What's new

Zatanna will be the last hero DLC as of her Release.

Zatanna will be the last hero at her release. Before you start typing "Scorpion's gonna be moved" Rigo Cortes said on Twitter that it's not that easy to move a character from one side to the next. That means the whole Hero's side is filled up, and the rest of the DLC Characters *If there's any* will be 2 villains *unless they move Scorpion with the 3rd/4th Character.*

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Zatanna will be the last hero at her release. Before you start typing "Scorpion's gonna be moved" Rigo Cortes said on Twitter that it's not that easy to move a character from one side to the next. That means the whole Hero's side is filled up, and the rest of the DLC Characters *If there's any* will be 2 villains *unless they move Scorpion with the 3rd/4th Character.*

"not so easy" tell that to my xbox who keeps moving MMH to the villain's side whenever I first boot up the game. Then I have to go empty the stupid cache and boot it again.

"not so easy" tell that to my xbox who keeps moving MMH to the villain's side whenever I first boot up the game. Then I have to go empty the stupid cache and boot it again.
It's because your missing a DLC.... You could go to the in-game store and re download the missing character. :p

Robotic

Gentleman.
One can only hope for the rage that is Atrocitus.

Question: How many high profile villains are left to possibly be in this game? Darkseid is still possible, since MMH made it in and he began as a prop. Brainiac, maybe? Of course Red Hood, but he's batman...so is Ra's...

If they want another hero there will be another hero, if they are cool with Scorpion being on the hero side, they won't care if Supergirl/Robin/Other random hero is on the villain side of the roster.
Makes sense, considering Scorpion is on the Heros, but is in Villains only in Battle Mode.