What's new

ZATANNA - THE NEW DEATHSTROKE?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Vs people with projectiles its totaly fine she can get knocked out really easy with guns, even on block but my god people without projectlles its gona be really really hard lol
The only char with no options against this is lobo really. Everyone else has a way to counteract this

jaym7018

Noob
Air projectiles counter this teleports counter this air dashes conter this low projectiles counter this. Basically it just screws over catwoman and poor Lobo.

NightTrauma

Kung Fu Treachery
Are we seriously already complaining about a character who hasn't even been out a full day?

Learn. Adapt. Overcome. I thought that is what fighting games were about? Not bitching about a character until they get nerfed into the ground.

I can't help but shake my head at this community sometimes. :(

Vs people with projectiles its totaly fine she can get knocked out really easy with guns, even on block but my god people without projectlles its gona be really really hard lol

I'm not meaning to sound like im crying, I was just in shock at the meter gain and the chip dmg its only day one after all.
Do you play any non-projectile characters?

Grundy has armor, anti-chip trait, swamp hands, etc.
Bane has TONS of armor.
Doomsday has EX Supernova and his trait. And ex venom.
Catwoman has a dodge and her ex dash.
Flash has a dodge and an awesome dash.

ALL of these characters can get in on this. The only way I can see this being a problem is if ppl can teleport well while zoning to prevent rushdown characters from getting close. But that might be a stretch.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!

Bane has TONS of armor.

ALL of these characters can get in on this. The only way I can see this being a problem is if ppl can teleport well while zoning to prevent rushdown characters from getting close. But that might be a stretch.
Lobo :(

I highly doubt people will be able to use her as cheaply as Deathstroke... I love her moveset, but there's nothing there that's as mean as DS' zoning capabilities!

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I don't understand the community's response to characters.

Scorpion got blown up, while people who say zatanna is too strong get responses like "QQ more, stfu n adapt" when she is just as dumb, if not MORE dumb than scorpion
Because the character was released 4 hours ago.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Trust me any character can knock her out of trait easly . Any move like kf iceberg , aqaman trident from ground , raven soul crush , ds gun , harley gun , superman lasers .... anything :D its useless
maybe not useless vs catwoman , lobo , bane ..

Trust me any character can knock her out of trait easly . Any move like kf iceberg , aqaman trident from ground , raven soul crush , ds gun , harley gun , superman lasers .... anything :D its useless
maybe not useless vs catwoman , lobo , bane ..
If it's only good against certain characters, it can hardly be called OP then! Most characters have moves that work better or worse depending on the match-up, and that's the way it should be! Makes gameplay more interesting! :)

cyke_out

Noob

Bane has TONS of armor.

Plus most of those characters have some of the best forward dashes in the game. after blocking one fireballs they can easily close the distance. Doomsday only needs to get around mid screen and he will be able to block and pressure with normal chariot tackle.