What's new

Feeling a little ripped off.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
360 all day over PS3 for fighting games... That input lag is something that I am very sensitive to. Not many people notice it but it's there.

NRS could have released Granny Goodness, Bushmaster, and Commando Yank as DLC and I'd be happy to play them lol

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Who has the authority to speak for 'what fans expected'?
Maybe the fans that post in this forum and many other forum and in the facebook site?.. Dont get me wrong but its like you could take a bullet to defend NRS, and thats not completely bad but sometimes it feels too much, its like you prefer to agree with whatever NRS decided instead of make your own judgement...but whatever, I'll be back later when I get some backup

Komatose

The Prettiest
Maybe the fans that post in this forum and many other forum and in the facebook site?.. Dont get me wrong but its like you could take a bullet to defend NRS, and thats not completely bad but sometimes it feels too much, its like you prefer to agree with whatever NRS decided instead of make your own judgement...but whatever, I'll be back later when I get some backup
You're not serious, are you?

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
You're not serious, are you?
No, I just wanted to make you laugh.

-________________________-

...I would continue later when the troops arrive, for now Im gonna watch the replay of TTT2 Injustice, see you later buddy.

I got ya backup: http://www.diamondcomics.com/Home/1/1/3/597?articleID=133542

The best selling Comics for March. Batgirl is top 30 overall in quantity sold (46 in $ rank) and 11th in DC titles.

Who did she lose out to in the DC realm? Batman, Justice League, Justice League of America, Detective Comics, Green lantern, Batman and Robin, Batman Inc., Action Comics, Batman the Dark knight, and Aquaman.

The next top selling DC standalone character, who is not already in the game and excluding Watchmen, is Red Hood. The goddamn Batfamily is strong.

Holy Batman! That is a lot of Batman. So NRS is trying to sell games and Bat Characters are selling comics (at least last available month). You can point to these forums and facebook, but they don't show NRS that the people talking are the ones doing so with their wallets. Comic Book sales, on the other hand, is like voting with your $.

Also, NRS claims the Lobo inclusion was to appease strong fan requests. Maybe they thought Lobo was what gamers want, Batgirl is what comic fans want, and Zod is what movie fans will want. Scorpion is what MK fans want??

I don't really want Batgirl either, but I am over it and will await the gameplay reveal. Better than whining about how I think my opinion is representative of a fan-base. Also, I have no proof NRS would use book sales as an indicator for DLC, considering the decision to include Batgirl would be made well before March sales were determined this may not be that reliable.

Just take a step back and realize that the sheer amount of Batman included truly is representative of popularity and want from fans. Heres to hoping the Batman-centric design decision equates to big sales so that we get an Injustice 2 which is hopeful more DCU inclusive.

Mulder

King of Heroes
I got ya backup: http://www.diamondcomics.com/Home/1/1/3/597?articleID=133542

The best selling Comics for March. Batgirl is top 30 overall in quantity sold (46 in $ rank) and 11th in DC titles.

Who did she lose out to in the DC realm? Batman, Justice League, Justice League of America, Detective Comics, Green lantern, Batman and Robin, Batman Inc., Action Comics, Batman the Dark knight, and Aquaman.

The next top selling DC standalone character, who is not already in the game and excluding Watchmen, is Red Hood. The goddamn Batfamily is strong.

Holy Batman! That is a lot of Batman. So NRS is trying to sell games and Bat Characters are selling comics (at least last available month). You can point to these forums and facebook, but they don't show NRS that the people talking are the ones doing so with their wallets. Comic Book sales, on the other hand, is like voting with your $.

Also, NRS claims the Lobo inclusion was to appease strong fan requests. Maybe they thought Lobo was what gamers want, Batgirl is what comic fans want, and Zod is what movie fans will want. Scorpion is what MK fans want??

I don't really want Batgirl either, but I am over it and will await the gameplay reveal. Better than whining about how I think my opinion is representative of a fan-base. Also, I have no proof NRS would use book sales as an indicator for DLC, considering the decision to include Batgirl would be made well before March sales were determined this may not be that reliable.

Just take a step back and realize that the sheer amount of Batman included truly is representative of popularity and want from fans. Heres to hoping the Batman-centric design decision equates to big sales so that we get an Injustice 2 which is hopeful more DCU inclusive.
Eww if they think Lobo was what people wanted they're dead wrong....... Sure he's awesome and requested but MMH was by far more heavily requested.

Komatose

The Prettiest
I mean "people" backup, Batgirl comics could sell well but as far as I know people dont show some love for the poor girl for Injustice, maybe they are too shy... until next time ;)
I'm starting to like Mikeyal or whatever his name is more than you. That's not good.

Komatose

The Prettiest
I only like your avatar, its sexy, besides that I dont like you, but you're funny sometimes. :).
I'm going to change it. If that's the only thing you like me for. I'm here to get on people's nerves and it works so well. Yours are next. I'm going to fuck your nerves to oblivion so hold on to something. It is going to be rough.

Mulder

King of Heroes
I'm going to change it. If that's the only thing you like me for. I'm here to get on people's nerves and it works so well. Yours are next. I'm going to fuck your nerves to oblivion so hold on to something. It is going to be rough.
Even mine and Morbid's? :(

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Plz dont fuck me in any way possible... now I'm scared.

I mean "people" backup, Batgirl comics could sell well but as far as I know people dont show some love for the poor girl for Injustice, maybe they are too shy... until next time ;)

Ughh, that is the point. The Batgirl fans are showing love in the bank accounts of DC.

http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomicssales.html

It seems March was a poor showing for Batgirl as she normally is posted up in the top 20. Now that says a lot more than a some people talking jazz in a game forum.

There is no definitive answer to what "people want" it's all opinion there is a fanbase for every character in the DCU, if you dislike something there are people out there who like that character and vice versa.

Get this fact through your head!

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
There is no definitive answer to what "people want" it's all opinion there is a fanbase for every character in the DCU, if you dislike something there are people out there who like that character and vice versa.

Get this fact through your head!
Yeah 'cause if 90% of DC fans dislike Batgirl then there are 90% DC fans who like her, wait....???

D

Deleted member 9158

I'm not getting any of the DLC characters simply because I don't like any of them to begin with.