What's new

Discussion: Tips for the Injustice IOS game

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Not what i expected, his second special called Black magic can drain 2 bars of meter of opponent. I don't think he can help me much against other gold characters. I m saving up to buy another pack, hope i get batman.
They're all a let down at low levels. I got really lucky with my packs, got Joker on the first try and Batman on the second.

The three batman tricks helps a ton. I beat the fourth level no problem and am about to upgrade my Batman. I just hope you dont need superman to beat the game though since from what ive heard the end is damn near impossible

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
Just a little clear up and few extra tips to what ShinKazuki said:

1 - Save up and buy a gold booster pack, any of the gold characters will be strong enough to carry you through most of the game and make money much faster.

2 - Go to your character select screen and remove all characters from your team roster.

3 - Place your current gold card in slot 1, move it to slot 2, then slot 3 (leave it in slot 3) and back out.

4 - You will now have 3 of the character you placed in your team roster (3 Batmans, 3 Supermans etc)

5 - Every time you battle you will gain 3x experience for that character but also use 3x the energy.

6 - To replenish energy faster you can forward your world clock on your Ipod, Iphone, Ipad about an hour or 2.

Have fun!! Also try and replay the bonus missions for the best experience and money.

Just opened my second gold pack and got Insurgency Batman! Would have preferred regular Batman's trait but he'll do. Thing is I've bought the pack on a date set a few days ahead, and someone said that this can cause trouble and the card can disappear....please don't take my Batman!!

I have reached the final point of my conquest. Unfortunately, batman is no longer op in the bonus Area right after superman. I reached him up to Lvl 40 and I'm up against WonderWoman(regime), Deathstroke and Regime Doomsday, with radiation and slow power gain and it's so hard now because wonderwoman just spams a 2000( blocked) to 5000 damage shield toss before I can even get my super 2. Any tips? I ran out of coins, so I can't buy gold packs to upgrade and I do t want to repeat 50+ battles to get up to her again. My batman is maxed out in level

Edit; won by luck, and that was the hardest battle by far.
Black Adam regime is the award so I guess that's okay, though I would have preferred card pack money instead

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Ugh, triple lvl 40 bats and I'm beginning to come up against a wall on the gold elite singles round, almost got enough to promote, so hopefully 3 lvl 40 (I) bats will carry me!

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Is there a link of all the content you can unlock in the console version of the game through this app?

Beast Legacy

Never Knows Best
Anybody get the update to the app that just came out? It says it has "bug fixes" so I wonder if the time and clone tricks still work and if they've fixed the daily login portrait unlocks issue.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Is there a link of all the content you can unlock in the console version of the game through this app?
The skins you can unlock are

New 52 Green Lantern
Knightfall Bane
Arkham Harley
Batman Beyond
and a secret skin

You can also unlock titles and icons for the multiplayer.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Anybody get the update to the app that just came out? It says it has "bug fixes" so I wonder if the time and clone tricks still work and if they've fixed the daily login portrait unlocks issue.
You don't have to update do you? I don't want to risk it.

RiBBz22

The skins you can unlock are

New 52 Green Lantern
Knightfall Bane
Arkham Harley
Batman Beyond
and a secret skin

You can also unlock titles and icons for the multiplayer.
Thanks, is it known if these costumes can be unlocked through the console version, or do I need to grind? I am geting the Arkham Harley through pre-order, but Batman Beyond has me itching to play this...

Thanks, is it known if these costumes can be unlocked through the console version, or do I need to grind? I am geting the Arkham Harley through pre-order, but Batman Beyond has me itching to play this...
Arkham Harley is not included in the pre order, that's why it's in the game. Batman looks amazing, it's like his Arkham city skin for beyond but more refined. It has spikes coming out of his elbow and it just looks amazing, clearly gonna be a fan favorite from anyone who gets the game and unlocks this outfit

RiBBz22

Arkham Harley is not included in the pre order, that's why it's in the game. Batman looks amazing, it's like his Arkham city skin for beyond but more refined. It has spikes coming out of his elbow and it just looks amazing, clearly gonna be a fan favorite from anyone who gets the game and unlocks this outfit
Oh yeah duh, I forgot Catwoman ALT is in the Walmart pre-order.

RossSaiohken

Edward of the Storm Lands.
I just can't be bothered playing this game.

I think the game would be highly enjoyable if I didn't feel like I HAD to play it to get these skins.

I'm just gonna buy the coins to purchase Batman and Joker to unlock the final two costumes I need, and then just try and smash the game with this cloning technique.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I just can't be bothered playing this game. I think the game would be highly enjoyable if I didn't feel like I HAD to play it to get these skins.
See, for me it started out as just wanting the skins, and to see all the character models etc.

But I carried on playing because I probably have some kind of disorder! No but seriously I find it very difficult not to finish things, it bugs the crap out of me if I don't. But this... this is just getting a little ridiculous for me. I unlocked most of the stuff.

Also I'm wary as hell of that update, unfortunately it's not my iPad I'm using so if they decide to update it there is a good chance that I am totally buggered.

SRP

Noob
See, for me it started out as just wanting the skins, and to see all the character models etc.

But I carried on playing because I probably have some kind of disorder! No but seriously I find it very difficult not to finish things, it bugs the crap out of me if I don't. But this... this is just getting a little ridiculous for me. I unlocked most of the stuff.

Also I'm wary as hell of that update, unfortunately it's not my iPad I'm using so if they decide to update it there is a good chance that I am totally buggered.
My nephew was playing and saw there was an update and chose to install it. Once it's done I'll let you know if the time and triple characters still work.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
My nephew was playing and saw there was an update and chose to install it. Once it's done I'll let you know if the time and triple characters still work.
Cheers, that would be great! Best case scenario it all still works and they've fixed the login stuff too.. or made things cost less... but somehow I doubt it!

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
The skins aren't that hard to get to be honest. Sure they take a few days to get but nothing too difficult. The Hidden skin on the other hand...

Ok, update on my Iphone 4 finished and I can still do the triple character bug, and the time forward trick as well.
Great, thanks for letting us know.