What's new

Injustice Complete Character Tier List + With Rumored Patch Updated 6-17-13

BigC

I'm great in my world.
BigC Did I really just see that Bane has no good wakeup options, what the fuck? And your reasons aren't anything special, his strings are good except for the horrid startup on all of them *lol fasting hitting normal 9 frames and high*, alot of characters have high damage and good okizeme that's safer and has better rewards. And get this true Bane mainers garbage out of here.
Compared to half the cast, Bane has some pretty bad options, and when he gets stuck in a corner, well you are about to be eating a lot of damage. He's got the wakeup options but there not anything I would cry home about. Bane eats people if you let him in, he can do 40% a lot faster than others and thats where he is dangerous. Were really not sure what a true high level bane player looks like, because no one has confidence in him. We have to assume though he would be dangerous.

haketh

Noob
Yeah it's the stupidity, Venom Upper is risky if you don't have the venom for WU DB but it's pretty good.

Lobo is a high execution character. Once you get that execution down, he is insanely good.

Wait for a real lobo main to come out of the works, we will see how low tier he is then.
The fuck is high execution about Bane? The only thing hard about him is using mediocre tools to win.

BigC

I'm great in my world.
Yeah it's the stupidity, Venom Upper is risky if you don't have the venom for WU DB but it's pretty good.
Thanks for confirming, I went full derp.
But yeah, his upper is risky. Maybe I have just been playing complete Scrubs and I don't have the need to actually do a wakeup since they don't do anything lol.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart

The fuck is high execution about Bane? The only thing hard about him is using mediocre tools to win.
Can you not read? lol

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
Cyborg destroys in a corner.

you know the funny thing about that? most characters can get 50%-60% w/o spending 3-4bars.... example ares can do 60% using no bar in the corner.... even bane does or can do 50% in the corner for less bar lol....

poor cyborg cant shine in no department... lol

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
for now ill trust Reo
But why? This kind of goes for most people, too. People have been willing to trust his word since the day after the character came out, and as well as that, his main assertion about Lobo - being a low damage character - has proven untrue if the Lobo combo thread is anything to by. Hell, people are taking his motivations even at face value - maybe he realized very quickly that Lobo was potentially a bad match for the character he was playing, and wanted to dissuade people from playing him. There's no way to know, and I'm certainly disinclined to trust someone whose words could impact his ability to make money. It's a lot to invest in one guy's word, especially for a character who at this point is not being played essentially at all.

BigC

I'm great in my world.
you know the funny thing about that? most characters can get 50%-60% w/o spending 3-4bars.... example ares can do 60% using no bar in the corner.... even bane does or can do 50% in the corner for less bar lol....

poor cyborg cant shine in no department... lol
One day he will shine somewhere! I hope....cause I freaking love him lol.

BigC

I'm great in my world.
Honestly the only characters I think are just as bad or are worse than Bane are Lobo and Joker.
Lobo for sure, I wanted lobo to be good on release because he's so badass looking lol, but he's just...bleh.

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
One day he will shine somewhere! I hope....cause I freaking love him lol.
same here but damn... every character gets more from they mid screen for less... the worst part about cyborg is the fact that you can get a knockdown and get free missiles and that person will either wake up, backdash, or just block.. cyborg gains nothing... not to mention the worst command grab in the game that doesnt even lead to damaging combos or hit low... who's fucking idea was that at NRS? lol

BigC

I'm great in my world.
same here but damn... every character gets more from they mid screen for less... the worst part about cyborg is the fact that you can get a knockdown and get free missiles and that person will either wake up, backdash, or just block.. cyborg gains nothing... not to mention the worst command grab in the game that doesnt even lead to damaging combos or hit low... who's fucking idea was that at NRS? lol
Very true, very true. I just really hope someone does find some tech that makes him tons better. I don't want to see him end up like Stryker, I loved stryker and really wanted to main him but they just never did anything groundbreaking. He spent his MK9 life in the basement, go back to the old MK days haha.

Edenia's Last Hope

Khaotic Czar- the scream king
Sword stance reduces the chip damages that you can take from GL's mini gun or zoning trait severely which means she can keep forward dashing and blocking until she can get closer to GL eliminating his zoning... As for his air lift move she can trait cancel into sword stance once that move is hit confirmed giving her time to punish with Amalthea bash and giving her +9 advantange after where she can start her mix up game so he can't just throw that cheap move out there.. Only solution he has is his 50/50 game with that slide in move, but if she guesses right prepare for a shield parry or a full combo punish where she can trait cancel back into lasso stance.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
I don't find em that great. Maybe its just my stupidity or what, I've played him since I got the game awhile back, I don't see it.
when you have Venom, wakeup DP is amazing. even wakeup command grab is good with venom. i personally feel with trait active that Bane has one of the best wakeup games seeing as you get the wakeup invincibilty on top of the armour.