What's new

Injustice - New character reveal coming this Thursday on GTTV

Gonna make a guess and say it will be Raven.
Hope you're right. Unless by 1 AM on Thursday they mean after midnight, I won't see it until tomorrow evening(got a new job yay...), and I'm more than willing to guess Ares or Black Adam will be revealed before Raven. NRS is teasing the Raven fans.

After we get confirmation on Black Adam and Raven, anyone else will be whipped cream frosting for this delectable cake.
Agreed, though I would like to know if that is Killer Frost or someone else in that achievement pic, and if it's not Frost, then we also have Captain Cold to look forward to.

Man, looking at the schedule, gotta wait until Friday morning to see this character before I go to work. Stupid Spike, stupid GTTV.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Martian Manhunter, Raven, Black Adam and Killer Frost/Captain Cold - but of course for me just Martian Manhunter would be enough for me to stop asking anything and just wait lol but i want MMH to look like this HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I want the Flash outfit too lmao

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
I really hope we get Animal Man and Swamp Thing, I'm not expecting them for tomorrow's reveal but I will be overjoyed if one of them gets announced.

I'm expecting Black Adam but I hoping we get the unidentified character in the middle of that achievement picture. I'd like to solve that mystery.