What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us - Bane & Lex Luthor Confirmed

Mabey a alt costume but i hate tht stupid mask cuz all you have to do to defeat him is punch him in the mouth a. Few times and he cant stand the pain in that case no one would choose tht stupid costume just my opinion lol.
Well LBSH, fighting games never follow that much realism. Perfect example being MK and X-Rays lol. No fighter should still be standing after anyones X-ray but its for the fun of the game.

But i originally actually meant just give his voice the sound effect of the filter. I wasnt suggesting an alt costume or anything. If you look at the photo that confirmed him in the game, hes wearing a full mask so i just figured an effect on his voice would sound pretty cool and would be an homage to TDKR just as they did with batmans cowl design. Plus since the movie just recently came out it might pullin the movie goers to give the game a shot.

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
Well LBSH, fighting games never follow that much realism. Perfect example being MK and X-Rays lol. No fighter should still be standing after anyones X-ray but its for the fun of the game.

But i originally actually meant just give his voice the sound effect of the filter. I wasnt suggesting an alt costume or anything. If you look at the photo that confirmed him in the game, hes wearing a full mask so i just figured an effect on his voice would sound pretty cool and would be an homage to TDKR just as they did with batmans cowl design. Plus since the movie just recently came out it might pullin the movie goers to give the game a shot.
oh i thought you meant tht stupid pain filter on his mask from the movie, your talking about his voice being distorted i see now.