, why is there no accountability in this community?

If you ever claimed that Deathstroke is top 5 or top 10, have an ounce of decency to apologize, or at the very least admit that you were wrong.
Accountability for what? Disagreeing with you? This is a forum to pose opinions, there's nothing wrong with that.
Apologize for what? Hurting your feelings? Don't take everything so personally, because it's not.

I haven't expressed an opinion one way or the other, but this is just silly.

Last edited:

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Killer Frost is the 4th best character in the game... Any matchup chart in the killer frost forum should be disregarded and closed for causing confusion. Any numbers not stated by me shouldn't be taken seriously

7L:

KF 5 - 5?
WW 4 - 6?
Sup 3 but Zod 4?

But seriously KF 5 - 5? SonicBoomBrad who did you take this number from, MylesWright?
Khaotik played the match against 7L as if GA won 6-4. I don't know if ice parry is considered 'scrubby' in high-level tournament play but its lack of use was questionable. It is 5-5

Last edited:

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Lol...
Sinestro beating Bane 7-3, Superman going from 6-4 to 7-3 post nerf...

Maxintensity25 Did you produce these numbers based on who can and can't punish your full-screen charges? :p

I hope you'll pardon my

Last edited:

7L

Heads up!
First of all, GA doesn't 7-3 anyone. There are a couple GA matchups I don't agree with. I honestly couldn't give two shits if 7L is the most accomplished GA on the forums. Some of these numbers are bullshit.
He 7-3's shazam. And so help me God. It's theory fighting. Go play the matches and do whatever you want.

Cossner not all these are from what I said. Didn't play superman post patch.

I played one zod, said it was losing 4-6, they could have taken pig's take on it.

Be glad they don't have Arrow beating GL in there.

Love you arrow community.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Ares beats Scorpion and goes even with MMH?
That's insane. I refuse to believe that an Ares player with even a moderate amount of experience in those match ups had input on those numbers
IMO MMH numbers are suspect
Reo is adamant about him having a bunch of 7-3a and 6-4s and I believe him

Vagrant

Noob
Well, it looks like somebody in this community was so wrong for calling Deathstroke a low mid tier character for many months.

Seriously, why is there no accountability in this community?

If you ever claimed that Deathstroke is top 5 or top 10, have an ounce of decency to apologize, or at the very least admit that you were wrong.
Way back in the day when i refered to him as top 5
and a while ago when i still thought he was top ten.

I was wrong.

I stand by him being viable though.

You are the last person who should have the right to talk about the character though, you were awful with him. THAT is what always got under my skin.

Pig Of The Hut

Only argument I have is it might be worse. Time will tell. I have played some really decent Zods, but I haven't had the chance to play Dave or Pig yet. I would really like too. M2Dave, ADD ME ON XBOX FOOL!!!
FOOL play me tonight

set a time FOOL
:)

Seriously green arrow might be 7-3, ive not played one arrow i didnt straight up 20-2 or something.

Im not trying to give myself props either, im saying this mu is BS and after 10-15 games i wanna stop cause i feel like an asshole but will go as long as anyone wants.

SonicBoomBrad we should have an offiicial tier list update after nec

GGA Max

Lol...
Sinestro beating Bane 7-3, Superman going from 6-4 to 7-3 post nerf...

Maxintensity25 Did you produce these numbers based on who can and can't punish your full-screen charges? :p
Sinestro might be 4-6 but I was very emo about the way WoundCowboy can control the fight when he's anywhere on the screen. There are not enough high level Sinestro's out there like there were BA's and Supermans. I don't mind admitting that I need MU exp. Could be 4-6, and actually that's what cowboy thought too.

Superman I agree more with. You have to play someone like theo, who spends about half the match in trait, and most of the match zoning to see how bad superman can be. Theo had this at 7-3 and when we played a set our numbers normalized to 8-2, but that's probably because I'm not used to his high level footsies.

Such is the life of a rush down character, it doesn't matter how good you are up close, you need to know how to get in first.

Also keep in mind that most of Bane's numbers are not mine as there were other people doing charts, and their opinions were more valid than mine because they understand Bane better I guess, or the creator of the list believed other people more than me when it comes to Bane lolz.

Pig Of The Hut

Yeah along with arrow zod to 3-7. pretty sure you said it in there somewhere.
oh so think we should go ahead now then? Im cool w that

The biggest stinker mu # i saw (and i love this guy) was Relaxedstate saying zod vs cyborg was 5-5, I almost called K7L33THA right then and there and was going to make him stop fucking around w sod to hear me do this.

But Relaxed is awesome either way

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Lolz... Did you read the private convo, Maxintensity25 ? If not you should.

As for Sinestro, I just don't see how Batman does, literally, everything better than him yet is only a 4-6 while Sinestro can't and is somehow worse...?

Superman, I personally see as not that bad. I base my numbers on what the Superman forum said. :p
RYX was there. I'll play Theo though I think it'll be laggy.

Reactions: RYX

Pig Of The Hut

Sinestro might be 4-6 but I was very emo about the way WoundCowboy can control the fight when he's anywhere on the screen. There are not enough high level Sinestro's out there like there were BA's and Supermans. I don't mind admitting that I need MU exp. Could be 4-6, and actually that's what cowboy thought too.

Superman I agree more with. You have to play someone like theo, who spends about half the match in trait, and most of the match zoning to see how bad superman can be. Theo had this at 7-3 and when we played a set our numbers normalized to 8-2, but that's probably because I'm not used to his high level footsies.

Such is the life of a rush down character, it doesn't matter how good you are up close, you need to know how to get in first.

Also keep in mind that most of Bane's numbers are not mine as there were other people doing charts, and their opinions were more valid than mine because they understand Bane better I guess, or the creator of the list believed other people more than me when it comes to Bane lolz.
Trying to get rational points into doombawkz head?

GGA Max

Lolz... Did you read the private convo, Maxintensity25 ? If not you should.

As for Sinestro, I just don't see how Batman does, literally, everything better than him yet is only a 4-6 while Sinestro can't and is somehow worse...?

Superman, I personally see as not that bad. I base my numbers on what the Superman forum said. :p
RYX was there. I'll play Theo though I think it'll be laggy.
Good luck VS THEO, let me know how it goes.

Might as well play wound also, it felt like a 3-7, that's all I'm saying. Could be 4-6. Maybe even 5-5. We don't play often.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Good luck VS THEO, let me know how it goes.

Might as well play wound also, it felt like a 3-7, that's all I'm saying. Could be 4-6. Maybe even 5-5. We don't play often.
I'll need it. Is his tag just EMPEROR_THEO Oh shit this lets me auto-fill the tags. Schweet.

Anyways Theo, I'm ready whenever you are. We haven't played in a long long time, so I'm excited to see my favorite superman back in action.

WoundCowboy would body me, I'm as free to sinestro as I am to WW's low starter. EGP Wonder_Chef bodied me like the plague bodied Europe or so I heard :( Its true

Last edited: