What's new

Discussion: Tips for the Injustice IOS game

Being an example of American consumerism, I have 2 iPhones, one 3G and one 5. I am unsure of system regulations for 3G but if I add another account, should I use my main, Regime Bane, Regime Nightwing(30% basic attack reduction) and nightwing as just my get through the battles account while my second ( pray to god if it allows) account will be used for saving up on a gold account? I bought the two silver packs because of the hard times I had with bronze but eventually I got up to sinestro before my account was erased, silver gets through it faster. So should I just use my second account if permits as more of a farm account? Will it be easier?

Edit: my great plan backfired because my device lacks a gyroscope, shame.
I noticed people try to focus on one character and that's good, but I realize it goes to shit when your main goes down. I haven't used my bronzes except nightwing since I got bane, and it makes things alot easier. Shame you can't do multiple missions because I'm in the middle of bonus 2 and its hell

Edit edit: sorry about just barging in by the way, first post, but I found my brothers old I touch and it works on there, so should the just farm strategy be a go? Ill just do basically the area before Hal Jordan over and over again until like level twenty and then just get mass coinage for the next 10 areas.

Cody

Noob
Another thing, I just bought supporter cards, do I have to apply them, or does it already attach? Thank you again haha

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Another thing, I just bought supporter cards, do I have to apply them, or does it already attach? Thank you again haha
Support cards are added automatically. When you click on a character you own you'll see that above their Super icons there are 3 blacked out/shaded icons that are for their respective support cards.

EDIT: Also sorry o0mrpib0o that I haven't answered but I'm not really sure as I don't have multiple devices, theoretically it should be doable what you're saying so long as your WBID account doesn't load character details between devices, hopefully it only records challenge progress.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
I can't remember exactly, but it cost £28 to get enough coins to buy the two cards. But then I suppose, with those two cards (which are pretty damn epic) you'd complete the game easier which would unlock the final secret unlockable.

Its a steep price, but I'm a desperately want these skins.
I don't blame you, takes forever to get the credits without paying. Not to mention these battles get pretty hard with the starter characters.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Still unknown I'm afraid. We can definitely unlock via this method, but I don't know if it is the only method. I would hope not, but in truth I don't know. Developers are keeping quiet about it, probably so as not to hurt download numbers if you can unlock them by playing the console game.

Good on you for using Grundy, I found him the worst, whereas with Flash I didn't have to pay too much attention to what I did. I think buying one or 2 upgrades for 1 character and then grinding out to reach 75,000 is the key. A gold tier makes things a lot easier.
What Flash's moves do you recommend upgrading? Should I buy the 2 bar move or upgrade the first one?

EGGXI

Scary Bat
What Flash's moves do you recommend upgrading? Should I buy the 2 bar move or upgrade the first one?
When I started off with Flash and had an all bronze team his lvl 2 super basically carried me most matches, the kicks aren't bad at all but his level 2 used to help me knock out one character and maybe the second character as well in one go.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
When I started off with Flash and had an all bronze team his lvl 2 super basically carried me most matches, the kicks aren't bad at all but his level 2 used to help me knock out one character and maybe the second character as well in one go.
So the level 2 is worth upgrading to? I'm currently at about 40k credits, saving up for the gold booster pack I'm really cautious with my credits I haven't spent them on anything yet.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
So the level 2 is worth upgrading to? I'm currently at about 40k credits, saving up for the gold booster pack I'm really cautious with my credits I haven't spent them on anything yet.
It's a careful balance, but basically at one point you are going to be unable to progress in fights because your character simply isn't powerful enough, at bronze level it isn't so bad because a lvl 2 super is what? 2,000 I think? It's worth spending because it's only 4 fights worth, if that, and the further you progress the more money you get per match. Think of it as an investment that lets you grind faster...

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
It's a careful balance, but basically at one point you are going to be unable to progress in fights because your character simply isn't powerful enough, at bronze level it isn't so bad because a lvl 2 super is what? 2,000 I think? It's worth spending because it's only 4 fights worth, if that, and the further you progress the more money you get per match. Think of it as an investment that lets you grind faster...
I think I'm getting to that point where I can't make any progress because my characters are lacking, having trouble against a silver Lex. When I next play it I'll be sure to invest in that level 2 then. Thanks.

Here is my way of doing it, (discarded the multiple platform idea)
Invest in a silver pack as early as you can, don't save up or else your losing valuable card pack time. Use around one team to main and really take charge with that, soon invest in another silver card pack, this should help you out very good as you have already two people around Lvl 5 that surpasses a bronze Lvl 14. It requires time And patience but should work, I am on the random tag mission ( forgot the number) and have 47k coins, so it works for me, but sinestro was a bitch

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
Here is my way of doing it, (discarded the multiple platform idea)
Invest in a silver pack as early as you can, don't save up or else your losing valuable card pack time. Use around one team to main and really take charge with that, soon invest in another silver card pack, this should help you out very good as you have already two people around Lvl 5 that surpasses a bronze Lvl 14. It requires time And patience but should work, I am on the random tag mission ( forgot the number) and have 47k coins, so it works for me, but sinestro was a bitch
Thats what I did. I got WW and Joker in my first 2 silver packs. The bronze characters are just not good enough to beat the last few rounds on level 2. Now I'm able to cruise through all the level 2/3 fights. I'm almost able to buy a gold pack now.

