What's new

Injustice - New character reveal coming this Thursday on GTTV

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
BTW, in regards to the speculation presented in the newspost with the Gigants screen - I think that the footage they were using was taken from the Battle Arena videos. The Shazam super was done on Flash, and I'm pretty sure that's hawkgirl getting handled by the giantess. Personally, I'm hoping they demo the character ON the show, but we'll see what happens.
Agreed, we really don't need to stare at yet another blurry picture. The reveal is tomorrow night, let's just wait and see what it is.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Why are people hoping for Black Adam and Ares to be revealed tomorrow?

It's clearly a female in the video. Unless they're revealing tranny Ares or tranny Adam than yeah it's not them.

Or it's a stage transition or w/e...

Edit: whoops it's a stage transition >>>>

1:30 mark

Why are people hoping for Black Adam and Ares to be revealed tomorrow?

It's clearly a female in the video. Unless they're revealing tranny Ares or tranny Adam than yeah it's not them.

Or it's a stage transition or w/e...

Edit: whoops it's a stage transition >>>>

1:30 mark
Yeah, there's nothing new shown in their little video. Just a few clips from the Battle Arena fights.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Yeah so just to be clear, the female in the video is Giganta and she is just a stage transition.

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
Alright fuck it! There's no way Ed Boon would reveal a flash villain as one of the last ones (since there not that popular) to be shown, that's why I think it would be Captain Cold.

REYTHEGREAT

with all this character reveal, theres really not a lot left as far as surprises in the game go :(. i think they should stop revealing characters and let us unlocked the in game.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
with all this character reveal, theres really not a lot left as far as surprises in the game go :(. i think they should stop revealing characters and let us unlocked the in game.
You don't know that. Considering how much we speculate off the tiniest things, there's plenty of surprises.