What's new

Injustice - New character reveal coming this Thursday on GTTV

EGGXI

Scary Bat
That depends if they are going to reveal another character tonight..
God I hope so, they basically confirmed two people we confirmed ages ago... and basically told everyone that Catwoman is awesome too.

Phingers Krossed for Captain Cold/Swamp Thing/Not Black Adam because we sort of already know he's in.

God I hope so, they basically confirmed two people we confirmed ages ago... and basically told everyone that Catwoman is awesome too.

Phingers Krossed for Captain Cold/Swamp Thing/Not Black Adam because we sort of already know he's in.
Well we could ask them on twitter maybe they will answer us, if we are lucky

Most will tune in anyway, likely there might be more gameplay footage/info from Boon about Doomsday/Raven/Story/Roster Size etc.
I think they are waiting with story and roster size to pax east since it next week and maybe also a reveal or two.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
As much as I'd love to see a second reveal tonight, I don't see it happening. I'm thinking we'll just see a short Boon interview with snippets of the Raven fight played over it.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Clearly this whole thing was a GT cock up, as they've taken down the video now, Boon tried to do damage control on twitter by announcing it after the fact, but links to a page that no longer exists.

First Gamestop, now Gametrailers... lets hope they get their shit together or soon we'll have the whole roster...

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
yeah i'd be surprised if they revealed 3 characters in 2 days - but i am excited for Raven now that there are no more Raven requests - the Martian Army will be the biggest one mwahahaha

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Yeah, since clearly no human being is involved is capable of properly handling a character reveal anymore for some reason, they should probably stop trying and just post the whole roster and stop being embarrassed all the time.

But you know, that's just pragmatism talking.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Clearly this whole thing was a GT cock up, as they've taken down the video now, Boon tried to do damage control on twitter by announcing it after the fact, but links to a page that no longer exists.

First Gamestop, now Gametrailers... lets hope they get their shit together or soon we'll have the whole roster...
I hope they fuck up worse and leak the whole roster

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Isn't it almost time for this? Pretty sure it's Raven but Boon might says some other interesting stuff.., maybe.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
It's not wrong to eat anything as long as it's delicious and is not fast food, as redundant as that may seem.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Anyone got an update on this? I think it's happening now... or in an hour... I'm not good with numbers/timezones...

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
It's not wrong to eat anything as long as it's delicious and is not fast food, as redundant as that may seem.
You dont have a Sealway near you?

They helped Kamik lose 100 pounds and gave him a free igloo

Man I am tired....

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Episode with Raven reveal and Ed Boon is up on the front page of gametrailers, but the video seems to be broken...

So they release the Raven trailer when they weren't meant to and they can't show the Ed Boon Interview when they are meant to.

*sigh* why oh why...

EDIT: In case anyone was wondering, he said nothing of note/worth.