What's new

ZATANNA - THE NEW DEATHSTROKE?

lobo has a hit of armor on his charge and just like cat woman it has to go certain distance before can MB, both will have options.
You don't get meter from blocking. I have to either get in and fight to build meter or get hit. If she chooses to zone, I can't gtet in until I get hit a few times, then I can MB chain dash in.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
SHE BUILT FULL METER IN 10 SECONDS?????
I've seen Flash do this lol.
Me and my friend was playing. My Flash vs his KF.
He clashed and was baffled I won despite I combined him twice with MB Flash kick LOOOOL.

And jesus. Zatanna is hpur 5 and you're all bitching? You're all terrible lol.
Noone adapts to a character in 4 hours.
Y'all need Jesus

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
You don't get meter from blocking. I have to either get in and fight to build meter or get hit. If she chooses to zone, I can't gtet in until I get hit a few times, then I can MB chain dash in.

when did i say u get meter for blocking? lol
i said he has a option, didnt say he will have that option 100% every second of the match,
hes a "grappler" thats what happens to grapplers, they have to deal with zoning to get in.

the backwards teleport will prob "hurt" lobo more in the MU, no command grab oki setups for you main man lol

I've seen Flash do this lol.
Me and my friend was playing. My Flash vs his KF.
He clashed and was baffled I won despite I combined him twice with MB Flash kick LOOOOL.

And jesus. Zatanna is hpur 5 and you're all bitching? You're all terrible lol.
Noone adapts to a character in 4 hours.
Y'all need Jesus
Batgirl had an infinite that was found the day she was released.

Are you saying that shouldn't have been patched because it was only one day?

G4S Silent Jay

I enjoy hurting you.
Where were people's "obvious ways to get around this, adapt scrub" durring all of the bitching and moaning about Deathstroke...?
This is a character that isn't even out on PSN yet, and already I'm seeing so many complaits...

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Where were people's "obvious ways to get around this, adapt scrub" durring all of the bitching and moaning about Deathstroke...?
This is a character that isn't even out on PSN yet, and already I'm seeing so many complaits...
When deathstroke was released we didn't have 6 teleport characters.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Batgirl had an infinite that was found the day she was released.

Are you saying that shouldn't have been patched because it was only one day?
It's an infinite special Ed. I don't think Zatanna has one.
Try being reasonable

when did i say u get meter for blocking? lol
i said he has a option, didnt say he will have that option 100% every second of the match,
hes a "grappler" thats what happens to grapplers, they have to deal with zoning to get in.

the backwards teleport will prob "hurt" lobo more in the MU, no command grab oki setups for you main man lol
You didn't say that, I was just saying Lobo has to get hit so he can get in, and then she can just teleport away, like you said.
I'm angry.

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
I can't even download this character off PSN yet since the store hasn't updated and you're already bitching? GTFO of here.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
OP, no offense to you in any way, but I seriously just face palmed after seeing this. Before everyone in here starts to hit the Neraf aand Ban badndwagon, at least read what I am about to say...

Yes that is hella fast meter build and damn that is evil chip damage (I actually did go Holy SHIT!!!)

The projectiles themselve are slower than Christmas and nowhere near get spouted out as fast as day 1 DS did. Just waaching it, if a player is goffy eneough to try that on my main they will pay dearly for it, its simple jump throw mace MB and bam I'm in your face... Ok so yeah thats HG style for ya, then there was the Bat, he has a double jump if you just can't seem to over those things normally.

I am one to fully understand legitimate complaints about things, but I tend to see it from both perspectives, before I jump and scream how unbalanced or unfair things. This though seriously is nothing. Everyone invest some damn time before screaming OPed or broken, this shit is getting old...

iitRueii

Noob
OP, no offense to you in any way, but I seriously just face palmed after seeing this. Before everyone in here starts to hit the Neraf aand Ban badndwagon, at least read what I am about to say...

Yes that is hella fast meter build and damn that is evil chip damage (I actually did go Holy SHIT!!!)

The projectiles themselve are slower than Christmas and nowhere near get spouted out as fast as day 1 DS did. Just waaching it, if a player is goffy eneough to try that on my main they will pay dearly for it, its simple jump throw mace MB and bam I'm in your face... Ok so yeah thats HG style for ya, then there was the Bat, he has a double jump if you just can't seem to over those things normally.

I am one to fully understand legitimate complaints about things, but I tend to see it from both perspectives, before I jump and scream how unbalanced or unfair things. This though seriously is nothing. Everyone invest some damn time before screaming OPed or broken, this shit is getting old...
This wasnt ment as a nerf thread, was ment as a deathstokes got comp one xD. It's day one you cant tell anything yet

BGMD

Noob
Well, nothing new for Lobo... basically walk, dash, react, jump, nj in range then MB hook charge
only "problem" is stupid late armor activation so you have to time it correctly
at least is 15% + knockdown

How many moves does she have in her hat stance? Only 3 are listed in the in-game menu, but I heard she has 4 moves in that stance....