What's new

Zatanna will be the last hero DLC as of her Release.

KCJ506

Noob
One can only hope for the rage that is Atrocitus.

Question: How many high profile villains are left to possibly be in this game? Darkseid is still possible, since MMH made it in and he began as a prop. Brainiac, maybe? Of course Red Hood, but he's batman...so is Ra's...
MMH and Darkseid's situations aren't really the same. MMH just floats in the background of the Watchtower and simply disappears from the background if he's being used on the stage. Darkseid is a stage transition that hits whoever gets knocked into his room and throws them into the other area of the Hall Of Justice.

tazzmission

Banned
MMH and Darkseid's situations aren't really the same. MMH just floats in the background of the Watchtower and simply disappears from the background if he's being used on the stage. Darkseid is a stage transition that hits whoever gets knocked into his room and throws them into the other area of the Hall Of Justice.

id prefer grodd over darkseid honestly. the other possibility is huntress since arrow season 2 starts october 9th and she is a villain so

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I still don't get why people think the hero/villain balance has to be correct.
Even if it was, Scorpion & Lobo wins both count towards villains on the Injustice site, meaning the release thus far has been 3 villains & 3 heroes.

I mean if you go by anything it should be other ratios that have actually been maintained thus far, for instance:
  • The inital roster was 25% women, the first season pass added Batgirl, and this ratio was maintained.
  • The initial roster was 25% Batman related characters, the first season added Batgirl, ratio maintained.
  • Zatanna has been added, if there were a "second season" then the 25% women ratio has been maintained, and if you think of Zatanna as a bat-character (personally I don't) then there you go.
Although Boon has said no more bats... so who knows.

Were getting a gadget character and Power character. For gadgets you can can honestly push Ivy to the side I mean get real, anyway contenders for that spot are Red Hood and Static I would say Black Canary but I feel as though she got scrapped.

Power characters, you have Swampthing, Powergirl, And Atrocitus

Swampthing grew on me, would be a nice Last DLC surprise, him or RH would be. I personally wanna see how sick his model would look.

Powergirl she's a kryptonian powerhouse super babe! Why not? I mean she could Throw you back and forth across the map, kick some ass and tease her opponents Yeah! Lol

Atrocitus is a mad dude, I mean he'll be making you his bitch, while spitting blood on you he's another interesting fellow.

Niko Mar

Founding Member of the Fate Army
Were getting a gadget character and Power character. For gadgets you can can honestly push Ivy to the side I mean get real, anyway contenders for that spot are Red Hood and Static I would say Black Canary but I feel as though she got scrapped.

Power characters, you have Swampthing, Powergirl, And Atrocitus

Swampthing grew on me, would be a nice Last DLC surprise, him or RH would be. I personally wanna see how sick his model would look.

Powergirl she's a kryptonian powerhouse super babe! Why not? I mean she could Throw you back and forth across the map, kick some ass and tease her opponents Yeah! Lol

Atrocitus is a mad dude, I mean he'll be making you his bitch, while spitting blood on you he's another interesting fellow.
I was thinking that they could potentially make Static a power character. He could just use his powers to grab cars to throw and stuff like that. That way it can be Static and Red Hood (a man can dream).

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
No more Hero DLCs? Cool, i was undecided if i kept the game or sell it because i wanted Black Canary, since she won't be in, then nothing holds my back anymore, i'm gonna sell this today ^^

Backfire

Noob
I was thinking that they could potentially make Static a power character. He could just use his powers to grab cars to throw and stuff like that. That way it can be Static and Red Hood (a man can dream).
Where did you find the redhood and Dr fate pics?

KamkaziChicila

Harley & Zatana is all I need.

Pretty sure they'll make her a "light weight character" like Flash, Raven, and Killer Frost. We have very little divekicks and we need moar

CHAINSAW305

Jus chill'n
Darkseid won't get in.

I honestly think there's gonna be a villain next, and then a hero.
Yea I don't think Darkseid would get in either. They would've mention something about him by now. I wish Darkseid was in and not Doomsday. Darkseid would be fn amazin in this game. They should've done Braniac and Darkseid as the main villains to begin with.
All I know is... WE NEED BLACK MANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHAINSAW305

Jus chill'n
EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TWEET "BLACK MANTA"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On the IGAU and EB's twitter account!:D

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
So if they can't move Scorpion, and Zatanna's on the villain side, it really doesn't matter if we get one hero and one villain, or two of either. The select screen is messed up anyway so why worry about balancing the sides?