What's new

Your most HATED fighting game character of every series

Now this is my kind of thread.

Meta Knight - If i was playing with the boys and one fucker even hovered this obnoxious little shit he was getting a swift kick in the balls

Zatanna/Raven - Try playing GL vs these chars end enjoying your life

Supergirl - Just look at any thread or discussion revolving around her on TYM and you'll know why lol

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
MK9- Stryker- Terrible boring character that they didn't even try to make appealing. Completely forgettable in every way.

Injustice 1- Doomsday- Cheap and uninteresting to play.

MKX- Quan Chi, plus on block mix up vortex. That was up nearly all the time. Guess right 4 times in a row or die. MKX was all about the mix and Summoner Quan was the King.

Injustice 2- used to be Deadshot now probably Supergirl
Fuck you man. Doomsday was dope. I hope they bring him exactly as he was plus a safe meteor drop.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Necro (SF3) - Capcom replaced BOTH Blanka and Dhalsim for this buffoon. That was stupid and annoying.

Remy (SF3) - A stooge that tries to take himself too seriously with his goofy stance and clown shoes who took the place Guile.

F.A.N.G (SFV) - I never even played SFV, but just looking at him you can see that he is a complete joke. He has a cool them music, but the character design sucks donkey balls.

Spencer (MVC3) - A boring character that Capcom took advantage of to steal from NRS/WB the iconic "Get Over Here" phrase from Scorpion with his stupid Bionic Arm that he made out of his wife (that alone was just so fucking stupid, BTW). Granted they did it with Super Skrull by giving has move the "Come Here" phrase, but at least Super Skrull is a cool character on his own. Thankfully NRS/WB got back at them by giving Ronin Takeda in MKX the Double Sword Special the name Shirai Ryu Kan, a joke on the Shoryuken move.

Abigail (SFV) - See F.A.N.G.

Last edited:
Necro (SF3) - Capcom replaced BOTH Blanka and Dhalsim for this buffoon. That was stupid and annoying.

Remy (SF3) - A stooge that tries to take himself too seriously with his goofy stance and clown shoes who took the place Guile.

F.A.N.G (SFV) - I never even played SFV, but just looking at him you can see that he is a complete joke. He has a cool them music, but the character design sucks donkey balls.

Spencer (MVC3) - A boring character that Capcom took advantage of to steal from NRS/WB the iconic "Get Over Here" phrase from Scorpion with his stupid Bionic Arm that he made out of his wife (that alone was just so fucking stupid, BTW). Granted they did it with Super Skrull by giving has move the "Come Here" phrase, but at least Super Skrull is a cool character on his own. Thankfully NRS/WB got back at them by giving Ronin Takeda in MKX the Double Sword Special the name Shirai Ryu Kan, a joke on the Shoryuken move.

Fang is actually pretty cool design wise. If he wasn't so bad you'd see him a lot more.

Blanka.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword

I think Fang is actually pretty cool just low tier. And Abigail is hype to watch.

CountHyuga

Old man Hyuga.
Nine the phantom. The person who designed her was on crack. Long safe normal, tracking safe overhead. Teleport dash and any other tool you can think of. She harass you from halfscreen with a smile.

Roy Arkon

Fang is actually pretty cool design wise. If he wasn't so bad you'd see him a lot more.

Blanka.
I think Fang is actually pretty cool just low tier. And Abigail is hype to watch.
Well he is not, he is just stupid looking and way over the top even for what his character design is supposed to be.

Also @FL Rushdown why you ended your post with "Blanka" like that? Just curious.

Last edited:
Well he is not, he is just stupid looking and way over the top even for what his character design is supposed to be.

Also @FL Rushdown why you ended your post with "Blanka" like that? Just curious.
Cause I hate blanka.

Also fang isn't over the top in a series that contains hakan, dhalsim, gief, Mika, gill, Hugo, etc. so many SF characters are over the top caricatures.

Roy Arkon

Cause I hate blanka.

Also fang isn't over the top in a series that contains hakan, dhalsim, gief, Mika, gill, Hugo, etc. so many SF characters are over the top caricatures.
Yes but he is way too over the top and annoying, all of the other chars you mentioned are at least cool and over the top but in a good way.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Mortal Kombat 9: Kenshi
Injustice 1: Martian Manhunter
Mortal Kombat X: Sub-Zero
Street Fighter Av: Rainbow Mika
UMVC3: Strider Ryu and Zero
Marvel Nemesis: Paragon
TKOF: Iori and Rugal