I should have just gotten two gold packs but the only skin i really need was Batman Beyond so I saved up forever just to get him. Would not recommend doing.

Thats what I did. I got WW and Joker in my first 2 silver packs. The bronze characters are just not good enough to beat the last few rounds on level 2. Now I'm able to cruise through all the level 2/3 fights. I'm almost able to buy a gold pack now.
Yeah I use my two silvers and nightwing as my story cleaners while my other cards do 1-6 over and over again, I get about 1.6k total for finishing 1-6 and I just do that waiting for my mains to recharge, then I complete the next area with them. Pretty good as you get small income but by bit and then you can get massive coinage from doing the main missions

Just beat silver Lex boss on Battle 11 with my started bronze Flash, Catwoman and Nightwing team, my Flash literally had a sliver of health left-was so close! At this stage should I just buy a pack or head back and replay battles to get to the gold pack? I've got 50k and I'm guessing the battles ahead are going to be too much for my bronze team.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Just beat silver Lex boss on Battle 11 with my started bronze Flash, Catwoman and Nightwing team, my Flash literally had a sliver of health left-was so close! At this stage should I just buy a pack or head back and replay battles to get to the gold pack? I've got 50k and I'm guessing the battles ahead are going to be too much for my bronze team.
I was at the same point as you just earlier today. After I beat Lex I started to grind credits for my Gold booster pack. Standing at 72k as I'm typing this.

I was at the same point as you just earlier today. After I beat Lex I started to grind credits for my Gold booster pack. Standing at 72k as I'm typing this.
Nice, I'll probably just do the same as you so. What battle are you grinding at or are you changing it up?

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Nice, I'll probably just do the same as you so. What battle are you grinding at or are you changing it up?
At first I grinded the first Bonus Battle, gets you pretty easy credits. Just switched to Battle 10 now that my characters are all leveled up.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Just bought my first gold booster pack...
And I got The Joker, Insurgency. Hell yes, gimme that Arkham Harley!

E: He seems to suck lol
E: Never mind, hes amazing.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Update, I now have Insurgency Batman, Regular Batman and Doomsday as my team.

You, quite literally, cannot touch this. I got all the Batman supports as well because when you have two they are well worth it... guess now I just save up to promote... can't really risk buying gold packs...

Edit: How ridiculously hard are the final battles? I'm near the end and I'm sort of breezing this stuff, just bringing my new Batman up to speed. Main Batman is 32, Doomsday is 26 and Insurgency Batman is like 19 or something. How screwed am I for the finals?

SRP

Noob
I've actually just been buying booster packs from tiers I don't have every character in yet. So far I have all the Bronze tier, and only missing 7 from having all the Silver tier characters. Basically the more characters I have the more battles I can fight over and get credits. Figure I will have Batman before the console game comes out. Even duplicates don't bother me as I use them to promote. Silver Harley is Elite 3 and most battles I use her just to get coins last all of 19 seconds for all 3 characters.

Update, I now have Insurgency Batman, Regular Batman and Doomsday as my team.

You, quite literally, cannot touch this. I got all the Batman supports as well because when you have two they are well worth it... guess now I just save up to promote... can't really risk buying gold packs...

Edit: How ridiculously hard are the final battles? I'm near the end and I'm sort of breezing this stuff, just bringing my new Batman up to speed. Main Batman is 32, Doomsday is 26 and Insurgency Batman is like 19 or something. How screwed am I for the finals?
Really, really screwed.

You're going to absolutely need not only a team with good synergy and a good strategy, but realistically all your golds are going to need to go up to Elite V, period. I've gone far enough to see a character with over 100,000 HP and obviously stupid damage. You NEED the extra HP from promoting your golds, as even chip damage from characters like that is just too significant.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
I'm currently at Battle 17 and it's getting pretty hard.
My team is:
Bronze Flash lvl 21
Bronze Nightwing lvl 21
Gold Joker lvl 17

I want Batman to get the Batman Beyond skin, should I save up and buy him or buy a gold booster pack and hope for the best? I have 43,000 credits right now. I'm only playing for the skins, I don't care at all if I beat this or not. Especially after hearing that the last battle is damn near impossible.

I'm currently at Battle 17 and it's getting pretty hard.
My team is:
Bronze Flash lvl 21
Bronze Nightwing lvl 21
Gold Joker lvl 17

I want Batman to get the Batman Beyond skin, should I save up and buy him or buy a gold booster pack and hope for the best? I have 43,000 credits right now. I'm only playing for the skins, I don't care at all if I beat this or not. Especially after hearing that the last battle is damn near impossible.
I think you have a chance to get more money faster and much more efficiently by getting a gold pack, unless you really want to waste a huge amount of your time saving up an extra 140,000 credits. Honestly I believe buying characters is just the games way of sayin you can use money to buy the characters you want, but at what price. I got batman my first try and I'm sure if you keep getting decent golds you can progress further into the game where you get sufficient money for your work