What's new

Injustice Complete Character Tier List + With Rumored Patch Updated 6-17-13

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
If the last release is anything to go by, the patch will come on Tuesday along with Zod for season pass holders, followed by Zod available for everyone on July 2.

are we (season pass holders) really getting zod on tues? who told you that because I hope its true.... a tear came out my eye when I saw the trailer

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
are we (season pass holders) really getting zod on tues? who told you that because I hope its true.... a tear came out my eye when I saw the trailer
Like I said, I'm just guessing. It's what happened with Scorpion, and I think we got Batgirl a week early too? I don't really remember. I have nothing to support that other than previous events, which may not carry over to any future situations.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Like I said, I'm just guessing. It's what happened with Scorpion, and I think we got Batgirl a week early too? I don't really remember. I have nothing to support that other than previous events, which may not carry over to any future situations.
Scorpion was the only one we got a week early and i'm not expecting Zod to come out early either.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
KF is Mileena with a Safe Roll, Low Roll, into a vortex safe 50/50 advantageous situation.

She will always have this so a lil dmg reduction and less plus frames on trait charge where a Frost player has to make maybe 2 more at most guesses w a 12 frame low launcher might not be asking that much
I agree with this, but in all honesty, I'm in the camp where I think more fleshing out of strategies vs her could make this a bigger deal than anticipated.

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
Scorpion was the only one we got a week early and i'm not expecting Zod to come out early either.
Well I for one hope microsoft screws them over again and release compatibility pack early... I just wanna play him in practice mode and figure out some things

Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2

SunLord5

Dualshock 2 User
what do u expect from a bunch of goons who don't even main lobo saying hes unexplored and secretly top? i bet u anything if these guys actually tried maining lobo for weeks they would see hes just ur average character and nothing to write home about

AK Pig Of The Hut
general m2dave

what r ur thoughts on the IQ of the poster above me w/ those high level anti kf strats?

http://testyourmight.com/threads/throw-has-priority-over-killer-frosts-black-ice-slide.33641/
Lots of people say they do this on reaction, when the slides are randomly thrown out.
who the hell is @gishtezashqip7797, seems like he is the one with the low IQ. What a stupid user name, and a hater too for no good reason. I'm guessing he ragemailed me before and plays green arrow.

laudanum09

Darling
Out of curiosity, what do non-Joker players think makes him bottom 3? I agree with this placement, but as a Joker main I'm curious as to what other players think about his weaknesses/limitations.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele