What's new

Feeling a little ripped off.

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
Ps3 is horrible, 360 is always the better choice for any fighter.
Batgirl is a wasted, Could have been a guess KI character?
Idk anything about Zod, again another KI char.
Lobo & Scorpion are really good choices, I personally love the idea of using Scorpion in this game (which is much much more fun and balanced than mk9)
MS owns KI...

trufenix

bye felicia
lol, ki chars. Lets replace characters people know and love with a bunch of half baked characters who haven't been seen in 15 years

Scarlett Viper

Its funny to see the girls get their panties in a bunch about batgirl trolling. Its not her fault she is so weak of character that she has to meter burn her baterang to get her to throw it half screen, orher super being normal full screen projectile.
Know what's funnier? The people still bitching about her being dlc.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
A lot of us in the Philly area are going through a roller coaster of emotions with the evolving meta-game of injustice. While I enjoy the game, I have my concerns about a few things such as the philosophy of "if everything is op it's balanced". Regardless, it's too early to say much of anything other than first impressions.

Getting to the point though, other events have left me bummed out. First is the dlc. Lobo I understand; he is just a character that I'm not crazy over style wise. Batgirl is pretty much a waste of a character slot. Zod is just a marketing connection linked to the man of steel movie. Scorpion is nothing more than a slap in the face to every dc fan who bought the season pass. With that said, I feel like I wasted my money on the dlc season pass; outside owning it for tournament purposes.

Which leads me to the straw that broke the camels back. I hear ECT is now on 360, via popular vote since ps3 has performance issues? I for one have not seen the ps3 drop frame rate yet, nor any other problem that changes gameplay. All of us here got the game for ps3 with the understanding tournaments would continue to run on them, as well as buying the season pass on them. So now I'm told that I need to purchase a converter, and for our local scene we need to get 360s if we want to stay consistent with what we are to expect at tournaments. All this because of a vote that was open to the public, not even just people going to ect...let alone the TOs only? Things like this TOs should decide solo rather than listen to the general public, which has proven to be rather...simple in the past.

Can anyone confirm if this is true? If so this is rather upsetting that a major change like this would be made so quickly, incoviencing all ps3 pad players.

I feel like I got ripped off with dlc, not crazy over the game in general, and now I have to buy a converter and ps2 controller in less than 2 weeks? Also perhaps the whole Philly scene needs to switch systems?

I'm not sure I want to make any further purchases to this game just yet... Which means I probably won't be able to play at ect :(

Shock
You can borrow my ps2 and converter for ECT man, you know I got you.

Okay let this be known that a sentence that has TO and Solo in them will bring automatic flaming to your location. Let's not do that... As far as the season pass goes, you basically bought four unknown characters for the price of three. How do you feel ripped off? That's like you going to a pizza shop, buying four slices of unknown pizza for the price of three then complain when you think the pizza tastes nasty.

As for the PS3 thing?.. Fanboyism at it's finest. Nuff said. :coffee:
I wouldn't want 10 slices of pizza for the price of 1 if it was nasty.

Scarlett Viper

Maybe the fans that post in this forum and many other forum and in the facebook site?.. Dont get me wrong but its like you could take a bullet to defend NRS, and thats not completely bad but sometimes it feels too much, its like you prefer to agree with whatever NRS decided instead of make your own judgement...but whatever, I'll be back later when I get some backup
confirmation has 12,830 likes and her reveal trailer has 3,282 likes:coffee:

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I guess I was just assuming that a respectable company would provide a quality product. Point taken though.
Exhibit A: Well, you know... that's just like... your opinion, man.

Exhibit B: I think the entire DCU sucks. But I still love this game because it's fun. I couldn't give a shit about what characters are and aren't DLC even if I wanted to. I'm actually excited about scorpion. I LOVE MK and he represents the community I joined, grew up in, and love. So... if you think batgirl, lobo, scorpion, or zod are stupid... see Exhibit A.

Exhibit A: Well, you know... that's just like... your opinion, man.

Exhibit B: I think the entire DCU sucks. But I still love this game because it's fun. I couldn't give a shit about what characters are and aren't DLC even if I wanted to. I'm actually excited about scorpion. I LOVE MK and he represents the community I joined, grew up in, and love. So... if you think batgirl, lobo, scorpion, or zod are stupid... see Exhibit A.
I don't know shit about the game. My comment was about pizza. lol

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
i understand the people that are like "im ripped off because tournaments are changing to 360".
but if you want to be a tournament player, you want to play the best version of the game.
its not shocking since MK was also superior on 360. predictably, injustice on ps3 is inferior.
like some TOs have come out and say, the switch to 360 should have been early in MK lifespan.
tournament players should be pushing for only the best. not complaining they spent money on an inferior version of the game.
you can try to blame NRS or the TOs but the writing was on the wall. some decided to go with the flow and buy the predictably bad version anyway, others took it upon themselves to buy 360 copy regardless of the scene.
i welcome this move and im happy i no longer practice one game at home and play a different one at tournament.

i mean, it sucks you wasted your money under certain pretense... but shit happens. dont you hold the the rest of us back because of your loss.