What's new

Discussion Your Tier List of Characters Who Body You.

Temetias

"MKX kid"
S tier : Anyone who has mastered the "mindless random online spam". Usually it's Cryo-Sub, Ninju-Scorp and Mileena.

A tier: War Lol Kotal, Alien, Demo Sonya

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
did i not tell you after patch he will be in the Broken list, even though i don't feel he is broken, but Thats the community, he will definitely be perceived as S tier after the new shift.
without a doubt he will be up there in the tiers. He's definitely strong and I'll appreciate playing my top tier character with little to no changes to him...hopefully

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
A-List Cage, the fact that he can do cancels on whiff makes whiff punishing if I time a whiff tp correctly makes this matchup 92827 times more stupid along with the infinite and 113/11 f2 mixup like WHY TF SHOULD 11 AND 1 BE PLUS 2 ON BLOCK AND JAIL LIKE NO MAN and probably the most common counterpick I see out of the characters I mentioned and most of them fail at the counterpick luckily
While this is a bad match up i dont think you understand how the character works. Johnny has no infinite for one. 113/11,F2 can be fuzzied easily. After any 1,11 or 114, you can d1 or d4 due to the speed of them, and same with the ex forceballs, you can d1 out of them.

CrazyFingers

It's not the full B122 string, just B1. Kenshi can't move back in this match up at all since all of Kotal's shit will catch him.
Yea one of the big things that I, and I assume the entire kenshi community, hope for is that he gets a proper freaking backdash.

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
While this is a bad match up i dont think you understand how the character works. Johnny has no infinite for one. 113/11,F2 can be fuzzied easily. After any 1,11 or 114, you can d1 or d4 due to the speed of them, and same with the ex forceballs, you can d1 out of them.
I understand the part where Johnny Cage can't due to stamina I can't fuzzy for crap lmao

TamedLizard

Buff George
Reptile is my main but aside from GM and Ninjutsu, I don't really have any other hated MUs.

Bo on the other hand...

Mileena. Hands down #1. Specifically Piercing, but I hate fighting her regardless when I'm trying to play Bo. She deserves a tier of her own.

Smoke, Alien, A-List, Kitana, CT, Quan, and FF would be my A Tier of most irritating.

CrazyFingers

Reptile is my main but aside from GM and Ninjutsu, I don't really have any other hated MUs.

Bo on the other hand...

Mileena. Hands down #1. Specifically Piercing, but I hate fighting her regardless when I'm trying to play Bo. She deserves a tier of her own.

Smoke, Alien, A-List, Kitana, CT, Quan, and FF would be my A Tier of most irritating.
I feel you man. When I played Bartitsu, I don't so often anymore but I might pick him up again I feel like he's underrated but that's me, pressure characters with projectiles and good buttons are the absolute worst man. #TheBoStruggle

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Character is fun, been playing him since release...the struggle of pre buff jason *shiver* i still remember those days not too fondly xD
Yeah I have been playing him since release as well haha. And yeah I remember nights when I would just go on a Jason losing streak for hours and hours. Those where not fun times.

CrazyFingers

Yeah I have been playing him since release as well haha. And yeah I remember nights when I would just go on a Jason losing streak for hours and hours. Those where not fun times.
But! Those times made me stronger as a player. Playing non-top tier does that because you have to work harder to get your wins and I have a blast playing these characters so why not keep playing em :)

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
But! Those times made me stronger as a player. Playing non-top tier does that because you have to work harder to get your wins and I have a blast playing these characters so why not keep playing em :)
Totally agree! I have this mindset where, no matter how hard they are to play, or how bad they are, if I like them I will main them even if I am not good with them. I main Cassie because I love her intro dialogue and her voice actress, I main Jason and Leatherface because I just love slasher films and have for years. Same with Harley once Inj2 drops, I have loved her as a character for years so I am maining her. There might be other characters I would be better with, but I just would not have as much fun with them, compared to a character I have been a fan of for years.

hkriderz

Lin Kuei Scum, yellow robot enthusiast
If Potato God Kotal could be easily full combo punished by everyone when he does meter less overhead and low sword, he wouldn't be as complained about IMO.

CrazyFingers

If Potato God Kotal could be easily full combo punished by everyone when he does meter less overhead and low sword, he wouldn't be as complained about IMO.
not even wrong probably. The pushback is a pretty big nuisance for sure and that's coming from a Kotal player

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
When I play GM Sub Zero:

S+: Mileena, Ermac
S: Quan Chi, Alien Acidic
A: Alien Tarkatan, Leatherface, Jason, Scorpion, Triborg
B: Predator, Raiden, Kotal Khan, Smoke, CSZ
C: rest

Depends of which can pass through the Ice Klone and beat me up to a pulp. I hate the most Mileena and Ermac. That bitch can armor roll on my Ice Klone and do a variety of vortexes, so there's no way I can know where would she attack and I know of no way to stop her. Ermac with his tele lift can catch me, so I have no other option than to get near him and punish him, revering my clone useless.

The rest is a known story. Quan Chi is a good zoner with his green skydrop laser beams.

hkriderz

Lin Kuei Scum, yellow robot enthusiast
not even wrong probably. The pushback is a pretty big nuisance for sure and that's coming from a Kotal player
Pushback and blockstun make it almost impossible unless u have an advancing fast special like errons coand grab. If it acted more like ex overhead sword, kotal would be less annoying

CrazyFingers

Pushback and blockstun make it almost impossible unless u have an advancing fast special like errons coand grab. If it acted more like ex overhead sword, kotal would be less annoying
Yup! I actually want that changed so War God is seen as less brain dead. He's not right now but he seems that way because of his basically safe 50/50's unless you are under certain circumstances.