What's new

Calling all frauds from the East Coast

I don't disagree. Difference I know it and you guys don't. I don't play this game and will still destroy most of you.

dude you are seriously worse than the average ''scrub''. Some of these random dudes on tym will talk about stuff they don't know anything about but you...you got blown up at every tournament you went to but yet have a bigger mouth than people who win multiple majors in a row. The Westcoast has proven the least out of all the regions and yet somehow you convinced yourself that the westcoast is the best.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
dude you are seriously worse than the average ''scrub''. Some of these random dudes on tym will talk about stuff they don't know anything about but you...you got blown up at every tournament you went to but yet have a bigger mouth than people who win multiple majors in a row. The Westcoast has proven the least out of all the regions and yet somehow you convinced yourself that the westcoast is the best.

The west coast players just don't post on this site because they realize how north east dominated the site is. There has always been a bias. I just enjoy getting you guys riled up every once in a while. I travel to events for fun and have never acted like I am a top 8 player.

I might have been if I was 19 again, living with my parents, conviction of a teenager and no responsibilities. But I'm realistic.

I come on this site maybe once or twice a month. Read a bunch of bullshit that annoys me and typically make threads to show you how one sided your discussions usually are. If I am obnoxious imagine how other people feel that aren't part of the boring northeast circle.

BadLarry

HR Paypa Stizzax
just because west coast doesnt show at every east coast tourny doesnt mean we are a bunch of scrubs with no balls we dont have money we arent putting the east coast on blast for not coming to west coast tournys because we understand that it costs money and calling sao( a person who doesnt really play anymore) a scrub just makes you the ultimate scrub plus we probably will never know what coast is the best cuz we will most likely never have all our bests under one roof so its useless to debate anything. both west and east coast have great players and im sure will make nec hype good luck to everyone who goes!

Crathen

Death is my business
I guess that's because there's rarely footage / streaming of hyped up weekly showcasing your players , WNF just shows top 3 of injustice but we know some strong play is there , AK weeklies are getting more hype , new potential top contender / upsetter levelling up , AZ has no such thing or it's just not promoted enough on TYM so you don't get attention.

My 2 c.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
I guess that's because there's rarely footage / streaming of hyped up weekly showcasing your players , WNF just shows top 3 of injustice but we know some strong play is there , AK weeklies are getting more hype , new potential top contender / upsetter levelling up , AZ has no such thing or it's just not promoted enough on TYM so you don't get attention.

My 2 c.
AZ guys stream multiple times a week. The moderators of the site just don't allow our streams to pop up in the active stream list.

Crathen

Death is my business
AZ guys stream multiple times a week. The moderators of the site just don't allow our streams to pop up in the active stream list.

Did you guys even asked some mods? Who?Ask now.

Is there even commentary for the stream? A tournament weekly like?Hyped up?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Asked blake. Yep. He doesn't know why and everyone else does nothing about it.

i thought ive seen it on there. the stream list on the right side of the main page only shows the top 2 streams at the time in terms of viewers. so that might be why.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Asked blake. Yep. He doesn't know why and everyone else does nothing about it.

Sorry i have to ask AK GamerBlake. Explanations?

Typically, you need to set the game title underneath the name of your stream to either Mortal Kombat or Injustice in order for it to show up on the Active Streams list at the forum page. However, when PTG Slayer did this, it refused to appear for some reason.

I'm afraid I don't know the exact cause of the streams' refusal to appear, but this could be related to the server upgrades we've been undergoing recently. I'm not the best person to ask about this, it is simply a theory from me.

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
Typically, you need to set the game title underneath the name of your stream to either Mortal Kombat or Injustice in order for it to show up on the Active Streams list at the forum page. However, when PTG Slayer did this, it refused to appear for some reason.

I'm afraid I don't know the exact cause of the streams' refusal to appear, but this could be related to the server upgrades we've been undergoing recently. I'm not the best person to ask about this, it is simply a theory from me.

I listed my game as Arkham Origins and my stream did not show under the featured list.

I went back and listed my game as Injustice. There it was.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
I listed my game as Arkham Origins and my stream did not show under the featured list.

I went back and listed my game as Injustice. There it was.
I've been streaming for years. One day it showed up the other it never did again. I change the game I'm playing on twitch, add my stream and nothing. Teamhazmat has the same issue. Even if i try to add our streams to the events we get an error now as if the streams just aren't allowed to exist on this site.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I want to be serious for a second. And this is in no way against the people of the west coast since I love them all and hope they do well at NEC without us giving them shit or whatever. But this is what we have to go on -

Evo was the only tournament where all areas were represented - east coast won.
DJT got 2nd at evo, came to WNF and won, came to TFC and lost to east coast.
Woundcowboy came to WNF and won (I think? I don't remember exactly), came to TFC and lost where east coast won.

So from everything we have to go on, west coast isn't on top. They might win NEC, I don't know, but based on tournament results this is where we are.

The drama is stupid but it's only to make hype. NEC will be awesome though so I'm excited no matter what happens.

Crathen

Death is my business
Sao87 i've seen TeamHazmat on the stream list before , i'm sure of it.But there isn't any big talk from big players there and there was not many threads hyping up their weeklies / how much they can stream , same for your twitch channel isn't promoted enough to give a reason people to watch.

Try to talk and to fix this , i think your scene isn't showcased enough to be "feared" by many and kinda forget about , you guys need more exposure.

Edit: Do you guys even have archives on twitch?