What's new

AGE Chris G Wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at UFGT 9!

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Haha, yeah you already know what I think about that:

Pls
I was posting saying it was a dumb Logic.. I dont see why ppl give EVO soo much power.. its fucking stupid.. it discourages people from attending some events because "they are not road to evo".
its ridiciolous.. i really hope This changes

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I was posting saying it was a dumb Logic.. I dont see why ppl give EVO soo much power.. its fucking stupid.. it discourages people from attending some events because "they are not road to evo".
its ridiciolous.. i really hope This changes
Yeah -- you already know how I feel about EVO too.. It is the biggest tournament, but acting like no other tournament has a high level of top competition is silly.

If the scene is going to grow, we need to start giving due respect to high-level competition wherever it takes place.

Cat

Yeah -- you already know how I feel about EVO too.. It is the biggest tournament, but acting like no other tournament has a highlevel of top competitionis silly.
I really hope the Classic Tournament being run by some of the guys , changes things.. i know thats what their trying to do.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Also Chris G is the best player who is known for a main in INjustice... Meaning his Green Arrow is so disgusting compared to any other top players main... No question...

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Lol Canada... Flow and Justin probably touch the game like once... or twice.. at UFGT there was real dedicated Injustice Players like Denzell, MIT, Kanechump, Woundcowboy, Pig of the Hut, Perfect Legend, Slips, 16 Bit, Dizzy, Jeremiah, Soonk, *catches Breath*, Tyrant, Forever King... you get the idea

Any of these players ^ could of been in any of the East coast players pool and eliminated them right off the bat...

your EC Nuthugging is getting out of control bro (The commentators on UFGT were just as bad for their guys)

how about focus on Leveling up yourself.. so ppl can say Claude was not at so and so Tournament, instead of you saying it for other players...
first off I put Sonic Fox into losers and Made it to winners finals in my pool against maybe the best Black Adam player Rico Suave, Who also put Khaotic into losers. then in losers finals lost on the very last slide in a KF mirror To Jer who I put in losers. I feel no shame in that and felt i performed well even though I was not happy about the outcome of the last match but Jer and I are good friends and I was happy he could move on. I was 5th at project injustice and 5th at OTE3 AND I don't even practice this game anymore unless it's with friends offline. No practice mode, no online, nothing because the game is to random and scrubby to waste time on without having fun with others IMO. Every victory I have ever had in this game has felt empty and worthless. My victories in MK9 at ECT felt like real accomplishments unlike being 3-0 at one point at ECT injustice.

I also work FULL time and go to school 12 credits a semester and I am married. I could give two FUCKS about leveling up in this game or traveling for it. ECT had more entrants and IMO superior competition in pools and for these fucking assholes to say it wasn't a major or a real injustice tournament when I know how much hard work, time and money went into making ECT an amazing tournament... I'm sorry I'm off today, bored at the moment and Feel like popping off.

SLy

Noob
I had to play chris G in mk9 at ECT. Our match comes up and he wasn't there. So I waited about 5 minutes. Figured he was playing another game so waiting another 5 minutes. Still not there. Then instead of crying like a bitch about him being late I went and found him myself. He was doing an interview in the hallway. told him about our match. 5 minutes later he showed up. He goes on to get third in MK9 beating very good players.

The idea that Keits was trying to DQ before his match even fucking started is absolutely disgraceful and disrespectful to not only Chris G but anyone who travels to tournaments. Thank god the players spoke up for him and did something about it.
If players had to stick up for then that means he personally wanted to make an example off a top player smh.. I can imagine if they didn't. He would've got dq'd in a heartbeat.

Cat

first off I put Sonic Fox into losers and Made it to winners finals in my pool against maybe the best Black Adam player Rico Suave, Who also put Khaotic into losers. then in losers finals lost on the very last slide in a KF mirror To Jer who I put in losers. I feel no shame in that and felt i performed well even though I was not happy about the outcome of the last match but Jer and I are good friends and I was happy he could move on. I was 5th at project injustice and 5th at OTE3 AND I don't even practice this game anymore unless it's with friends offline. No practice mode, no online, nothing because the game is to random and scrubby to waste time on without having fun with others IMO. Every victory I have ever had in this game has felt empty and worthless. My victories in MK9 at ECT felt like real accomplishments unlike being 3-0 at one point at ECT injustice.

