What's new

Tech Cyborg Technology Development Thread

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Hey fellow Cyborg players as alot of you know im the guy who is gonna come out wit a tutorial on Cyborg, but there is a huge problem, the man who looks after me is my grand father and he just passed away. His name was Raymond Shane Williams it just kind of happened out of no where. Im in shocked and im really confused. I thought about just saying fuck it tutorial date is gonna be pushed back and not give anyone a reason why, but im not going to be on PSN or playing any games for awhile my grand dad was an important man in my life and now he is gone. I should have released this guide along time ago but I will make it up to guys. I still will post the guide but as of right now its just not a good time for me. Im deeply sorry to everyone who was counting on me with this guide. Hope everyone have a goodnight and thank you for understanding.
My condolences Barry. Hope you are able to find peace. And of course, there is no need to worry about the guide and nothing for you to make up to us. Take care of yourself friend, we're here for you if you need.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Hey fellow Cyborg players as alot of you know im the guy who is gonna come out wit a tutorial on Cyborg, but there is a huge problem, the man who looks after me is my grand father and he just passed away. His name was Raymond Shane Williams it just kind of happened out of no where. Im in shocked and im really confused. I thought about just saying fuck it tutorial date is gonna be pushed back and not give anyone a reason why, but im not going to be on PSN or playing any games for awhile my grand dad was an important man in my life and now he is gone. I should have released this guide along time ago but I will make it up to guys. I still will post the guide but as of right now its just not a good time for me. Im deeply sorry to everyone who was counting on me with this guide. Hope everyone have a goodnight and thank you for understanding.
Man i'm sorry to hear about your loss :(

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
My condolences, very sorry to hear that :( I remember how hard it was when my grandfather passed away. Take your time man, don't worry!

Rager Da Prince

I can't help my Fiction addiction.
My condolences go out to you and your family.

KHAOTIC_xWULFx

Cyborg's Savior
i will still come out with the tutorial but i havent played injustice in forever, i feel that i need to become a better player before i try and show you guys how to play Cyborg at a top level, so im gonna be GRINDING i plan to even show you guys more stuff with Cyborg and i wont let you guys down a second time, it will take time but the updated tutorial will come sooner than you think, i wont be able to make it to SJ but WCW i still dont know if i will go, but my Ultimate plan is to maybe start streaming and maybe if start a youtube channel so i can post my gameplay for you guys for injustice and maybe even MKX please let me know how you guys feel about that it would be greatly appreciated # Great to be back

i will still come out with the tutorial but i havent played injustice in forever, i feel that i need to become a better player before i try and show you guys how to play Cyborg at a top level, so im gonna be GRINDING i plan to even show you guys more stuff with Cyborg and i wont let you guys down a second time, it will take time but the updated tutorial will come sooner than you think, i wont be able to make it to SJ but WCW i still dont know if i will go, but my Ultimate plan is to maybe start streaming and maybe if start a youtube channel so i can post my gameplay for you guys for injustice and maybe even MKX please let me know how you guys feel about that it would be greatly appreciated # Great to be back
Its been forever homes almost done with that guide lol

KHAOTIC_xWULFx

Cyborg's Savior
Sorry guys ive been ready focused on school, I havent even been playing injustice sadly :/ but the KHAOTIC clan is coming out with another combo video and im going to be on it, it shows only 3 of my combos with cyborg:D lol but i messed up on all three of them lol but they still look ok, but maybe i can ask our clan member who recorded it to see if i can make a longer combo video of me with just Cyborg stuff, cuz lol u guys do deserve something right? Lol so I will ask him if i can record some combos for you guys

Sorry guys ive been ready focused on school, I havent even been playing injustice sadly :/ but the KHAOTIC clan is coming out with another combo video and im going to be on it, it shows only 3 of my combos with cyborg:D lol but i messed up on all three of them lol but they still look ok, but maybe i can ask our clan member who recorded it to see if i can make a longer combo video of me with just Cyborg stuff, cuz lol u guys do deserve something right? Lol so I will ask him if i can record some combos for you guys
Wait so what happened to the guide? I thought you all ready finished it

KHAOTIC_xWULFx

Cyborg's Savior
[quiste="BrianTheBEAST, post: 1497427, member: 29309"]Wait so what happened to the guide? I thought you all ready finished it[/quote]
It Is, but after I didnt do so hot against WoundCowboy a whole chunk of the tutorial wasnt accurate info, it wouldnt be right if I came out with a tutorial with false information on it

[quiste="BrianTheBEAST, post: 1497427, member: 29309"]Wait so what happened to the guide? I thought you all ready finished it
It Is, but after I didnt do so hot against WoundCowboy a whole chunk of the tutorial wasnt accurate info, it wouldnt be right if I came out with a tutorial with false information on it[/quote]
Ok I understand :)

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Got back into this character goddanm I forgot how fun he was, too bad some match ups are danm near impossible. Still a fun secondary to make people rage

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
I made this vid months ago when I was still playing alot but never got around to upping it. Figured since the Borg forums are so dry I'd at least try to contribute something. Nothing super new or game changing, but I dunno if the loops/grapple setups have been in a vid before so here it is. I was pretty proud of the 65 percent 3 bar corner into grapple vortex tho :D