What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us - Bane & Lex Luthor Confirmed

The way i see it, people should stop complaining about 'batman' characters.

LBSH 1. Batman makes the majority of DC's money

2.NRS wanted characters in injustice that had alot of prevalence in Justice League history.

3. Bane, of all people, shouldnt be a character that someone complains about or should be DLC considering there is a justice league movie where bane is one of the main villains which ironically is the film that will be attached with the injustice pre order.

Cant be knocking just because the batman universe has a vast array of characters/villains that have made their imprints on DC history. Btw i know this looks incredibly biased considering my avatar but i feel my opinion has its justification.

NapoleonComplex

Worst Injustice Player

2.NRS wanted characters in injustice that had alot of prevalence in Justice League history.

3. Bane, of all people, shouldnt be a character that someone complains about or should be DLC considering there is a justice league movie where bane is one of the main villains which ironically is the film that will be attached with the injustice pre order.

Cant be knocking just because the batman universe has a vast array of characters/villains that have made their imprints on DC history. Btw i know this looks incredibly biased considering my avatar but i feel my opinion has its justification.
Because Batman characters have had the spotlight for a long fucking time and people want to see something else.

Because Batman characters have had the spotlight for a long fucking time and people want to see something else.
I can respect that. But i feel the characters that people want to see that havent are more than likely going to be the DLC. Because again, NRS is looking for prevalence in story and to Justice League history.

Was also noticing that the magazine said "four" latest characters but it only shows 3. Im curious as to what the fourth spot was

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow

The way I see it: No.

1. Sure, and the X-Men/Spider-Man makes alot of money for Marvel, how many are in UMvC3? 1 Spider-man rep (spidey himself) and....6 x-men(?) in a game that has 48 characters. Batman characters almost match them already and we have only about half the cast revealed. Just being a cashcow is not grounds for the game to be dominated by your series especially when DC has a wide array of characters to use.

2. Sure, can I see that article please? Regardless, Justice League history means....what? In the comics? Because that's about the entire damn DCU (JLA, JSA, IJL, etc....). In the TV show? Justice League unlimited featured a good 60 heroes, heroines and villains.

3. So because he's part of some DCA movie he should be in? Where is the characters from Justice League: Doom? Superman/Batman: Apocalypse? Superman vs. The Elite? The list goes on.

Your opinion is justified, I just don't agree. No offense.

Briyen

Noob
I can respect that. But i feel the characters that people want to see that havent are more than likely going to be the DLC. Because again, NRS is looking for prevalence in story and to Justice League history.
? Bane is not a big part of JLA history i'm pretty sure you are just biased

he's only in justice league doom based on a comic he wasn't even in

pretty sure Bane is jsut there to cash in on the dark knight rises craze

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Nice Lex Luthor is the only villain who's storyline I have enjoyed following in DC for some reason. He will be my day one main. This is a great character reveal.

The way I see it: No.

1. Sure, and the X-Men/Spider-Man makes alot of money for Marvel, how many are in UMvC3? 1 Spider-man rep (spidey himself) and....6 x-men(?) in a game that has 48 characters. Batman characters almost match them already and we have only about half the cast revealed. Just being a cashcow is not grounds for the game to be dominated by your series especially when DC has a wide array of characters to use.

2. Sure, can I see that article please? Regardless, Justice League history means....what? In the comics? Because that's about the entire damn DCU (JLA, JSA, IJL, etc....). In the TV show? Justice League unlimited featured a good 60 heroes, heroines and villains.

3. So because he's part of some DCA movie he should be in? Where is the characters from Justice League: Doom? Superman/Batman: Apocalypse? Superman vs. The Elite? The list goes on.

Your opinion is justified, I just don't agree. No offense.
Thats the beauty of opinions. Im not gonna knock just because you disagree lol whats why these forums are here. For discussion. Im just saying it bugs me when people expect such random characters that may not have relevance to the games story as theyd like to think

Im not gonna lie tho, it would be nice to see characters like Sinestro or something to mix it up. Those kind of characters i understand being included

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Thats the beauty of opinions. Im not gonna knock just because you disagree lol whats why these forums are here. For discussion. Im just saying it bugs me when people expect such random characters that may not have relevance to the games story as theyd like to think

Im not gonna lie tho, it would be nice to see characters like Sinestro or something to mix it up. Those kind of characters i understand being included

Oh, I get that and it's how I do my debating, I just tend to come off as a jerk at times. The "not having relevance to the games story" isn't valid because ANY character can have relevance to the story since NRS is making it. They could've omitted every well known hero/villain for nobodies and they'd be relevant to the story.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Personally, Bane wouldn't have been my choice for another Batman rep. I prefer Scarecrow, but I guess Bane fits a fighting game better and plus he's pretty popular...

Well as far as i see it, theres been like 15 characters announced and weve got 10 more to go judging by the quota they originally stated by sticking to MKs launch standard. We got less than four months to see the results.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
So, more batman characters (which I don't mind) but they waste the spot on Bane? BANE!?! ... lame.

WHERE IS MY POISON IVY!? Fucking NRS.

? Bane is not a big part of JLA history i'm pretty sure you are just biased

he's only in justice league doom based on a comic he wasn't even in

pretty sure Bane is jsut there to cash in on the dark knight rises craze
Pretty sure anyone who is looking into Injustice have already known of and seen bane before TDKR ever hit theaters. Unless we have like an 8 year old and if that was the case im pretty sure Batman/Superman/Green Lantern would be enough to catch their attention.

Curious tho, personally, who would you prefer to see in the egame?