What's new

AGE Chris G Wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at UFGT 9!

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
Point is Chris G din't win ECT when most of the best MK players were there. He was top of course like he usually is but the level of competition at ECT was ridiculous.
It didn't matter what he did at ECT. What matters right now is he didn't even make top 8 dawg... ECT5 Tom Brady = big fish in small pool. UFGT9 Tom Brady = small fish in big pool. Bopped by CORN Alucard, I don't even know if he plays MK9. I know he plays UMvC3 and SSF4 AE2012

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Have some self respect take a week come back as a new man.
You think I lack self respect because I believe DS will not make TOP 3 at a Major tournament or will win? That is absurd sir. You're striking me down for voicing my own opinion. I am not arguing with you about yours. So, stahp.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
You think I lack self respect because I believe DS will not make TOP 3 at a Major tournament or will win? That is absurd sir. You're striking me down for voicing my own opinion. I am not arguing with you about yours. So, stahp.
Oh so now that someone made top 4 it has to be top 3?

Banning yourself is a bit harsh but can you at least admit you were wrong?

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
He did beat CD Jr., though :p I think everyone just needs to stop discrediting people in general and give props where props are due.
Of course he's godlike. But look at who else was in top 8 at ECT... none of them were even there except Tom Brady. Chris G beating CD jr is godlike, no one is taking props away.

Uotan

Unban Joker
Good shit to Chris G, Woundcowboy, and Art.

In addition to the 9am top 8 blowup, it's too bad Injustice was saddled with Chindogg for commentary. Not only does he sound exactly like Magus, but he shares Magus' talent for bizarrely self-assured wrong information. My favorite line of his must have been "they're going to [Metropolis rooftop] because they don't want any interactable bs". Also fucking lol at emphatically declaring GA a mid-tier character over and over again after he just won UFGT9. Fuck.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Point is Chris G din't win ECT when most of the best MK players were there. He was top of course like he usually is but the level of competition at ECT was ridiculous.
It was ridiculous at ufgt. The winner of ect didn't even break Top 8 :O

Anyways..... Props to Chris G! Definelty the Best player in general right now. Winning everything and making top 8 in everything else. Guy is on another level.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
He did beat CD Jr., though :p I think everyone just needs to stop discrediting people in general and give props where props are due.
He beat both CD brothers. CDsr Lost to his green arrow after cdjr proclaimed that CD would win ECT if he didn't fight a good Superman/aquaman.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
It was ridiculous at ufgt. The winner of ect didn't even break Top 8 :O

Anyways..... Props to Chris G! Definelty the Best player in general right now. Winning everything and making top 8 in everything else. Guy is on another level.
Dude it happens. Art got 3rd at UFGT and didn't make it out of his pool at ECT. Game is too random. But a LOT great players were not at UFGT including the guys from your team and EC team. 2 EC guys went and one got 1st and one got 3rd.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Typical immature idiots raining on the parade of a great tournament.

"Marvel players are better than MK players."

"No MK players are better than Marvel players".

Mannnnnn, shut the fuck up. *head scratch*

ChrisG is better than 99% of the FGC and better than 99% of every games community. Accept it. The man is amazing at ALL fighting games. Hell, he could probably be amazing at FPS and enter tourneys with a team and do well.

Mannnnnn. *head scratch*

Obanye

Obanye - Bay Area - PSN
MK community :

All your tiers lists are shit

All your players lose to other communities

All I see are excuses.

Get off the forums and get into the lab.

Injustice !

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Typical immature idiots raining on the parade of a great tournament.

"Marvel players are better than MK players."

"No MK players are better than Marvel players".

Mannnnnn, shut the fuck up. *head scratch*

ChrisG is better than 99% of the FGC and better than 99% of every games community. Accept it. The man is amazing at ALL fighting games. Hell, he could probably be amazing at FPS and enter tourneys with a team and do well.

Mannnnnn. *head scratch*
People like to label things though...it helps with excuses and salt placement...
I personally don't give a damn where the players come from if they bring hype and ggs to Injustice is all I care about ATM...

Sent from my moon base