What's new

ZATANNA - THE NEW DEATHSTROKE?

iitRueii

Noob
Guys I was saying it as he is the guy who basicly just "zones" all game well this is MUCH MUCH worse. As I said I might be overreating but my god

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Well you can just avoid it, then punish it. And that's it.
Time will tell if it's really really broken on not, this day 0 crying makes no sense.

Dat low tier online warrior day 0 bitching tech.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Im not happy :(

snip

over reaction imo.
she cant jump in trait.
she blocks something she loses trait.
one projectile is high so can be ducked,
other is low you wont be getting chipped out from fullscreen as can just jump, unless there fireball right in front you to catch u on way down

please TYM she not even out 24hours, stop with the day 0 nerf shit you've done for every DLC

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Her hat stance has great damage... but if you have a projectile, trade and knock her out of it. Grundy has chip damage chain to reduce chip 10 fold, teleport characters get in for free (she can't jump or duck). If you have armour a la Bane, you can charge in and then she's fucked because no blocking/jump/crouching.

On the surface it seems OP but in reality it's not really.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
over reaction imo.
she cant jump in trait.
she blocks something she loses trait.
one projectile is high so can be ducked,
other is low you wont be getting chipped out from fullscreen as can just jump, unless there fireball right in front you to catch u on way down

please TYM she not even out 24hours, stop with the day 0 nerf shit you've done for every DLC

He just said she was the new deathstroke he didn't say she was broken.

She blocks something she loses trait just like flash then ?

Jump. Dash. Block. Punish. She can barely move in her stance. I can't think of a single character who is optionless against this.

Let's say you pick Grundy, who is TERRIBLE vs zoners. She can't block EX Swamp Hands... so... yeah. 40%+ damage combo, end in the Defense chain to lessen chip. Problem solved.

You're overreacting.

Hmm... how good is her trait then, really? My initial thoughts were it was quite rubbish, but it seems I was being a bit hasty there! lol I think she plays very much like a female Green Lantern, except she has more tools at her disposal than GL, which would make her a more unpredictable and tricky opponent than GL...

iitRueii

Noob
Vs people with projectiles its totaly fine she can get knocked out really easy with guns, even on block but my god people without projectlles its gona be really really hard lol

I'm not meaning to sound like im crying, I was just in shock at the meter gain and the chip dmg its only day one after all.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
I don't understand the community's response to characters.

Scorpion got blown up, while people who say zatanna is too strong get responses like "QQ more, stfu n adapt" when she is just as dumb, if not MORE dumb than scorpion

cyke_out

Noob
Jump, duck, block and dash, armor through, projectile her back, teleport... I can't think of a single character that won't have a way to shut her trait down.