What's new

Discussion: Tips for the Injustice IOS game

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
Um, after my teams energy ran out, no matter how long I waited (it's been 2 days) they don't recharge. Does anyone else have this problem?

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Heres what I've done so far.

I used New 52 Green Lantern, Nightwing and The Flash until I got enough credits to buy a gold booster pack. I did fine until that but I had to do some grinding. I didn't buy anything except lvl 2 for Flash before buying the gold booster. The game is definitely starting to get hard with the opponents being 2/3 Silver, my Bronze characters just don't do it against those and my gold Joker can't solo them because of his low level. Today I'm gonna grind about 25k more credits and buy another gold booster. Hoping to get Batman for the Batman Beyond skin, worst case scenario I don't get Batman but still end up with a good addition to my team. I haven't played around with upgrades or anything at all the only things I've bought are Discount Gold Booster Pack and Level 2 for The Flash.

A few tips to share: the easiest and by no means easy way to beat this game is to max out a Gold level Regular Batman and make him elite 5. Focus all resources into one character and here is why... If you go to team edit put a card in the first slot and then move the same card to the second slot and finally to the third. Hit back and you'll have a team of 3 of your best card. 3 Batmans give you plus 75% damage so he is a decent choice. Uses all your energy so I would use the time set forward trick to refill. Getting five gold cards though is either about a 100 bucks or a few months of your life sadly.
Trying this today, thanks for sharing.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Um, after my teams energy ran out, no matter how long I waited (it's been 2 days) they don't recharge. Does anyone else have this problem?
Have you used the time set trick? Go to your iOS settings and set the time forward a few hours. If you've done that before try setting the date a day or two forward.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
I have, it still isn't working. Can I contact them about it?
Hmm.. I did the time set trick and also got the problem where it wouldn't recharge, but that was because I set the time backwards. I need to set it to 4/10/2013 now for it to recharge. Technically if I set it to the real time I'd have to wait till then. Doing the trick kind of messes it up, you need to keep in mind what time you set it last. But your problem might be different, I'm afraid I can't help more. Maybe try setting the date a week ahead and see if the characters are recharged? If they are go back day by day and see when is the last time they are recharged?

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
I was able to fix it after using the game's recharge, since I had them lying around. The time trick works now. It was probably not charging because of the date thing, that you mentioned, or it was a glitch from having my guys completely drained.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
What I don't get is that while the set time trick works for recharges it doesn't work on the limited offer gold pack, which is once a day?
So it runs on an it's own clock for the card pack but not for recharges? Weird game design...

What I don't get is that while the set time trick works for recharges it doesn't work on the limited offer gold pack, which is once a day?
So it runs on an it's own clock for the card pack but not for recharges? Weird game design...
It does work on the 75K gold pack. You just have to completely close the game out and restart it, unlike the infinite energy trick. Set your date a day ahead, load game, check for discount card, go back and reset date and it will remain there. Do NOT buy it on the day ahead. Make sure you reset to current time first. You have to be really careful about what you're doing. I got a gold that I could use to promote, but I messed up the date and the order of things and the card dissapeared.

With the infinite energy and this gold booster trick, I can bust out a random gold card in about an hour and a half roughly. Running through the bonus battle after Prison Superman nets you 15280 coins every time, each run taking about 15 minutes (SUPER easy with Wonder Woman, as she gains meter from blocking and she can also block the Radiation).

It's just so boring at this point, but it's a workable grind I guess. I'll get there eventually. Just irritating. They really went for the gusto on the end game difficulty. It's ridiculous.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
By my calculations I should be able to have a fully promoted Batman after 17 hours of straight gameplay....

ugh.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
It does work on the 75K gold pack. You just have to completely close the game out and restart it, unlike the infinite energy trick. Set your date a day ahead, load game, check for discount card, go back and reset date and it will remain there. Do NOT buy it on the day ahead. Make sure you reset to current time first. You have to be really careful about what you're doing. I got a gold that I could use to promote, but I messed up the date and the order of things and the card dissapeared.

With the infinite energy and this gold booster trick, I can bust out a random gold card in about an hour and a half roughly. Running through the bonus battle after Prison Superman nets you 15280 coins every time, each run taking about 15 minutes (SUPER easy with Wonder Woman, as she gains meter from blocking and she can also block the Radiation).

It's just so boring at this point, but it's a workable grind I guess. I'll get there eventually. Just irritating. They really went for the gusto on the end game difficulty. It's ridiculous.
Damn, you're reallt far in. What kind of team do you have? Whats up with that Wonder Woman shield toss it oneshots my bronze Flash sometimes? What is the final battle? Put the final battle inside a spoiler in case some people don't want to know.

By my calculations I should be able to have a fully promoted Batman after 17 hours of straight gameplay....

ugh.
Yeah, tell me about it. :(

Damn, you're reallt far in. What kind of team do you have? Whats up with that Wonder Woman shield toss it oneshots my bronze Flash sometimes? What is the final battle? Put the final battle inside a spoiler in case some people don't want to know.
My main team I like is my Batman, Regime Superman, Regime Wonder Woman team. They all back eachother up really well I think. Wonder Woman does great damage on her Level 1 and 2 (enhanced by Batman's trait), at the cost of only moderate damage on her Super it seems, but her own trait of gaining meter for blocking really makes it a non-issue.

As for the final battle, I still haven't been able to move far enough into it but I've heard it's just

A really beefed up Prison Superman. Like, REALLY beefed up. I've made it far enough to see a Batman with 150,000 HP... so tougher than that

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Yeah, tell me about it. :(

My main team I like is my Batman, Regime Superman, Regime Wonder Woman team. They all back eachother up really well I think. Wonder Woman does great damage on her Level 1 and 2 (enhanced by Batman's trait), at the cost of only moderate damage on her Super it seems, but her own trait of gaining meter for blocking really makes it a non-issue.

As for the final battle, I still haven't been able to move far enough into it but I've heard it's just

A really beefed up Prison Superman. Like, REALLY beefed up. I've made it far enough to see a Batman with 150,000 HP... so tougher than that
I was hoping for something more unexpected and epic, but damn. The secret skin better be something really cool.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I know right? If you saw someone using it online I think it would be less "Whoa we got a badass over here" and more "Really? You really spent that much time?"

But as a comic fanboy/skin whore/completionist I must unlock it!

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
I know right? If you saw someone using it online I think it would be less "Whoa we got a badass over here" and more "Really? You really spent that much time?"

But as a comic fanboy/skin whore/completionist I must unlock it!
I understand man I'd love to get it too, I'm a completionist but I'm afraid it'd be too hard and time consuming. Im already having trouble at like match 19 for gods sake.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Getting some serious neck pain thanks to this game lol. Playing it hunched over on my desk, I need to find a more comfortable position.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Opened by second gold booster pack, Batman. BOOM! Can't believe I got so lucky, Joker on my first try and Batman on the second. I'm pretty much done with this game now. :)

EGGXI

Scary Bat
BWAHAHA trying the triple Batman tactic now, it's ridiculous!

EDIT: UH... anyone else worried by the fact there seems to be a Superman PRIME card?