What's new

Discussion Your Tier List of Characters Who Body You.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
just gotta keep in mind that most scorpion players won't do empty b3's and your good to go xD
Lol yup. I honestly prefer EXBF1 after B3...tho on inferno he's about the meterless damage so maybe not do that...good in Ninjutsu tho! On hellfire I just FBC...however im getting side tracked, back to sun god labbing!

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
Lol yup. I honestly prefer EXBF1 after B3...tho on inferno he's about the meterless damage so maybe not do that...good in Ninjutsu tho! On hellfire I just FBC...however im getting side tracked, back to sun god labbing!
b3 into anything but teleport Os or fireball cancels is a bad idea pretty much. theres a gap between the b3 and ex spear, so it can be Os'd with armor.

hkriderz

Lin Kuei Scum, yellow robot enthusiast
Characters I loath to play against and prolly get bodied

-SR takeda- the most free scrub can set up his unblockable better than raptor and fuck me, and this character has no idea of footsies with full screen mixups -_-

- Any version of mileena(Ughhh -_-)

- Shaolin Jin- safe into safe into more safe and no anti air possibility

- Liu Kang (FF and DF) - YOU GOIN TO JAIL NOW!

Annoying to fight but I can
- Potato God Kotal
- the one variation of Kano Kappa
- Impostor
- Swarm Queen
- MoS Ermac
- Kitana ( fuck this bitch)
- Jacqui (this hoe haunts my nightmares)

Alien I find hilarious. Great prank Paulo!

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
ANEC NHOJ
lol i tought him how to use Johnny cage. his name used to be: I AM The LK on here and because of his personallity he was pretty much hated.

His johnny is good now ,but since i showed him, i know how to poke out of his pressure and i know where he fucks up his knee cancels. he will constantly use 11 into xixup, and thats your Q to D1 he does not counter poke cuz he is inputting his cancel, and you get a free Combo punish on himn. there you go Gav now he won't body you anymore.

After his first Knee cancel he does a second one but does not use SKRC he uses F3 - 4 Cancel the charcge which is way less on block, and since he does not do them frame perfect thats how you get through him. i think Tweedy played him in an online tournament, and knows what im talking about. im sure Tweedy got him the second time. didn't watch cuz i lagged out of said tournament, cuz this was before the GGOP switch.

he is a little sour though, once i started beting him all the time, he defriended me on XB. and un FB'ed me. lol, he is still young. so i chalked it up to immaturity. not a bad guy though.

Last edited:

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Cyrax:

Mileena (Piercing). I feel like this matchup is a huge fucking no no for cyrax. Mileena has options for every setup i have and once she gets full screen. She never stops with those sais. She can low profile my B1. Her B1 staggers are endless. She spaces me out. 3-7 mu in her favor, possible 2-8.

Dronya (Special Forces). I hate this character. Nothing else to say. Fuck her and her stupid blue tracking missile thingy which i have no options against and even if i do. Idc. She bodies me.

Alien (Konjurer, Acidic). What can i say? I'm usually out spaced. I get zoned and he usually catches and baits my F3 which is a low profiling Slide (unsafe though) and i get corner raped. Wee.

Sub-Zero (Grandmaster) I don't like this guy. Screw him and his stupid ice clone.

Kano (Cutthroat) He's annoying.

MadeOfMetal

@CrazyFingers , if i had to list mine sinc eim a Cyrax Main and Second Kenshi Kenjutsu.

