What's new

Injustice - New character reveal coming this Thursday on GTTV

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Just a few days ago Ed Boon tweeted that there would be two character reveals coming soon. One would be on Tv and the other from a retailer. Well, Doomsday was revealed today via GameStop and now we have word from GameTrailers.com or GTTV that this Thursday Ed Boon will be joining them to do the second character reveal. In the quick glimpse of footage in the video, it appears to be a female... could it be Raven?

Head over to GameTrailers.com to check it out!

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/lxvvq4/gt-tv-miyamoto-promo

Thursday Night @ 1AM/12AM Central via Spike Tv

new2.jpg

edited by STORMS*

Attachments

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
I'm calling Ares for this one. With the comic, the marketplace item, and God of War: Ascension all happening this week, it seems like the perfect time to announce Ares for the game.

I would prefer to finally see Raven in action, but my gut is telling me Ares.

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
I'm calling Ares for this one. With the comic, the marketplace item, and God of War: Ascension all happening this week, it seems like the perfect time to announce Ares for the game.

I would prefer to finally see Raven in action, but my gut is telling me Ares.
I'm hoping for Ares too but all the stuff for Black Adam happened pretty recently as well.

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
I'm hoping for Ares too but all the stuff for Black Adam happened pretty recently as well.
True. We even got to see Black Adam's actual character model in motion, which is more than we've seen of any of the other rumored characters. Hmm, now that I think of it, Hawkgirl was sort of revealed the same way, with her getting a small cameo in a trailer first and then later being fully revealed.

Damn, you're right. It will probably be Black Adam. It fits the pattern of NRS's reveals better than Ares would.

Reactions: SLy

zfallonz

Noob
So is this what Boon was referring to yesterday? About if things go well, we get a reveal "tomorrow" (as in today?) Or did things maybe not go as planned for them but this was a coincidental line up?

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
Tomorrow night or tonight leading into tomorrow?
Thurs. leading into Friday. At 12:00am Central, 1:00am EST.

So is this what Boon was referring to yesterday? About if things go well, we get a reveal "tomorrow" (as in today?) Or did things maybe not go as planned for them but this was a coincidental line up?
That was Doomsday's reveal. He likely didn't want to promise anything, based on the reaction to Gamestop's promotion when it first went up.