What's new

Injustice - New character reveal coming this Thursday on GTTV

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
I'm expecting Black Adam but I hoping we get the unidentified character in the middle of that achievement picture. I'd like to solve that mystery.
Gotta agree with you there, I'm so tired of the guesswork and speculation for that character, I just want to find out who it is already so we can finally put an end to it.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Killer Frost being added to that DC Comics Characters page does seem slightly convincing evidence, I mean everyone else announced has come from there.

Also everyone with their own page is a fairly big deal or part of the New 52, she is neither.

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
Killer Frost being added to that DC Comics Characters page does seem slightly convincing evidence, I mean everyone else announced has come from there.

Also everyone with their own page is a fairly big deal or part of the New 52, she is neither.
But she just made her first appearance in the New 52, and is part of an upcoming team being made to take out the JL if I'm not mistaken. I assume these recent developments are why she was added to that page, plus Captain Cold is on that site as well.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
But she just made her first appearance in the New 52, and is part of an upcoming team being made to take out the JL if I'm not mistaken. I assume these recent developments are why she was added to that page, plus Captain Cold is on that site as well.
I read pretty much everything in the New 52 except for Hawkman and Firestorm, so if she's appeared in those then okay, but if not then I don't know where this is coming from.

I'd say Captain Cold is a fairly big deal, like he is basically the second storyline of The Flash in the New 52, but also he could be in. Again, this is all crazy speculation so I'll just wait til we hear something

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
I read pretty much everything in the New 52 except for Hawkman and Firestorm, so if she's appeared in those then okay, but if not then I don't know where this is coming from.
Then you need to read Firestorm, though to be fair she just recently showed up in it.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Then you need to read Firestorm
But... but... it's just so teeeeeerrible though. I'm kind of annoyed because I was all 'Yay new JLA this should be interesting!" and then it was like, "We're going to refer to two titles you don't read. A lot."

F%#*ing Hawkman...

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
But... but... it's just so teeeeeerrible though. I'm kind of annoyed because I was all 'Yay new JLA this should be interesting!" and then it was like, "We're going to refer to two titles you don't read. A lot."

F%#*ing Hawkman...
my main reason of reading JLA is to see MMH - they better not mess it up and he better not mindrape everyone and leave again!!

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
So guys the cinematic in Gamestop Join the party was not Doomsday - than what is it?
I think it's supposed to be a preview of the opening cutscene for the game. The same one all those magazines saw that shows Shazam, Black Adam, Green Lantern, Sinestro, Aquaman, Ares, Raven, etc.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
What better medium to announce Swamp Thing? Have the chance to give back story to the unawares and hype up a great character. I see literally no other option than this
Same thing could be said for a lot of possible characters.

Though if I had my choice it would be Swamp Thing.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I would love Swamp Thing & Animal Man to make it just because I love their comics when at first I really didn't think I would.

Also if he wasn't going to end up as another Batman/gadget/boring character I would love Batwing, hell I'd rather have Batwing over Batman (but that will never happen)

Lantern's Light

Member Of the Martian Manhunter Brigade .

I'd say Captain Cold is a fairly big deal, like he is basically the second storyline of The Flash in the New 52, but also he could be in. Again, this is all crazy speculation so I'll just wait til we hear something
she's appearing in an upcoming Firestorm issue and is hinted to show up as a member of the new Secret Society

EGGXI

Scary Bat
she's appearing in an upcoming Firestorm issue and is hinted to show up as a member of the new Secret Society
Eh maybe that's why she's on that list. I suppose Captain Cold is on it as well...
How many hints do we really have at Killer Frost though? Other than Cold Girl in the crossword and everyone going crazy bout that cheevo picture?

Like I said I'm not a Firestorm fan so I really don't care if she's in, although I liked her in that old JSA mini-story with Hourman and... Jesse Quick? Or Liberty Belle? (Edit: lol, nope, totally wrong, that was Icicle and Tigress)

My money is on Ares/Raven/Adam

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
Eh maybe that's why she's on that list. I suppose Captain Cold is on it as well...
How many hints do we really have at Killer Frost though? Other than Cold Girl in the crossword and everyone going crazy bout that cheevo picture?

Like I said I'm not a Firestorm fan so I really don't care if she's in, although I liked her in that old JSA mini-story with Hourman and... Jesse Quick? Or Liberty Belle?

My money is on Ares/Raven/Adam
Really the Cold Girl thing is when the Killer Frost fever started, and people haven't stopped saying she would be in since. The chick in the achievement pic pretty clearly has purple skin, so she's not Frost. We really have nothing connecting Frost to the game that isn't an extrapolation based on nothing that substantial. Meanwhile Cold has appeared in the Injustice comic with a heavy redesign in an issue full of villains with no such redesigns. I could be wrong, but I think Captain Cold is in the game and Frost isn't.

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
Hmm, aside from the crossword and the achievement pic, the only other hint I could think of was that one tweet from Boon (though it could just be Boon's typical joking behavior)

https://twitter.com/noobde/statuses/307925240489574400

RT FrogLantern @noobde I have been eagerly anticipating Captain Cold. These Killer Frost rumors make me sad. :( EB: Stay Frosty! #Hicks

From the original debut trailer for Injustice, we know there is at least one character who uses ice beams (the one shooting Flash). If the roster for Injustice really is only 24 characters, and if 3 out of the final 4 character slots are really gonna be Black Adam, Ares, and Raven, then that 4th and final slot (who would be the mystery woman from the achievement picture) just has to be the ice user.

However it's entirely possible that the roster is greater than 24 characters, and maybe Captain Cold was the ice character shooting at Flash, and maybe the the mystery female in the center of the achievement pic is some pale redesigned version of hooded Circe. We'll see.