My most hated matchups are:

S (means hardest matchups almost no possibility to win)

#1. Mileena Piercing (OMG that shit is BS her B12 at max range jails into guess what another one, and whats worse is Cyrax has alot of wiffing issues, and his F13 will not reach when they back up correctly and are frame perfect. then she gets full OS off that string fist and second hit. and Kenshi well he is negitive on everything so GG against Mileena)

#2. Johnny Cage: Has range on my Cyrax and Kenshi (kenshi does better with range but his F2 is so negitive id like to puke after performing it. Alist is so fucking uppseting in this setting. F3 wiffs he still gets to cancel it, so my whole match is based around footsie where i try to stay out of range and if i go to far back, He wins with trads cuz he is Johhny and they fixed his wiffing Projectiles. and Cyrax shit come out in a second or more and takes longer to recover, not a good tool to zone, then i have EX DB1 (EX buzzsaw) good for zoning but after 3-29 patch not really a full screen convertion, i used to be able to net em then run full screen for a combo, but now i have to rely on a Teleport that can Glitch at anytime and add 3 times the recovery.

#3. Alien: By far is exsausting, can be beaten but forget about it. Can harass me with B3/F4/4/33/DB3/BF4/DF3/DB2/U+3 to basically keep me out, but whats worse is She beast me Close up as well. Cyrax really needs a true Mid and D4 adjusted. as well as Teleport glicth and Net glitch fixed as well as many hitbox adjustments and AA grab fixed. and Lanuching armor on Teleport.

A +(in opponents favor hard to win a huge uphill battle all match long)

Sonya:
explaines herself, Mixups and mixups on mixups hidden by extra mixxups then its your turn, she over rides Cyrax slow as wiffing starters with her Mixups that have great advancing properties and huge hitbox reagions.

Cassie
all her moves are faster than mine, better range and better mixups, can get out of every single setup cuz her stupid getaway
, Kung Jin:
out ranges every single move, NJP's all day and tnothin i can do about it cuz my moves wiff and sometime glitch and add recovery, my options are Teleport and Aa grab, well AA grab does not do its job and teleport adds recovery randomly.
, Sub Zero:
only thing thats in my favor on this matchup, is Bombs ignore clone, yep thats right, eat it, my bombs are smart and go around your stupid ass clone. Suck it.
, Kotal:
Mad Range B1 into who knows and depending on which variation i have a whole new world of problems to deal with, BG: not like i didnt have enough meter building problems cuz i have to waits bars like no tomorrow cuz Cyrax don't have safe Mixup starters without bar. War god: Mixups for days and Blockstun that feels like it ends when match does, and he out ranges me, Sun God: Out ranges me into Tick throws and more random Tick throus, and then cxan Noob it out with JIP's without thought, cuz you guessed it, Cyrax has no real AA's.
. Kano CT:
Many complaine about the Plus frames on mixups, but that is not my problem, he is very meter dependant that i have found out from many matches against friends who main him, my deal that sucks in my Cyrax vs him is: He builds meter faster than me, and out ranges me, and has way faster startups than me, Don't even say Triborg has 111, that first hit is like him scratching his own chest not attcking anyone else. My F2 mid is a glorified high, and my B3 is like hand me the shovel and ill start digging my own grave slow on startup, my B1 will never land on Kano CT cuz he has an awesome D3/D1 and 112 starter.which leaves me with F13 hmm, Kanos always D1/D3 so im low profiles into Ballroll combo/Powerup combo 40-50% corner carry.
and sadly @Apex Kano Commando, he has those parries spot on.

Last edited:

tafka Djinn

One for three off the roof
S Tier:
All variations Jax.
A Tier:
Alien
GM Sub-Zero
B Tier:
Ronin Takeda
A-List Cage
Demo Sonya

