What's new

Zatanna will be the last hero DLC as of her Release.

Zatanna will be the last hero at her release. Before you start typing "Scorpion's gonna be moved" Rigo Cortes said on Twitter that it's not that easy to move a character from one side to the next. That means the whole Hero's side is filled up, and the rest of the DLC Characters *If there's any* will be 2 villains *unless they move Scorpion with the 3rd/4th Character.*
So basically you're basing this off nothing and you're just throwing darts at a dartboard?

Good to know.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Literally anyone but another fucking Kryptonian. I'd even take Red Hood before that.

Poison Ivy? Red Hood?????

We've got Batman, Bane, Batgirl, Harley, Joker, Nightwing and Catwoman.

Not only is a quarter of the cast already Batman characters, but Batman and Batgirl are both INCREDIBLY powerful characters that you see alot of online and in tournaments.....

Komatose

The Prettiest
Poison Ivy? Red Hood?????

We've got Batman, Bane, Batgirl, Harley, Joker, Nightwing and Catwoman.

Not only is a quarter of the cast already Batman characters, but Batman and Batgirl are both INCREDIBLY powerful characters that you see alot of online and in tournaments.....
Exactly... What's one more going to hurt?.. We need another sexy female. I could care less who but since they said not another hero, then I say Poison Ivy...

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I just realised the extent to which I am delusional as I really do believe Swamp Thing will be announced...

Exactly... What's one more going to hurt?.. We need another sexy female. I could care less who but since they said not another hero, then I say Poison Ivy...
Cheetah and Maxima would both fill the role of another female and another villain, without contributing to "Batman inflation"

Cheetah would probably be perfect, because the game is still lacking in acrobatic-type characters.

Komatose

The Prettiest
Cheetah and Maxima would both fill the role of another female and another villain, without contributing to "Batman inflation"

Cheetah would probably be perfect, because the game is still lacking in acrobatic-type characters.
I wouldn't mind Cheetah at all. One of my favs. But what are the odds? Slim to none. Face it.

huh

Noob
He didn't come first actually, Boon stated that Zatanna won the poll. That means either Red Hood or Static Shock came in 2/3rd. We don't know the full results.
He never said Zatanna was the 1st place. He said she was "also the winner". We can read that as:

1) Zatanna was the 1st place, Red Hood 2nd. Static followed both closely
2) Zatanna and Red Hood were tied for 1st place
3) The concept of "winner" on that poll was to make top 2. Assuming that the top2 would be considered for DLC. So, both Zatanna and Red Hood are winners, even if Zatanna was 2nd.
4) Red Hood was not competing on that poll. Either because he was already in, or already out. He was there only for popularity test, and actually only the other characters were the ones competing for a spot on the roster. So, in this case, even if Zatanna was 2nd, she was the "winner" (followed closely by Static), because Red Hood didn't count.
5) Ed Boon is a troll

tazzmission

Banned
It's because your missing a DLC.... You could go to the in-game store and re download the missing character. :p

um its a pain in the ass bug. i personally had to redownload all dlc charachters at least 5 to 8 times

also what makes you think zatana is the last hero dlc? do you have proof?