What's new

Your most HATED fighting game character of every series

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Didn't you say one time Hsu Hao and Jarek were cool and NRS never created any bad characters lol?
Yeah so? It's not like they are cool at the same level of Reptile, Scorpion or Mileena. Also, at least they didn't look stupid like Remy or F.A.N.G. Some of the chars from NRS are more generic and/or less cool, but they are at least acceptable, unlike these 5 I've mentioned. Even Hsu Hao, as bad as he was that even NRS hated him, at least was better then these 5.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Yeah so? It's not like they are cool at the same level of Reptile, Scorpion or Mileena. Also, at least they didn't look stupid like Remy or F.A.N.G. Some of the chars from NRS are more generic and/or less cool, but they are at least acceptable, unlike these 5 I've mentioned. Even Hsu Hao, as bad as he was that even NRS hated him, at least was better then these 5.
Just find it funny going off your previous comments on how you think those characters are over the top and silly but accept those terrible characters lol.

Roy Arkon

Just find it funny going off your previous comments on how you think those characters are over the top and silly but accept those terrible characters lol.
I would much rather going with them then these worst five. Same for the SF chars that FL Rushdown mentioned, they are over the top but in a good way, and unlike these five chars, those SF chars are awesome.

Linkuei82

I would much rather going with them then these worst five. Same for the SF chars that FL Rushdown mentioned, they are over the top but in a good way, and unlike these five chars, those SF chars are awesome.
I get it man you love NRS and hate Capcom. But don't you think it's a bit hypocritical to state your complain about Remy being a replacement for Guile? But then turn around and say Jarek and Hsu Hao are fine when they are basically second rate clone of Kano and replaced him lol?

Roy Arkon

I get it man you love NRS and hate Capcom. But don't you think it's a bit hypocritical to state your complain about Remy being a replacement for Guile? But then turn around and say Jarek and Hsu Hao are fine when they are basically second rate clone of Kano and replaced him lol?
First of I hate only current day Capcom, just to be clear. Secondly, if you saw my first post here, I stated for Necro that he is a buffoon, Remy that he just looked like a stooge with a stupid fighting stance and clown shoes. It's not just that they took the place of the classic SF chars, but they overall design was bad. Granted, for Necro it's even more of an issue for me, as he took the place of both Blanka and Dhalsim, and Blanka is my all time favorite SF character, and I like Dhalsim too, but once again it wasn't just that they replaced these chars. Jerak was a Kano replacement, and yeah he wasn't that super cool, but at the very least he wasn't stupid looking. And Hsu Hao, yeah he was not a good character, but he wasn't that stupid looking as those 5 chars.

There is just that line where it's just way too bad for you to accept a character.

Linkuei82

First of I hate only current day Capcom, just to be clear. Secondly, if you saw my first post here, I stated for Necro that he is a buffoon, Remy that he just looked like a stooge with a stupid fighting stance and clown shoes. It's not just that they took the place of the classic SF chars, but they overall design was bad. Granted, for Necro it's even more of an issue for me, as he took the place of both Blanka and Dhalsim, and Blanka is my all time favorite SF character, and I like Dhalsim too, but once again it wasn't just that they replaced these chars. Jerak was a Kano replacement, and yeah he wasn't that super cool, but at the very least he wasn't stupid looking. And Hsu Hao, yeah he was not a good character, but he wasn't that stupid looking as those 5 chars.

There is just that line where it's just way too bad for you to accept a character.
You have the right to your opinion. Just was making a comment on what I find funny is all.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Mileena(specifically the MKXL version before the last patch), which is funny because I liked her before MKX. But how messed up she was and how the Mileena community portrayed her like she was some legit footsie character that required really good fundamentals, when really she lamed out most of the cast, easy mode footsies with B12, the easiest and practically only consistent anti air and doubles as pretty much the only meterless wakeup, outzoned almost everyone, absolutely retarded meter building, massive damage always ending in a restand, stupid female hurtbox, 6 frame d1, 8 frame low profiling d3, fuck Mileena.

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
Soul Calibur my favorite fighting game series.
Then this little shit joins the cast.

He's a cool char from star was yes.
He was not that bad of a character not broke or terribly bad in Soul Calibur.
BUT boy was this little shit annoying to play against.
You reminded me. Fuck this little shit too. I didn't play Tekken, but damn were tekken players mad as hell when this win screen came up.
I was enjoying MK Special Forces at that time :DOGE

SFV - Abigail
MvCi - Dante, Gamora
INJ2 - Black Adam
Tekken - Eddy Gordo
KoF - Athena
Vsav - Q-bee
BB - Jin, Noel
KI - Fulgore

Blanka is your favorite SF character? I've pinpointed your problem. You have terrible taste. That's SF blasphemy. Might as well say your favorite mk character is mokap.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Sfiv: Blanka. Easily. Just stupid. Don't care how good he wasn't supposed to be, he was deeply and abidingly obnoxious.

Sfv: this is hard to narrow down. Prepatch Urien. Post patch Ibuki. S2 Balrog is an nhjembarrassment to fighting game design in general. S1 Mika. S1 Ken. S1 Chun. S2 Laura. Not necessarily placing these characters because they're too strong or broken, though some are there for that reason.. but placing them due to annoyance and frustration to deal with along with bad design decisions.

Inj2.. hm. Red Hood is up there. He's just obnoxious and boring to play against. Prepatch Deadshot has to be the stupidest character design to play or play against in just about any game I've ever played.

Skullgirls: for a NEW player... Literally the entire cast.

Blitzace10

The Aquatic Ace
MVC2=Strider
MVC3= Vergil
MK9= Katana
MKX= Takeda
Injustice Gods Among Us= Batman
Injustice 2= Batman
KI= TK Combo
Playstation All Stars Battle Royale= General Radec
Street Fighter 5= Vega

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
Mortal Kombat: 5-Way Tie (Liu Kang, Reptile, Mileena (MK9), Jason & Sareena)
Injustice: Nightwing & Flash
SoulCalibur: Dampierre
Tekken: Eddy
Killer Instinct: Hisako
Street Fighter: Guile
Dead Or Alive: Bayman

Roy Arkon

Blanka is your favorite SF character? I've pinpointed your problem. You have terrible taste. That's SF blasphemy. Might as well say your favorite mk character is mokap.
My taste is good, thank you very much. And yes, I like Blanka. In fact, when I was playing SSF4:AE for a while, I was actually maining Blanka for a short period and I was pretty decent.

Also I hope you're joking regarding my favorite MK character, my avatar can't be any more obvious. And Mokap isn't even close to the level Blanka let alone of Reptile.

Last edited:
MVC2=Strider
MVC3= Vergil
MK9= Katana
MKX= Takeda
Injustice Gods Among Us= Batman
Injustice 2= Batman
KI= TK Combo
Playstation All Stars Battle Royale= General Radec
Street Fighter 5= Vega
Yooooooooo Fuck Radec bruh, I dont care if he was low tier.

PowerStone 2: Wangtang, Dude was too good.
MKX: Jacqui
INJ1: Sinestro, Superman
INJ2: Fuk WonderWoman dont @ me
MVC2: Everyone. mostly Storm
MVC3: My fave and Least fave were both Zero
SFxT: Fuckin Jin bro.