What's new

Injustice Complete Character Tier List + With Rumored Patch Updated 6-17-13

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Quote me on this and blow me up in the future but after doing a lot of research this is what I see as the current tier list
***Assuming Black Adam Dive kick and Frost's Trait charge get fixed as rumored by the forums

Tier List Post Rumored Patch
1. Aquaman
2. Superman
3. Wonder Woman
4. Batman
5. Black Adam
6. Killer Frost
7. Scorpion
8. Sinestro
9. Green Lantern
10. Nightwing
11. Bat Girl <--Honorable Mention (Could be as high as 7)

If Frost and Black Adam remained Unchanged and not adjusted as rumored.

Tier List Currently
1. Killer Frost
2. Aqua Man
3. Black Adam
4. Superman
5. Wonder Woman
6. Scorpion
7. Batman
8. Bat Girl
9. Sinestro
10. Green Lantern
11. Nightwing
12. Catwoman
13. Flash
14. Deathstroke
15. Arrow
16. Doomsday
17. Raven
18. Grundy
19. Ares
20. HawkGirl
21. Shazam
22. Harley Quinn
23. Cyborg
24. Lex Luthor
25. Bane
26. Joker
27. Lobo

REO
Perfect Legend
general m2dave
A F0xy Grampa
UsedForGlue
Can I get some honest thoughts from you guys?

The list looks good but I'm not at that high a level to be able to argue otherwise. From this where do you think Batgirl sits? just curious.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Quote me on this and blow me up in the future but after doing a lot of research this is what I see as the current tier list
***Assuming Black Adam Dive kick and Frost's Trait charge get fixed as rumored by the forums

1. Aquaman
2. Superman
3. Wonder Woman
4. Batman
5. Black Adam
6. Killer Frost
7. Scorpion
8. Sinestro
9. Green Lantern
10. Nightwing

If Frost and Black Adam remained Unchanged and not adjusted as rumored.

1. Killer Frost
2. Aqua Man
3. Black Adam
4. Superman
5. Wonder Woman
6. Batman
7. Scorpion
8. Sinestro
9. Green Lantern
10. Nightwing
Don't think names will be contested.. Perhaps only placement in the list.

Pig Of The Hut

The list looks good but I'm not at that high a level to be able to argue otherwise. From this where do you think Batgirl sits? just curious.
I had her at 10 but after a lot of further thought NW overall is stronger imo so honestly she'd be 11 no question.

I have a complete list but figured listing 10 but would cause enough stir, plus when i list Bane bottom 3 somewhere i didnt want the up playing bane community to come in here with their theory fighting.

Pig Of The Hut

Batgirl not Top 10? No f-in way. I'd have her at 8, GL 9, Nightwing 10, Sinestro 11 if anything​
Understood but just like the scorpion MU people over react to her because they dont know how to fully fight her yet. She's extremely good and i had her at 10 and she's one that could be as high as 6-7 but as of now I felt most comfortable w 11

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
I had her at 10 but after a lot of further thought NW overall is stronger imo so honestly she'd be 11 no question.

I have a complete list but figured listing 10 but would cause enough stir, plus when i list Bane bottom 3 somewhere i didnt want the up playing bane community to come in here with their theory fighting.
LOL

Understood but just like the scorpion MU people over react to her because they dont know how to fully fight her yet. She's extremely good and i had her at 10 and she's one that could be as high as 6-7 but as of now I felt most comfortable w 11
Right, I've played hundreds of games vs Ribbz who is a great Batgirl player, and that char is brooooooooooooke lol. I know how to fight her for sure, but I'll strangle anyone that doesn't place her top 10 lol. Char is so great. I'm glad that you have the balls to put Aquaman as high as you do, btw, everyone is sleeping on him lately.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
I'm not sure if I would place scorpion top 10. His mix ups are really unsafe. but if this is next patch, what inthe world will they do to him o_o

Pig Of The Hut

Right, I've played hundreds of games vs Ribbz who is a great Batgirl player, and that char is brooooooooooooke lol. I know how to fight her for sure, but I'll strangle anyone that doesn't place her top 10 lol. Char is so great. I'm glad that you have the balls to put Aquaman as high as you do, btw, everyone is sleeping on him lately.
Yea Aquaman has honestly no negatives when you really look at it and when used correctly is as dirty as they come.

Ive spoken my honest opinion above in the edit on Batgirl however I see a ton of teleports not punished against her and A lot of people shooting shit at her. I know she's incredibly good but so are a lot of characters in this game then again it could be found she is legit in that 5-8 range

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Pig, I like the current tier list a lot. Good to see WW in top 5, because I think for sure she is and I assume you've played f0xy so you know what that char can do. I know this isn't a big deal but why Black Adam in 3rd? What makes Aquaman better? Or even KF? Does BA even lose any MUs? Maybe I'm just salty at this game lol but Idk, would like your thoughts.

Pig Of The Hut

I'm not sure if I would place scorpion top 10. His mix ups are really unsafe. but if this is next patch, what inthe world will they do to him o_o
Theres honestly 3 legit scorpions and then a lot of them currently playing very random and bad with him

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
idk teleport dive kick.
I really don't think so i have an easy time reacting to teleports with d1 and etc i don't feel like he will be top 10 but we will have to see in the next patch.
then play PL like i did. anyone letting you pay enough attention to just 1 tool of scorpions is not playing him right.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
There are 3 legit scorpions in your eyes
lbsh there are some people who just can't make it out to tournaments that are amazing players..
I know some sleepers.
no, there are 3 proven, high lvl players with years of fighting game experience playing scorpion. judging by your posts, your local scorpions are making it too easy