What's new

Living Injustice Tier List

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Brad is the best for doing this even with dozens of pages of drama and stuff lol

Also keep in mind that some mu numbers were overruled after discussion, so the numbers don't necessarily reflect the exact mu chart of the player listed. So pls don't blow people up too much if you disagree with something.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
Ive been here the whole time. I'm here till friday. Im streaming KI from Prima on launch night and day
Can you confirm the rumors I'm hearing about Sadira being the most frustrating character to play against on the planet?

Sledge

Hero of Earth
FINALLY! A Lobo matchup list that I almost completely agree with! I still don't think Lobo Vs. Bane is 5 - 5, though.

Who said Aquaman beats Scorp 7-3? Was that Theo based on his extensive exp? I heard about that exp, didnt sound 7-3 to me.

It prob is 7-3, but the of the ppl listing these mu's have no clue from their own exp. I only use Theo as an example because he lists a match he had no clue what to do in as 7-3 HIS adv as Aquaman. If you dont know what to do, you should be scoring 7-3 mus. If someone like Theo talks Superman, i'm all ears because he has a lot of exp in all sorts of situations and mu's.

Before the SOCAL Possie jumps all over me, I'm only using Theo as an example because of a joke I shared with Pig last week. This isnt a Theo thing, its an everyone thing. If you have the exp and knowledge on all things "x" character then by all means share your knowledge. But NO ONE should list a mu number just because its believed to be "common knowledge" while you dont actually know what to do in the mu.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
1. Superman - 167 - Emperor Theo
2. Aquaman - 165 - Emperor Theo
2. MMH - 165 - MIT, Blak Fellow, Rebelo
3. Killer Frost - 163 - Khaotik
4. Flash - 160 - AK Harold, Fr Legend
5. Zod - 159 - Pig, M2Dave
6. Sinestro - 158 - WoundCowboy, P2W
7. Black Adam - 157 - Smarrgasm
8. Batgirl - 156 - SonicFox
9. Wonder Woman - 154 - Foxy, EliteGoomba *Foxy didn't give actual numbers
10. Batman - 152 - Forever King
11. Zatanna - 150 - Deg
12. Raven - 147 - Blind Man
12. Green Lantern - 147 - DJT
13. Hawk Girl - 141 - pimpimjim
14. Catwoman - 139 - Krayzie
14. Cyborg - 139 - RelaxedState
14. Doomsday - 139 - SonicBoomBrad
14. Green Arrow - 139 - 7L
14. Harley - 139 - Saltface
14. Lex - 139 - Rev0lver
14. Nightwing - 139 - Sajam
14. Bane - 139 - Maxintensity
15. Deathstroke - 137 - GGA Slips
16. Grundy - 136 - Tyrant *Tyrant never finished Grundy numbers, so I used everyone else's
17. Ares - 135 - MrAquaman
18. Scorpion - 133 - Rebelo
19. Lobo - 128 - CageRedfield
20. Shazam - 121 - Wonder Chef
21. Joker - 116 - Qwark
Well, it looks like somebody in this community was so wrong for calling Deathstroke a low mid tier character for many months.

Seriously, why is there no accountability in this community?

If you ever claimed that Deathstroke is top 5 or top 10, have an ounce of decency to apologize, or at the very least admit that you were wrong.

Nobody at NRS headquarters knows anything about this character.

Also, Martian Manhunter should be number one. REO claims that a character like Bane is not a bad match up.

Bro if you would've just given me a list like I asked you, this wouldn't have been a problem. Theo didn't actually give me any Aquaman numbers. The Aquaman numbers were taken from everyone else's list since we didn't have anyone to give us stuff for him. I put Theo's name there to draw you into this thread.
I would have given you my numbers, but I tried to shed some Aquaman knowledge ONCE and socal guys turned it into a fake one sided imaginary rivalry. So this time I decided to bow out.

Also, AM is even at worst vs DS and Slips even agrees with me on this now. Aquaman is even with KF.. several other things I noticed too but the 21 hour days are getting to me too much to go into detail atm.

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
I would have given you my numbers, but I tried to shed some Aquaman knowledge ONCE and socal guys turned it into a fake one sided imaginary rivalry. So this time I decided to bow out.

Also, AM is even at worst vs DS and Slips even agrees with me on this now. Aquaman is even with KF.. several other things I noticed too but the 21 hour days are getting to me too much to go into detail atm.
Generalizing an entire community based off of one instance seems kind of silly. I'm getting sick of dealing with ego's. I did that for a month with this list. If you really had a problem, you should've said something then. We're going to make amendments after NEC. Maybe you can actually give me your list then. :)

Don't take this the wrong way, I really wanted your numbers and I think you're the best Aquaman player in the world. But I'm seriously sick of dealing with this fucking list right now.

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
WTF I NEVER DID A CHART FOR AQUAMAN

I still think Scorpion beats him based on my experience with PL
I still think Aquaman bodies Black Adam based on Smarrgasm vs. Tom at UFGT

Please, remove my name from Aquaman.

Generalizing an entire community based off of one instance seems kind of silly. I'm getting sick of dealing with ego's. I did that for a month with this list. If you really had a problem, you should've said something then. We're going to make amendments after NEC. Maybe you can actually give me your list then. :)
I havent played IGAU in a while, not much or at all really since starting KI, doubt i'm any sort of expert of any character anymore.

Black Mamba is actually a really solid Aquaman. Im sure he'll be more of a help than I am.

Cage Redfield Did you play Sajam? I was blowing up every NW I ran into with my 2 day Lobo. I'd be interested to see that MU at the highest level.
to be fair, I haven't gotten the time to play steve post patch yet, since he's so fucking hollywood and emo about his character thats a million spots above my own character, so the number could probably change. Online randoms aren't used to Lobo shit, so I'm not surprised to hear that they got mopped up. Unless you played actual NW players.

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
to be fair, I haven't gotten the time to play steve post patch yet, since he's so fucking hollywood and emo about his character thats a million spots above my own character, so the number could probably change. Online randoms aren't used to Lobo shit, so I'm not surprised to hear that they got mopped up. Unless you played actual NW players.
No actual NW players. Just some ranked cats. Gave me a different perspective that I thought was pretty interesting. I think Lobo out zones NW like a goddamned champion, but that's why I want to see this MU played right.