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
Because I play ninjutsu

S+ (Makes me want to slaughter Paulo)
1. Acidic Alien it's dumb jump ins which is already bad enough. The fact that I have no legitmate answer against its mixups and safe for the most part and it OUT SPACES ME 9 TIMES OUT OF 10 AND NINJUTSU IS SUPPOSE TO BE ABOUT PLAYING FOOTSIES LIKE WTF
S (tough MU but not overly impossible)
2. Wrestler Jax, for some reason this is the only variation of Jax that seems to annoy me and I already feel like I'm at a disadvantage with the tick throws being a threat.
3. SQ D'Vorah plus 22 on block swarm puddle and plus frames is all that needs to be said.
A+ (counterpick and annoying to fight)
4. A-List Cage, the fact that he can do cancels on whiff makes whiff punishing if I time a whiff tp correctly makes this matchup 92827 times more stupid along with the infinite and 113/11 f2 mixup like WHY TF SHOULD 11 AND 1 BE PLUS 2 ON BLOCK AND JAIL LIKE NO MAN and probably the most common counterpick I see out of the characters I mentioned and most of them fail at the counterpick luckily
5. Sonya Demo, stun grenades and annoying 50/50's are stupid along with dive kick which is cancerous and makes me have anger issues and feel the need to be a douchebag and teabag ppl.
A (I can handle but annoying to fight)
6. Kotal Kahn (All variations) honestly Kotal is just dumb and the only character that can be more brain dead than WG and SG is probably Inferno Scorpion. WG cuz stupid advancing mids and easy mixups plus easy damage is dumb along with broken ass jump ins. Sun God is just dumb with the tick throws and command grabs.
7. Jacqui Shotgun, only because Jacqui's shit is mostly safe in this variation and low shot leading the full combo along with Jacqui's ability to make shit whiff that I have to make her whiff instead and takes guessing to another level. The only thing keeping this from being any worse is the T-Rex limbs she has
8. Relentless Jason the advancing mids and red screen is never fun because finding the buttons are not fun at all and command grabs are dumb.
A- and below: everyone else is alright or free

Didn't include Piercing Mileena only cuz Scorpion can actually play footsies and can stand a fair chance along with having answers to some of her shit like telekick xx sai which can be low profiled with dash into full combo and break stupid ball roll.

Characters I loath to play against and prolly get bodied

-SR takeda- the most free scrub can set up his unblockable better than raptor and fuck me, and this character has no idea of footsies with full screen mixups -_-

- Any version of mileena(Ughhh -_-)

- Shaolin Jin- safe into safe into more safe and no anti air possibility

- Liu Kang (FF and DF) - YOU GOIN TO JAIL NOW!

Annoying to fight but I can
- Potato God Kotal
- the one variation of Kano Kappa
- Impostor
- Swarm Queen
- MoS Ermac
- Kitana ( fuck this bitch)
- Jacqui (this hoe haunts my nightmares)

Alien I find hilarious. Great prank Paulo!
EXACTLY. Fuck Jaqcui and Kitana. Kotal is such a potato. It's just B1 all day.

S: Kotal Kahn (All), Sub-Zero (Grandmaster), Alien (All), Sonya (Demolition, Covert Ops).

A: Ermac (MoS), Predator (Hish-Qu-Ten, Hunter), Tanya (Pyromancer).

B: Everyone Else.

(Most of these are due to matchup inexperience, see MoS and Pyro Tanya.)

MadeOfMetal

S: Kotal Kahn (All), Sub-Zero (Grandmaster), Alien (All), Sonya (Demolition, Covert Ops).

A: Ermac (MoS), Predator (Hish-Qu-Ten, Hunter), Tanya (Pyromancer).

B: Everyone Else.

(Most of these are due to matchup inexperience, see MoS and Pyro Tanya.)
who do you main again?

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
S tier: Tanya.
Something about this character just wrecks my Reptile. All the air control and I can't d2 her if my life depends on it. My njp and fjp just don't get me anywhere. This character means switching to Shinnok 100% of the time.

Lui Kang: we all have our kryptonite. Here's mine.

Mileena. You'd think it was Megamans love interest.

A tier: Takeda

Alien
(Only A tier because I haven't had the misfortune of playing high level Alien)

Jax

Sub zero but only GM

Lastly Sonya can be pretty tough.

This would be placing Reptile in A tier and only with Reptile in mind.

S tier I lose majority of high level matches against. A tier I probably win 60% but they frequently beat me.