What's new

Injustice - New character reveal coming this Thursday on GTTV

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Ice actually makes a lot of sense I'd be ok with that.
I'd laugh... so, fucking, hard if she turned out to be the chick in the center of that achievement pic.

Which would make sense, because y'know... "Center Ice." And all ice characters in anything ever draw their powers from puns.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
I want Raven to be in, she could bring a lot and looking badass at the same time...
I want Black Adam just because I think that Jaeroar deserves to have his fave in the game lol.
I don't really know much about Ares - so dunno
I like Killer Frost a bit more than Captain Cold but both would be fine
Who i am really waiting to see is you all know MMH - but i doubt he'll make it to the official roster - i thought after revealing Aquaman and Shazam he would be next since he was pretty much the next demanded character - so i think if he hasn't made it untill now to the initial roster and if he isn't in a transition like Penguin (since they were both on Boon's screen) I am guessing he is DLC which is sad for me but at least he has a chance to be in. Many are not so lucky with their faves.

They most likey going to do the same stun they did with hawkgirl first show her in trailer and then announce her, So I put my money one Black Adam since he basicly confirmed.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
They most likey going to do the same stun they did with hawkgirl first show her in trailer and then announce her, So I put my money one Black Adam since he basicly confirmed.
but i think after i saw the trailer - the injusticegame was like - well looks likewe revealed another character in the video did you guys see? So we all knew that Hawkgirl was in..

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Yeah, asking for Raven to just get revealed already after NRS has dragged it out for-fucking-ever for pretty much no good reason since there's sure as shit no hype behind it at this point is getting kinda ridiculous.

We should all put that time and energy to something that will so totally bear fruit and not waste anyone's time, like asking for Red Hood.

It isn't going too far. Just seems like that because that's what it looks like when a character has an actual fanbase.

;)

EDIT: I hope when they just quit pointlessly dragging ass and reveal Raven, they do it vs. Lex so my happiness can be a double rainbow.

We should all put that time and energy to something that will so totally bear fruit and not waste anyone's time, like asking for Red Hood.
I liked your post for the Red Hood sentence, but then you edited way too much Raven shit into it, so I unliked it. Hell yes!

I probably like Red Hood more than all of you together Raven, but do you see me running around and bothering people who don't like Raven / dislike Raven with childish demands?
Hell no!

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
1. there is a 5 year time skip between the comics and the game Captain Cold might get powers like he has in the comics but if he doesn't I don't see how it limits him he would be some kind of keep away character
2. Characters shouldn't get into a game just because they are female they should get in because they are interesting or have a fanbase
also there are far better females they could add over killer frost
3. Captain Colds name was made in the golden age pretty much every one had bad name hell Captain Cold himself says his name is dumb doesn't make him any less of an interesting character
and there are people who like the injustice redesign

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Dear deities of this world, if you are truly out here and exist...you will not allow Red Hood to be in this game...right? ;_;

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
1. there is a 5 year time skip between the comics and the game Captain Cold might get powers like he has in the comics but if he doesn't I don't see how it limits him he would be some kind of keep away character
2. Characters shouldn't get into a game just because they are female they should get in because they are interesting or have a fanbase
also there are far better females they could add over killer frost
3. Captain Colds name was made in the golden age pretty much every one had bad name hell Captain Cold himself says his name is dumb doesn't make him any less of an interesting character
and there are people who like the injustice redesign
This