What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us - Bane & Lex Luthor Confirmed

I'm hoping for the following characters:
  • Captain Cold
  • Sinestro
  • Black Adam
  • Red Tornado
  • Darkseid
These are definitely characters i would personally give merit to wanting to see in this game. But like i said, im saying its my opinion so no one gets my words warped. Not trying to distinguish between right and wrong

NKZero

Noob
These are definitely characters i would personally give merit to wanting to see in this game. But like i said, im saying its my opinion so no one gets my words warped. Not trying to distinguish between right and wrong
you're entitled to your opinion lol... anyways i anticipate at least two of them would make it. I think Sinestro and Adam are the ones. Captain Cold if the rumours are true I'll be very happy considering I main Sub Zero :p. Red Tornado is a little farfetched but you never know. Darkseid idk either.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Jesus Christ, seriously? Bane? What happened to "We are going to delve into more obscure characters"
I'm guessing if there are any obscure characters, they probably wont be revealed until the game is out, because there not "marketable"

Like how jade, sindel, baraka, kano, sheeva, smoke, and ermac were not marketable.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
So a power boost and a shield?

Also, that Deathstroke render is BA. I hope other characters get one released.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Bane looks awesome, I couldn't care less about Lex though. Just gimme Darkseid and I'll be happy.

Reedoms

Noob
I'm guessing if there are any obscure characters, they probably wont be revealed until the game is out, because there not "marketable"

Like how jade, sindel, baraka, kano, sheeva, smoke, and ermac were not marketable.
Smoke not marketable? I was under the impression that everyone and their mother loved him in U/MK3

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Ok lets back off the bane train for a moment. What kind of character will Lex be? Or better question: What character do you see him being? (I don't own/haven't played MKDC)

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Ok lets back off the bane train for a moment. What kind of character will Lex be? Or better question: What character do you see him being? (I don't own/haven't played MKDC)
Gadget from what that article says. His shield trait should be neat.