What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us - Bane & Lex Luthor Confirmed

SLy

Noob
Honestly Batman has the best and fan favorite villains in DC. I can see why they keep adding. But I also hope Bane is the last Batman Character. They need to branch out more. This is their chance to get other less known titles their shine and not stick to "popularity' as much

Tavaski

Get tough, or die
The fourth character is probably catwoman or she's just there to help out batman, also this might be a hint at possibly a tag mode (which I don't care for) or just story mode fight.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
So we still don't know what Deathstroke's gimmick is? I can barely read that text
The guess for now is the grenade launcher.

On bane's special power: Hopefully its something that makes him faster rather than stronger as not to share abilities with superman.

Reedoms

Noob

On bane's special power: Hopefully its something that makes him faster rather than stronger as not to share abilities with superman.
Maybe he'll do a thing similar to Makato's Super in Street Fighter.

ehhh if anything, we all know Bane is in the game because of The Dark Knight Rises. I honestly just wish that they would have never put Harley Quinn in. If they wanted to appeal to the clown lovers of the world, all they really needed was the Joker.

What i'm more interested in is seeing how NRS will deal with having two grapple characters in the game. Let's be honest, when it comes to those kind of fighters, they don't exactly have a good record of having any good ones.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
kinda knew lex was koming but bane is pretty nice even though its another bat char.
but neither are swamp thing so im still waiting on my main

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
I honestly just wish that they would have never put Harley Quinn in. If they wanted to appeal to the clown lovers of the world, all they really needed was the Joker.
I know dude, I was saying the exact same thing since The Joker got revealed. She's so unnecessary.

I know dude, I was saying the exact same thing since The Joker got revealed. She's so unnecessary.
Pretty much. The only thing she serves right now is being one of my mains since my best friend is a huge Harley Quinn fan. She absolutely loves the damn character so I promised her I will play Harley when the game comes out.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Pretty much. The only thing she serves right now is being one of my mains since my best friend is a huge Harley Quinn fan. She absolutely loves the damn character so I promised her I will play Harley when the game comes out.
Haha, at least one person will be happy about her being in the game then.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart

Probably venom, and it will probably increase his damage judging by the article.