I also work FULL time and go to school 12 credits a semester and I am married. I could give two FUCKS about leveling up in this game or traveling for it. ECT had more entrants and IMO superior competition in pools and for these fucking assholes to say it wasn't a major or a real injustice tournament when I know how much hard work, time and money went into making ECT an amazing tournament... I'm sorry I'm off today, bored at the moment and Feel like popping off.
Cool story bro.. project injustice?? 32 man Tournament? i can easily say i got 2nd at a 42 man tournament here in houston, and won a 32 man tournament yesterday... no one will care..
but if you do feel proud of yourself.. thats good. post about why YOU werent there body them all, not other players.
I ALSO WORK FULL TIME GO TO SCHOOL AT UOFH Taking Full Time Classes, while being the main host of Casuals as well as streaming the Tournaments here in Houston...

i dont have a problem on you supporting your boys, but dont shit on other tournaments because they werent there (even though the ufgt tournament itself was ass cheaks, the competetion was crazy).
AND I do not believe on that ECT was not a major bullshit.. if you remember i was backing it up against PL when he was saying it was only a regional and UFGT was the first MAjor For injustice.... the last comment about it not being a Evo qualifier was just to point out how stupid it is for people to give EVO so much power, and try to discredit other tournaments, or make people not want to attend because "its not a road to evo, it does not matter"

first off I put Sonic Fox into losers and

My good sir, where Im from, that is what we refer to as, real fuckin rap.

Love all the ECT V downplaying and how Tom basically went from godlike to being a jobber to the stars in literally one week. I'd say the level of competition at both tournaments was roughly equal. Perhaps UFGT had representatives from more regions, but it also lacked VSM, which I believe has more tourney wins than any other region/group since MK9 was released.​

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Cool story bro.. project injustice?? 32 man Tournament? i can easily say i got 2nd at a 42 man tournament here in houston, and won a 32 man tournament yesterday... no one will care..
but if you do feel proud of yourself.. thats good. post about why YOU werent there body them all, not other players.
I ALSO WORK FULL TIME GO TO SCHOOL AT UOFH Taking Full Time Classes, while being the main host of Casuals as well as streaming the Tournaments here in Houston...

i dont have a problem on you supporting your boys, but dont shit on other tournaments because they werent there (even though the ufgt tournament itself was ass cheaks, the competetion was crazy).
AND I do not believe on that ECT was not a major bullshit.. if you remember i was backing it up against PL when he was saying it was only a regional and UFGT was the first MAjor For injustice.... the last comment about it not being a Evo qualifier was just to point out how stupid it is for people to give EVO so much power, and try to discredit other tournaments, or make people not want to attend because "its not a road to evo, it does not matter"
Fact is I don't care about this game at all. Dont care about winning or losing. Literally just go to events to hang out with friends and if I can random some people out and win some games great. MB a few interactables, Put them in 50/50's and do high damage and win like a "pro".

The only reason I or anyone is even saying this is because the commentator and that boner biting asshole Keits were trashing ECT. I never said anything about it before then. But if people want to be disrespectful then they should be prepared to take shit back.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Love all the ECT V downplaying and how Tom basically went from godlike to being a jobber to the stars in literally one week. I'd say the level of competition at both tournaments was roughly equal. Perhaps UFGT had representatives from more regions, but it also lacked VSM, which I believe has more tourney wins than any other region/group since MK9 was released.​
Damn that knowledge? Stop making sense man.

Cat

Love all the ECT V downplaying and how Tom basically went from godlike to being a jobber to the stars in literally one week. I'd say the level of competition at both tournaments was roughly equal. Perhaps UFGT had representatives from more regions, but it also lacked VSM, which I believe has more tourney wins than any other region/group since MK9 was released.
This is not MK9

BUT LBSH!!! EAST COAST DIDNT WIN!!!! CHRIS G DOES!! HE IS A COAST HIMSELF... HIS OWN PLANET!!!!

cyke_out

Noob
This game will not even out for a long time. In the beginning of a game's tournament life. It's going to look random, simply because new tech is being discovered and people do not know all of their match ups. You could win a tournament and then not even make top 16 simply to an unfamiliar match-up. As the game grows and people learn, the consistency of top players placing will flatline.

SLy

Noob
This game will not even out for a long time. In the beginning of a game's tournament life. It's going to look random, simply because new tech is being discovered and people do not know all of their match ups. You could win a tournament and then not even make top 16 simply to an unfamiliar match-up. As the game grows and people learn, the consistency of top players placing will flatline.
I don't think that's True at all. You seen what happened with kenshi. Top players are always going to migrate to the best of that time whether its their main or pocket

cyke_out

Noob
I don't think that's True at all. You seen what happened with kenshi. Top players are always going to migrate to the best of that time whether its their main or pocket
It's not about who the players are playing with, it's who they are playing against. I don't care how good someone is. It's impossible to have complete match-up knowledge versus the entire case within one month of games life. You can migrate to a character you think is top tier, but it's not going to matter if someone brings a character who know little about, simply becuase no one in your region or gaming group uses it. This is why early tournies for all games are all over the place.