What's new

Discussion: Tips for the Injustice IOS game

TRIPLE M

Noob
I think the quickest way to get free coins is to replay Battle 6 over and over. Each fight only costs 1 Energy, and they're easy enough to swap out members as necessary. Every fight nets you around 320 coins, which is about the same as the fights that cost 2 Energy, so it's definitely more efficient. Each fight takes about 1:45 (including load times), so in order to get the 75,000 required for the discounted Gold pack, it would take about 7 hours of constant play. That's the most efficient method I've been able to work out.
thats the GL boss level right?

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
thats the GL boss level right?
No, the regular level right before GL. The fights in the GL level cost 2 energy. That method is also a great way to get your lower-level characters leveled up.

Reactions: SRP
A few tips to share: the easiest and by no means easy way to beat this game is to max out a Gold level Regular Batman and make him elite 5. Focus all resources into one character and here is why... If you go to team edit put a card in the first slot and then move the same card to the second slot and finally to the third. Hit back and you'll have a team of 3 of your best card. 3 Batmans give you plus 75% damage so he is a decent choice. Uses all your energy so I would use the time set forward trick to refill. Getting five gold cards though is either about a 100 bucks or a few months of your life sadly.

A few tips to share: the easiest and by no means easy way to beat this game is to max out a Gold level Regular Batman and make him elite 5. Focus all resources into one character and here is why... If you go to team edit put a card in the first slot and then move the same card to the second slot and finally to the third. Hit back and you'll have a team of 3 of your best card. 3 Batmans give you plus 75% damage so he is a decent choice. Uses all your energy so I would use the time set forward trick to refill. Getting five gold cards though is either about a 100 bucks or a few months of your life sadly.
Usually I like to have everything perfect such as all skins for a video game - but this, this is just (Batman) beyond me. Hopefully everything unlockable is in the Season Pass for the game when it comes out.

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
Does that really work? I could put my 21 WW in the first slot, move her to the second and then the third and my first 2 characters would share her stats?

Nope. You have to do it the first (and only) time it asks you, or else you won't get Knightfall Bane. I had to uninstall the app and install it again just so I could get the skin.
Just to be sure, this won't force you to lose all of your accumulated cards, credits, etc. when you re-install, will it?

Yup, it will even work if say you put batman in slot one and Wonder Woman in slot 2 and move her 3 and hit back you'll have two Wonder Woman cards equipped. Saves some energy with only a single duplicate. When you get exp the dupe slots will have a level 88 Superman Prime with crazy stats. Does nothing for you so don't get excited haha

How do you actually go about getting your rewards when the game comes out? I haven't actually made a WBID account on the game yet, I'm presuming the email I use for it has to be the email I use for my PSN account?

I'm sure it's just like Gotham city: impostors, one overall wbid and when you first sign in it detects your account. I'm sure it's similar to Uplay

How do you actually go about getting your rewards when the game comes out? I haven't actually made a WBID account on the game yet, I'm presuming the email I use for it has to be the email I use for my PSN account?
I'm sorry, didn't notice the os3 email thing, but no, that would be highly illogical as they would then have access to ps3 and an app and stuff. I'm sure it's like a user name for your account for DC games so you can be registered or something. Like I said, it's like uplay, a universal account you can bring cross console for features and stuff from their games

Cody

Noob
So thank you all for all of the help you have given me. I did get better with Black Adam, but I bought another Gold Booster Pack and got Bane, and from what I've heard, he's the worst? Any suggestions to help me get the most out of these two?

Best tip on this page hands down. Thank you so much

So thank you all for all of the help you have given me. I did get better with Black Adam, but I bought another Gold Booster Pack and got Bane, and from I've heard, he's the worst? Any suggestions to help me get the most out of these two?

I got Bane and he's my only gold, around what battle are you on? Can't compare to other golds but hes quite slow but can take ALOT of hits compared to my other characters. His level 2 super does around 2k damage if it hits, so I only really use that and don't bother with the level 1. I'm just onto battle 18 using him and 2 bronzes, and he seems to do the job.

Cody

Noob
I am on Battle 20 and thank you once again. I have a Level 22 G0ld Black Adam (Regime) , Level 24 Bronze Nightwing, and now Level 10 Gold Bane. I will upgrade his second power now thanks to you and your help once again, and I'm sure I will be back soon. haha

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Awww yes, Regular Batman is my best character, +75% damage, guess I'm just going to try and level V elite him... just out of interest though, I only need to get 5 more regular Batman cards to fully promote him?

Justice

Noob
Oh man! I am soooo pissed off with this app right now. Not only did I just find out that I screwed myself out of Knightfall Bane ( I clicked Ask Later! WTF?) but I broke down and bought the starter pack after playing for a little bit. I have a Level 16 Sinestro/R. Catwoman/Cyborg team along with a 14 Green Lantern(New 52)/Nightwing/Grundy and a Rank 3 Level 1 Flash (keep getting his dumb ass in bronze booster packs :(). I bought a few Support cards and such.

All that to say, This is what I had when I bought the Starter Pack. I had to update my payment info with Apple and when I finally got back in the game, all I got for my $5 was Silver Harley! No 2 other Silver characters, no support cards as promised. NOTHING! :mad:

Oh man! I am soooo pissed off with this app right now. Not only did I just find out that I screwed myself out of Knightfall Bane ( I clicked Ask Later! WTF?) but I broke down and bought the starter pack after playing for a little bit. I have a Level 16 Sinestro/R. Catwoman/Cyborg team along with a 14 Green Lantern(New 52)/Nightwing/Grundy and a Rank 3 Level 1 Flash (keep getting his dumb ass in bronze booster packs :(). I bought a few Support cards and such.

All that to say, This is what I had when I bought the Starter Pack. I had to update my payment info with Apple and when I finally got back in the game, all I got for my $5 was Silver Harley! No 2 other Silver characters, no support cards as promised. NOTHING! :mad:
I was pissed off too about the Bane thing but they eventually do ask later and I got the Knightfall Bane skin. And the only non-gold pack you should really invest in is joker if you want arkham harley but otherwise just go for gold

Justice

Noob
But I'm only on Fight #12 and I had to spend some Koins to get there even. I'm only getting between 440 and 520 koins per fight (I'm grinding Fight #9 since the lst battles after that are kinda tuff for me :().

I was pissed off too about the Bane thing but they eventually do ask later and I got the Knightfall Bane skin. And the only non-gold pack you should really invest in is joker if you want arkham harley but otherwise just go for gold
Thanks for the advice dood. I'll follow that. I just wanna know why I spent $5 for one card when I was promised 5 :oops:

But I'm only on Fight #12 and I had to spend some Koins to get there even. I'm only getting between 440 and 520 koins per fight (I'm grinding Fight #9 since the lst battles after that are kinda tuff for me :().

Thanks for the advice dood. I'll follow that. I just wanna know why I spent $5 for one card when I was promised 5 :oops:
The same thing happened to me. I had to update my payment info too, and when I fixed all that mess, I only had one silver Harley to show for it. Pissed doesn't describe what I was/am.