What's new

Tech Cyborg Technology Development Thread

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
RelaxedState and I will begin to start sharing tech and i cant wait! Once again im going to Summer Jam and MAYBE and its a strong maybe that RelaxedState and show up and we could share tech in person :D:D:D but once again if anyone has questions feel free to hit me up thanks guys!
Cyborg!!!!! why u so kwel!!!!

KHAOTIC_xWULFx

Cyborg's Savior
hey guys im going to be on PSN at around 5;45pm west coast time, so for u east coast guys it gonna be at around 9:00pm and if you want me to share some tech and kinda of talk and go over MU's and what makes a MU good or bad and ill seen some you some of my personal tech i use with Cyborg so hit me if ur down my PSN account is KHAOTIC_xWULFx so dont be afraid to add me and ask questions!! :D:D:D #Will Always So Cyborg Players Love Any Day

KHAOTIC_xWULFx

Cyborg's Savior
heys guys another combo that im gonna do in the video, here it is (1-8 trait combos plus a background bounce)

OK here it is, i personally go to watch tower but its up to you on where you wanna go...
J2, B1 2,(background bouce) jump toward 3, D2, (trait) do mid screen missiles AS SOON AS YOU DO TRAIT, your opponent will tech roll and as they do dash go for a cross up j2 not only will the j2 cross up the missiles will too then do B3, jump toward 3, D2 then to finish it off with techno tackle :D
( I hope i explained that well lol but it will be on the tutorial so you can see me actually doing the move lol )
WARNING: IF YOU DO THIS ONLINE YOU WILL GET A MESSAGE AND IT WILL MOST LIKELY SAY THIS!!!!!
WOW GREAT CYBORG COMBO, YOUR THE BEST CYBORG IVE EVER PLAYED, OR I DIDNT EVEN KNOW HE HAD COMBOS!!, CAN WE RUN A LONG SET???????
lol trust me i have alot of messages will those exact word lol

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
heys guys another combo that im gonna do in the video, here it is (1-8 trait combos plus a background bounce)

OK here it is, i personally go to watch tower but its up to you on where you wanna go...
J2, B1 2,(background bouce) jump toward 3, D2, (trait) do mid screen missiles AS SOON AS YOU DO TRAIT, your opponent will tech roll and as they do dash go for a cross up j2 not only will the j2 cross up the missiles will too then do B3, jump toward 3, D2 then to finish it off with techno tackle :D
( I hope i explained that well lol but it will be on the tutorial so you can see me actually doing the move lol )
WARNING: IF YOU DO THIS ONLINE YOU WILL GET A MESSAGE AND IT WILL MOST LIKELY SAY THIS!!!!!
WOW GREAT CYBORG COMBO, YOUR THE BEST CYBORG IVE EVER PLAYED, OR I DIDNT EVEN KNOW HE HAD COMBOS!!, CAN WE RUN A LONG SET???????
lol trust me i have alot of messages will those exact word lol
lol this is true.

KHAOTIC_xWULFx

Cyborg's Savior
Ok this will be my last combo that i will explain before the tutorial hits, its a background bounce command grab combo that i personally use :cool:

first you gotta go to a stage with a background bounce lol

B1,2 (back ground), jump 3, D2, techno tackle

lol real simple guys, try it out n tell me what you think :)

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
Found something interesting today! Check it out:
***Note: computer was set to stand block for entire video***
If you are at j2 range: Target Acquired --> j2 --> b2
What this will do is hit them with overhead (j2), and then low (b2) RIGHT BEFORE another overhead (TA).
Thoughts?
P.S. sorry for the crap quality!

Last edited:

KHAOTIC_xWULFx

Cyborg's Savior
Hey fellow Cyborg players as alot of you know im the guy who is gonna come out wit a tutorial on Cyborg, but there is a huge problem, the man who looks after me is my grand father and he just passed away. His name was Raymond Shane Williams it just kind of happened out of no where. Im in shocked and im really confused. I thought about just saying fuck it tutorial date is gonna be pushed back and not give anyone a reason why, but im not going to be on PSN or playing any games for awhile my grand dad was an important man in my life and now he is gone. I should have released this guide along time ago but I will make it up to guys. I still will post the guide but as of right now its just not a good time for me. Im deeply sorry to everyone who was counting on me with this guide. Hope everyone have a goodnight and thank you for understanding.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Hey fellow Cyborg players as alot of you know im the guy who is gonna come out wit a tutorial on Cyborg, but there is a huge problem, the man who looks after me is my grand father and he just passed away. His name was Raymond Shane Williams it just kind of happened out of no where. Im in shocked and im really confused. I thought about just saying fuck it tutorial date is gonna be pushed back and not give anyone a reason why, but im not going to be on PSN or playing any games for awhile my grand dad was an important man in my life and now he is gone. I should have released this guide along time ago but I will make it up to guys. I still will post the guide but as of right now its just not a good time for me. Im deeply sorry to everyone who was counting on me with this guide. Hope everyone have a goodnight and thank you for understanding.
So sorry for your loss man, that's awful to hear. Don't worry about the guide or anything like that, mourning your grandfather and dealing with your grief is so much more important. Hope you're doing ok.

The Slaj Jazz

TIckle my sweet salty nips
Sorry for your loss man, and its okay man real life always should come first