What's new

Zatanna will be the last hero DLC as of her Release.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Watch as we get 4 more DLCs

No way would we get more then the possible 2 coming up.

Diminishing returns on sales would be too much, they have to start moving more people onto MK10, the Injustice complete edition is rumored to be coming around November, and it would further screw up the character select screen and make it look like ass(character box's and character artwork overlap/clipping).

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
W
No way would we get more then the possible 2 coming up.

Diminishing returns on sales would be too much, they have to start moving more people onto MK10, the Injustice complete edition is rumored to be coming around November, and it would further screw up the character select screen and make it look like ass(character box's and character artwork overlap/clipping).
Why cant the sides be scrollable to add more DLC? They did it with MK9

He didn't come first actually, Boon stated that Zatanna won the poll. That means either Red Hood or Static Shock came in 2/3rd. We don't know the full results.
Looking at the graph, Red Hood clearly seems to be ahead of Static. His bar is longer. If Static followed Zatanna, and Zatanna won, then Red Hood doesn't fit anywhere. He has more votes than Static, yet Static was in second? Red Hood must have been first, Boon lied or the graph is strange. Red Hood 1st, Zatanna 2nd, Static 3rd.

Scorpions not going anywhere. We got a hero, a villain and two anti- heroes in the season pass. Now we are gonna get two heroes and two villains. Red Hood could still be a villain, he has been known to roll in those circles. Really hoping for Darkseid, Brainiac, Atrocitus, Mirror Master, Star Sapphire, Cheetah, Black Manta. All would be awesome!

One hero will be on the villain side.. My pick right across Scorpion is Red Hood, the last villain I cudnt tell ya, because I could care less after Red Hood !!!! Chea!!!

Etativel

Etatival taht raeb!
Since I got my way with Zee, I would like to see Poison Ivy or Huntress next. Maybe even Circe would be good. I don't know, but I feel like they could do a lot of cool stuff with Poison Ivy. I feel like Huntress might actually be kinda boring, but Circe would be a mix between Zatanna and Raven. My next choice for DLC is for sure Poison Ivy, though.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
People need to get over these "poll" results. Just because NRS gave us Zatanna DOES NOT mean every single DLC after her will be based off the unofficial poll. This is business/marketing 101....give the people a poll, give them said character from poll, people feel like they have power or say, and then from that point on the execs will release WHOM they feel will sell. (which we all know Poison Ivy is worth billions compared to Red Hood) ;)

I'm fine with her being the last hero, all the other characters that Boon put in the poll were indifferent to me anyways. We need Atrocitus and Black Manta/Captain Cold

You battle scorpion in the villians only battle.

I don't think any of the DLC characters show up in the heroes only/villains only battle

I don't think nether realm wants to do red hood, I think that's why Ed boon never did post the poll results, I expected to get the poll results an then a big trailer reveal..... But we didn't get that lol

VOR

Noob
oh god, I wish. But Darkseid might be too OP if they put him in the game.
Omega Beams, Omega Sanction... etc
He needs to be in this game. If he had tracking lasers or something he could actually be balanced with the bajillion anti zoners in this game. if it were part of his trait and they were active for a certain amount of frames it'd be so dope to watch. Then everyone could be unnerfed and the game would make sense!!!!!